_TrueFacts
09-04 11:09 AM
YSR is far better than Chandrababu Naidu(Iron Leg) and Balakrishna
Comparing people on levels of corruption is an excuse to accept some one new. By the way you forgot..YSR did a graduate to a higher level killings, land grabbing, distribution of wealth, free Vatican trips.
Comparing people on levels of corruption is an excuse to accept some one new. By the way you forgot..YSR did a graduate to a higher level killings, land grabbing, distribution of wealth, free Vatican trips.
wallpaper Compaq Presario CQ56-109WM
thakurrajiv
09-24 08:27 AM
Well, here�s some more stat : Base on GC allocation of FY 2008 (http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY08-AR-TableV(Part2).pdf ),
EB1 India got 5,327 visas , EB2 India got 14,818 and EB3 India got 3,576 even though the quota was 2,803 for each preference.
As an example, I-485 pending for EB2 and EB3 India before 2006 are 17,835 and 46,334 respectively. Everything else being equal, you can take a guess how long it would take based how old the report was. Even if the report is from yesterday to be pessimistic and there are nuances, it gives some approximation unless the interpretation is totally wrong.
Thanks for posting this. Lets see how visa allocation worked for 2009. Based on 2008, things do not look as rosy. Only 14.8K visas in EB2-I. If perm speed improves then the spill overs will also reduce.
Surprising South Korea is not in oversubscribed countries. It received 7.2K EB2 visas.
I thought South Korea should have been retrogressed. Well when do we expect fairness from USCIS ? They seem to follow class system : ROW, china, other over-subscribed, India in this order !!
EB1 India got 5,327 visas , EB2 India got 14,818 and EB3 India got 3,576 even though the quota was 2,803 for each preference.
As an example, I-485 pending for EB2 and EB3 India before 2006 are 17,835 and 46,334 respectively. Everything else being equal, you can take a guess how long it would take based how old the report was. Even if the report is from yesterday to be pessimistic and there are nuances, it gives some approximation unless the interpretation is totally wrong.
Thanks for posting this. Lets see how visa allocation worked for 2009. Based on 2008, things do not look as rosy. Only 14.8K visas in EB2-I. If perm speed improves then the spill overs will also reduce.
Surprising South Korea is not in oversubscribed countries. It received 7.2K EB2 visas.
I thought South Korea should have been retrogressed. Well when do we expect fairness from USCIS ? They seem to follow class system : ROW, china, other over-subscribed, India in this order !!
GCwaitforever
02-14 03:22 PM
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=223326&postcount=124
See the Judge ruling from Lazycis post regarding namecheck. USCIS has an obligation to use the numbers to the fullest extent.
See the Judge ruling from Lazycis post regarding namecheck. USCIS has an obligation to use the numbers to the fullest extent.
2011 dresses Compaq Presario
rsdang
07-29 05:29 PM
Friend wants to get married to his GF who is here on an F1 visa
He has had his GC for 2 years now
Questions?
- Can he get any paperwork for his spouse befor becoming a citizen?
- What is the fastest route for him to get his GF the GC?
Thanks
Randeep
He has had his GC for 2 years now
Questions?
- Can he get any paperwork for his spouse befor becoming a citizen?
- What is the fastest route for him to get his GF the GC?
Thanks
Randeep
more...
illusions
05-18 11:14 AM
How has panini's profile in THIS THREAD got anything to do with immigration? this is NOT an immigration related thread. If you should police a person's profile in an immigration related thread no one would object, but this is the wrong thread. And isn't the default changeability the US ? Your accusations are pretty strong and doesn't seem to have any backing; what are the rumors that he has been spreading ? anti immigrant ???
If you should police this site, then ask the Admin's to close non immigration related threads that have a political debate involved.
If you should police this site, then ask the Admin's to close non immigration related threads that have a political debate involved.
Jerrome
05-11 05:15 PM
my bad, what i meant was war. Jerrome that reports is one sided, bias and is opinionated.
My point is simple,
As long as the discrimination is there in SL against tamils, the war won't be won. You can eliminate LTTE but not the root cause of the problem.
Let us see what your govt is going to do after removing terrorism from its soil. my bad no one can see or write about this right. i think i have to get information only from defence.lk because there are no reporters(even singalese) left in SL.
My point is simple,
As long as the discrimination is there in SL against tamils, the war won't be won. You can eliminate LTTE but not the root cause of the problem.
Let us see what your govt is going to do after removing terrorism from its soil. my bad no one can see or write about this right. i think i have to get information only from defence.lk because there are no reporters(even singalese) left in SL.
more...
santb1975
02-13 03:06 PM
I support having ongoing discussions with USCIS and having an amicable relationship with them. We should work hard to make the letter campaign successful. We have 30000 members but less than 2000 letters so far. While some volunteers are working tirelessly to make the letter campaign successful some do not want to take part in it at all because the Template's we have out there are asking for their Name, Address and Telephone Number. it is not a joke to mail out a letter to the president on which the signature of the person is not comprehendable and there is no Full Name, Adress and Telephone number. I spent hours last weekend answering people's questions about letter campaign but all I get in return is recommendations on what else I can do. There were no letters after all that. I totally support Walking_Dude on this.
Raising 30K in 7 days was possible. it was made possible by 300 members. I still remember having a conversation with a gentleman at a mela (US Citizen and a white american) who said funds should not be a problem for you guys. You have 25,000 members and you all make good money. On any day you can all contribute 10$ and raise 250k. I wish. That will be my dream come true. I am one of those volunteers who worked very tirelessly to make 30k happen in 7 days. it is fun to be an active IV volunteer. I know a few people in our Local Chapter who spend their money for local chapter activities in addition to their monthly contributions. We have less than 10 members in our chapter who do that. I can totally understand when they tell me sometimes that have been spending a lot of their own money and taking the lead this for an year and half and are getting burned and want to take a step back now since we do not have new people stepping forward to help. Atleast they promised to take part in action items for sure.
I apologize for my venting today
Raising 30K in 7 days was possible. it was made possible by 300 members. I still remember having a conversation with a gentleman at a mela (US Citizen and a white american) who said funds should not be a problem for you guys. You have 25,000 members and you all make good money. On any day you can all contribute 10$ and raise 250k. I wish. That will be my dream come true. I am one of those volunteers who worked very tirelessly to make 30k happen in 7 days. it is fun to be an active IV volunteer. I know a few people in our Local Chapter who spend their money for local chapter activities in addition to their monthly contributions. We have less than 10 members in our chapter who do that. I can totally understand when they tell me sometimes that have been spending a lot of their own money and taking the lead this for an year and half and are getting burned and want to take a step back now since we do not have new people stepping forward to help. Atleast they promised to take part in action items for sure.
I apologize for my venting today
2010 Compaq Presario CQ56 Screen -
GetGC08
07-30 02:18 PM
To answer your question I will have to go through all your I-140 documents. What did your academic evaluation and experiential evaluation stipulate.
Hello Samay,
First of all thank you so much for answering my questions.
In my LCA(H1B) Prevailing wage is mentioned $ 55K & in my Labor(PERM) application Prevailing wage is mentioned $ 65K.
My labor(PERM) has been approved & I-140 is in process at TSC.
My question is
This diffrence between LCA mentioned prevailing wage(i.e. $55K) & Labor(PERM) prevailing wage(i.e. $65K) going to create any problem at stage of I-140 or later in I-485??
I am getting paid as mentioned in LCA i.e. $55K.
I will greatly appreciate response.
Thanks.
Hello Samay,
First of all thank you so much for answering my questions.
In my LCA(H1B) Prevailing wage is mentioned $ 55K & in my Labor(PERM) application Prevailing wage is mentioned $ 65K.
My labor(PERM) has been approved & I-140 is in process at TSC.
My question is
This diffrence between LCA mentioned prevailing wage(i.e. $55K) & Labor(PERM) prevailing wage(i.e. $65K) going to create any problem at stage of I-140 or later in I-485??
I am getting paid as mentioned in LCA i.e. $55K.
I will greatly appreciate response.
Thanks.
more...
irock
07-29 01:45 PM
Chennai consulate Aug interview appointments URL: http://chennai.usconsulate.gov/uploads/images/yWMjU032EdCBcZW2qhz3yw/ivapp0808.pdf
There are 14 E2 appointments in Aug.
There are 14 E2 appointments in Aug.
hair Compaq Presario CQ56-115DX
lazycis
02-14 09:23 AM
http://www.immigration.com/litigation/I-485_litigation.html
Read
this
http://www.immigration.com/litigation/I-485/Plaintiff%27s%20Supplemental%20Memorandum.pdf
this
http://www.immigration.com/litigation/I-485/Defendant%27s%20Supp.%20Memorandum.pdf
and this
http://www.immigration.com/litigation/I-485/order_class_denied.pdf
Read
this
http://www.immigration.com/litigation/I-485/Plaintiff%27s%20Supplemental%20Memorandum.pdf
this
http://www.immigration.com/litigation/I-485/Defendant%27s%20Supp.%20Memorandum.pdf
and this
http://www.immigration.com/litigation/I-485/order_class_denied.pdf
more...
NNReddy
06-15 07:14 PM
Guys, I am sure everyone in this forum will get greencard, unless they don't want it. You just need to be patient and wait for your turn. My priority date is 06/03 and EB3. I am pretty sure, I should get my GC by EOY 2011. I am in this country since 1997. Just hang on to your jobs or find a job if you loose one. You will get your GC. GC shouldn't stop you from pursuing your interests buying house or starting a business, there are always ways to do it.
hot HP Compaq Presario CQ56
gchandu
09-16 04:43 PM
Hi
I am on H1B and have my visa valid till Sep 30 2008, my wife and son also has H4 visas till Sep 30 2008.
I applied for my H1 & H4 extensions, received the receipt notices from NSC and our case are pending.
Now We are travelling to India on 7th Aug 2008 and return on 11th Sep 2008 about 19 days prior to our initial H1 / H4 visa stamps.
Should I need to do an amendment to my pending H1/H4 if they get approved while I was in India? If the extention cases wont approve even after I come back to US , do I still need an amendment when it gets approved.
Please suggest a best possible way
Thanks
Gangadhar
Hi
Please advise me. I came back to US on 11th Sep 2008 on my valid H1 visa and got new I-94 valid till Oct 10 2008. But my H1 extention got approved on 10th Sep 2006 a day before i arrived here in USA. Now my attorney is saying that I am required to do an amendment.
Is this an easy process ? How much will it cost
I am on H1B and have my visa valid till Sep 30 2008, my wife and son also has H4 visas till Sep 30 2008.
I applied for my H1 & H4 extensions, received the receipt notices from NSC and our case are pending.
Now We are travelling to India on 7th Aug 2008 and return on 11th Sep 2008 about 19 days prior to our initial H1 / H4 visa stamps.
Should I need to do an amendment to my pending H1/H4 if they get approved while I was in India? If the extention cases wont approve even after I come back to US , do I still need an amendment when it gets approved.
Please suggest a best possible way
Thanks
Gangadhar
Hi
Please advise me. I came back to US on 11th Sep 2008 on my valid H1 visa and got new I-94 valid till Oct 10 2008. But my H1 extention got approved on 10th Sep 2006 a day before i arrived here in USA. Now my attorney is saying that I am required to do an amendment.
Is this an easy process ? How much will it cost
more...
house ( Hi-Quality Replacement Batteries for COMPAQ Presario CQ56-100 )
the_googly
07-23 12:48 PM
I posted this message on another thread and got slammed - :confused:. All the discussions here are just speculations.. no one really has access to real numbers.. so take it easy this time :p
As we do not have any real numbers my predictions are based on EB2 numbers from (assuming the data to be a true random sample)
Here are number of EB2-I I485 pending cases by year
2007-100
2006-150
2005-125
2004-200
2003-50 (250 have been approved)
USCIS has approved about 450 EB2-I cases last year. A conservative estimate of approval rate going forward would be 30 cases per month. Based on this the movement..
2003 cases will be approved by Sep '08
2004 cases by Apr '09
2005 cases by Sep '09
2006 cases by Dec '09
Good Luck !!!
As we do not have any real numbers my predictions are based on EB2 numbers from (assuming the data to be a true random sample)
Here are number of EB2-I I485 pending cases by year
2007-100
2006-150
2005-125
2004-200
2003-50 (250 have been approved)
USCIS has approved about 450 EB2-I cases last year. A conservative estimate of approval rate going forward would be 30 cases per month. Based on this the movement..
2003 cases will be approved by Sep '08
2004 cases by Apr '09
2005 cases by Sep '09
2006 cases by Dec '09
Good Luck !!!
tattoo Compaq Presario CQ56-115DX
thomachan72
03-27 03:16 PM
Even now I cannot understand how this happened:
Lalu P Yadav is taken to jail on some corruption charges and while going he asks his wife who was baking chapathis in a tandoori to sit on the CM chair till he gets back. WOW!! man... that is what is called real democracy.
Lalu P Yadav is taken to jail on some corruption charges and while going he asks his wife who was baking chapathis in a tandoori to sit on the CM chair till he gets back. WOW!! man... that is what is called real democracy.
more...
pictures Compaq Presario CQ56-105SA
Aah_GC
07-13 05:00 PM
Okuzmin,
All I meant was - TN is again just a visa after all and is just another version of the H1B hell. You ought to do better than just working for some one to pursue your American Dream right? What use it is to keep looking for an employer, extending your visas - is that not just a glorified version of H1B? True freedom is when you could quit an ass of any employer and come back home with your head held high :)
TN is not a modified H1B. With TN you do not have a dual intent: you cannot apply for a green card straight through TN status -- you would have to adjust your status to H1, L1, or any other immigrant status and only then apply for a green card.
TN is given for two years. You must be a Canadian citizen (not just a PR!) to qualify for TN status. Mexican citizens must obtain the actual TN visa, while Canadians don't. There are occupations that do not qualify for TN status.
Your wife can just as easily file for a TN in her occupation. Yes, you need an employer in the USA to get TN status, but I don't see a big problem with it. I work for a relatively small IT company (about 90 employees), and we hire people from anywhere in the USA and Canada. Our recruitment personnel conducts online and phone interviews, and a job offer can be made before the candidate ever visits our state. I'm sure many companies follow the same practice.
With TN you get stamped at the border (Canadian, not Mexican :)) -- and welcome (back) to the USA! If you follow the guidelines, it's very simple to get this status. I'm not sure which country gets your taxes, though. Since I'm quite a few years away from my Canadian citizenship, the information I currently have was sufficient to satisfy my curiosity about TN status. ;)
Another interesting idea about Canada-USA work/immigration popped up today in conversation with my immigration lawyer. If you have a managerial position in a company that has offices in USA and Canada, you can jump on L1 visa. This will let you file in EB-1 category if you want to go for a green card. There are some additional requirements: you need to work as a manager in the company's branch in Canada for at least a year; when you apply for a green card, the company will need to prove that the Canadian office will keep operating after you get your green card and leave Canada. Nevertheless, it's a possibility that is definitely better than EB-3 or EB-2.
All I meant was - TN is again just a visa after all and is just another version of the H1B hell. You ought to do better than just working for some one to pursue your American Dream right? What use it is to keep looking for an employer, extending your visas - is that not just a glorified version of H1B? True freedom is when you could quit an ass of any employer and come back home with your head held high :)
TN is not a modified H1B. With TN you do not have a dual intent: you cannot apply for a green card straight through TN status -- you would have to adjust your status to H1, L1, or any other immigrant status and only then apply for a green card.
TN is given for two years. You must be a Canadian citizen (not just a PR!) to qualify for TN status. Mexican citizens must obtain the actual TN visa, while Canadians don't. There are occupations that do not qualify for TN status.
Your wife can just as easily file for a TN in her occupation. Yes, you need an employer in the USA to get TN status, but I don't see a big problem with it. I work for a relatively small IT company (about 90 employees), and we hire people from anywhere in the USA and Canada. Our recruitment personnel conducts online and phone interviews, and a job offer can be made before the candidate ever visits our state. I'm sure many companies follow the same practice.
With TN you get stamped at the border (Canadian, not Mexican :)) -- and welcome (back) to the USA! If you follow the guidelines, it's very simple to get this status. I'm not sure which country gets your taxes, though. Since I'm quite a few years away from my Canadian citizenship, the information I currently have was sufficient to satisfy my curiosity about TN status. ;)
Another interesting idea about Canada-USA work/immigration popped up today in conversation with my immigration lawyer. If you have a managerial position in a company that has offices in USA and Canada, you can jump on L1 visa. This will let you file in EB-1 category if you want to go for a green card. There are some additional requirements: you need to work as a manager in the company's branch in Canada for at least a year; when you apply for a green card, the company will need to prove that the Canadian office will keep operating after you get your green card and leave Canada. Nevertheless, it's a possibility that is definitely better than EB-3 or EB-2.
dresses Notebook Compaq Presario CQ56-
BharatPremi
12-13 05:22 PM
In short, you cannot challenge the law itself but, can challenge how the law is interpreted.
In general terms, yes that is the case and it should be. But what if some law is in direct conflict with the main theme or part of the constitution ?
Like here EEO bans consideration of country of origin but EB based immigration allows per country limit. Both concepts/practice are really attached with "Employment". :confused:
And all laws are really covered under the power of constitution? If not than where this one (per country based) lies? Constitutional OR non constitutional?
In general terms, yes that is the case and it should be. But what if some law is in direct conflict with the main theme or part of the constitution ?
Like here EEO bans consideration of country of origin but EB based immigration allows per country limit. Both concepts/practice are really attached with "Employment". :confused:
And all laws are really covered under the power of constitution? If not than where this one (per country based) lies? Constitutional OR non constitutional?
more...
makeup Notebook HP Compaq Presario
panky72
09-23 12:00 PM
Thanks for sending.
send me a PM with addresses that bounced. I will update the list.
Great idea nixtor,
I sent all the emails and also to senators from my state. Many of them bounced back. I have sent a PM to you with details.
send me a PM with addresses that bounced. I will update the list.
Great idea nixtor,
I sent all the emails and also to senators from my state. Many of them bounced back. I have sent a PM to you with details.
girlfriend COMPAQ Presario CQ56-100
GCforever1
07-31 12:18 AM
Thanks for providing such a useful tip. I will adopt same with Amway people. Hope I am lucky like you... and get to bang some amway guy's wife
Travind I am not close to the family anymore I made the dude so uncomfortable he stopped calling me. Here are some avoidance techniques, but you need to be ballsy to pull them of and never exceed the limits of decency and you must have a sense of timing and humor to do these. I have used these techniques myself for avoidance
1) Stare at his wife or sister and constantly compliment their looks, cooking, chai etc
2) Make lots of sticky notes with their quotes in the meetings and stick it on their walls
3)Break your pencil or pen at the meeting and loudly say cuss words like "shit that is good"
4) Itch nervously when they approach you in any location they will leave you thinking you have some skin disease.
5) Cough without closing your mouth directly in front of their face
6) Wear ghetto clothes when you go to the usual locations they avoid you like the plague (sorry guys who wear kurta with jeans and leather chappals you are the most obvious target)
7) Borrow cd's, dvd's etc and never return them or their calls they are bound to be nice since even in the worst case they are still trying to sell to you.
There are more things to do but i'm guessing some other people will post their experiences , just one word of caution do not extend your torture because these people are human beings who have been proselytized by their diamonds etc that they dont realize and don't worry they will not learn from you.
Travind I am not close to the family anymore I made the dude so uncomfortable he stopped calling me. Here are some avoidance techniques, but you need to be ballsy to pull them of and never exceed the limits of decency and you must have a sense of timing and humor to do these. I have used these techniques myself for avoidance
1) Stare at his wife or sister and constantly compliment their looks, cooking, chai etc
2) Make lots of sticky notes with their quotes in the meetings and stick it on their walls
3)Break your pencil or pen at the meeting and loudly say cuss words like "shit that is good"
4) Itch nervously when they approach you in any location they will leave you thinking you have some skin disease.
5) Cough without closing your mouth directly in front of their face
6) Wear ghetto clothes when you go to the usual locations they avoid you like the plague (sorry guys who wear kurta with jeans and leather chappals you are the most obvious target)
7) Borrow cd's, dvd's etc and never return them or their calls they are bound to be nice since even in the worst case they are still trying to sell to you.
There are more things to do but i'm guessing some other people will post their experiences , just one word of caution do not extend your torture because these people are human beings who have been proselytized by their diamonds etc that they dont realize and don't worry they will not learn from you.
hairstyles Compaq Presario CQ56-110US 15.6-Inch Laptop PC - Up to 4.15 Hours of Battery
old_hat
05-02 02:19 AM
By the way which planet are you from...Do you have GC problem there also..?
did you believe in flowers campaign?
did you believe in flowers campaign?
gomirage
06-14 12:23 AM
so what are the ones that fall below on points supposed to do ? pack and leave after 10 plus years of being here ?
The point system would only apply to new applicants. All those already in line will proceed according to existing system. Worked well in Canada's system.
The point system would only apply to new applicants. All those already in line will proceed according to existing system. Worked well in Canada's system.
Osiris
07-22 12:37 AM
One of the main problems with Indians is that they are too nice to say "No" most of the times! Stop being nice or polite to these guys! I have been approached by these people before and the only thing that I say them is "Just leave me alone! I have a life unlike you."