GCmuddu_H1BVaddu
09-04 11:18 PM
OK breddy I searched in youtube. I see chandu is from vijayawada. Now I know why he is talking crap on YS Rajashekar Reddy.
Dude Chandu, you are in 21st century. Forget about all these castism and all. Live peacefully and get your GC. This castism and all doesn't do any good. Chandrababu and Balakrishan will nto give any GC to you. Save your ass, CASTISM will not help any one. I used to think your senior member and good person. I seriously think your an IDIOT unless you stop this castism. STOP this caste based discussions. I know you are not directly talking but I can join the links.
(BTW, I don't believe in castism, I don't have any caste)
Originally Posted by breddy2000
This MF doesn't even have minimum decency to just leave alone a Dead Man.
Want to see his saint deeds on IV.....Look for handle "CHANDUV23" handle history.
1..) This MF has been preaching about faking Resumes in his old posts
2.) He suggested faking Exp letter to someone in trouble...
3.) He openly has shown someones full name using his Admin previledges
Look for all of "CHANDUV23" posts
Want to see him...search for him in UTUBE. Search for "CHANDUV23"
God knows what kind of idiots are given this kind of responsibility as Admin....
U r insane. U r assuming stuff and spewing venom. U like googling people's ids ehhh and that is ur passtime.
And for your kind information - I am not an admin, nor do I have any previliges. I can always write what I want, if IV thinks that I must not write something, they let me know. I do not have to come on multiple IDs like some of you do.
For those who are angry with me - send me an email or post me a private message as to why you are all so angry with me.
Dude Chandu, you are in 21st century. Forget about all these castism and all. Live peacefully and get your GC. This castism and all doesn't do any good. Chandrababu and Balakrishan will nto give any GC to you. Save your ass, CASTISM will not help any one. I used to think your senior member and good person. I seriously think your an IDIOT unless you stop this castism. STOP this caste based discussions. I know you are not directly talking but I can join the links.
(BTW, I don't believe in castism, I don't have any caste)
Originally Posted by breddy2000
This MF doesn't even have minimum decency to just leave alone a Dead Man.
Want to see his saint deeds on IV.....Look for handle "CHANDUV23" handle history.
1..) This MF has been preaching about faking Resumes in his old posts
2.) He suggested faking Exp letter to someone in trouble...
3.) He openly has shown someones full name using his Admin previledges
Look for all of "CHANDUV23" posts
Want to see him...search for him in UTUBE. Search for "CHANDUV23"
God knows what kind of idiots are given this kind of responsibility as Admin....
U r insane. U r assuming stuff and spewing venom. U like googling people's ids ehhh and that is ur passtime.
And for your kind information - I am not an admin, nor do I have any previliges. I can always write what I want, if IV thinks that I must not write something, they let me know. I do not have to come on multiple IDs like some of you do.
For those who are angry with me - send me an email or post me a private message as to why you are all so angry with me.
wallpaper Julia Roberts proud of
waitingnwaiting
01-05 05:16 PM
Moderators , Pls delete this thread. Why is the thread posted on a immigration forum. :mad:
Are you one of the the guys selling it? No harm listening to both sides of the argument.
Are you one of the the guys selling it? No harm listening to both sides of the argument.
gc28262
05-31 10:17 PM
WOW... what a logic... what does Indian Govt. has to do with this money when this is taken out of my pay cheque.
When I take this money back to India I probably would end up paying some taxes on it... not sure what the logic is behind this... (again I do not undertsand the full details behind it).
I think this is a requirement from US government that countries that need a SSA agreement with US needs to have a Social Security system.
Asking our SSA and Medicare back is a good strategy which will benefit us one way or other.
1. We will have an option of claiming our money back if we decide to return.
2. US gov will be forced to come up with a solution for our eternal wait for GC as US cannot afford to lose so much money from SS and Medicare funds.
When I take this money back to India I probably would end up paying some taxes on it... not sure what the logic is behind this... (again I do not undertsand the full details behind it).
I think this is a requirement from US government that countries that need a SSA agreement with US needs to have a Social Security system.
Asking our SSA and Medicare back is a good strategy which will benefit us one way or other.
1. We will have an option of claiming our money back if we decide to return.
2. US gov will be forced to come up with a solution for our eternal wait for GC as US cannot afford to lose so much money from SS and Medicare funds.
2011 Julia Roberts Welcomes Baby
chetanjumani
07-25 02:18 AM
Ron has been speculating successfully for some time, how ever there have been times when he has been out of touch.
I was following his post, and he was a strong believer that EB2 retrogressed cannot get the visa's before EB2WW becomes current, even after it was categorically stated in the bulltien/and confirmed by googler on IV.
He himself contacted the person in DOS and only after he was specifically told that EB2 retrogressed gets the visas before EB3, is when he changed his stand.
He also predicted that EB2 would not move much in august 08, where as clearly it has.
So I would say he does his best to predict, but with USICS, no one has been able to predict successfully over a period of time.
I was following his post, and he was a strong believer that EB2 retrogressed cannot get the visa's before EB2WW becomes current, even after it was categorically stated in the bulltien/and confirmed by googler on IV.
He himself contacted the person in DOS and only after he was specifically told that EB2 retrogressed gets the visas before EB3, is when he changed his stand.
He also predicted that EB2 would not move much in august 08, where as clearly it has.
So I would say he does his best to predict, but with USICS, no one has been able to predict successfully over a period of time.
more...
unseenguy
04-01 04:21 AM
One might ignore land-scams of Naidu and support him. One might ignore fodder scams of lalu and support him. One might ignore the bribery cases on tape of vajpayee's office and support him. Because they have positive changes to their credit. But how does one convince oneself to support the so called human standing on dead bodies waving a flag of development.
Dude we are considered the cream of the crop who think clearly. How can we hand over the reigns of future of our sons and the well being of our daughters to a person who supported the rape and murder to young girls and destroyed livelihoods of thousands.
Imagine our christian friends trying to convince the jewish friends that they support Hitler because he is development pushing leader who is also church going, non smoking and that they do not support the side which actually supports rape, incarceration and murder of thousands who scrap out their living in the country. There is nothing like supporting half a person. You either support all his deeds or you dont.
Let me ask you this. I am a Brahmin and should I hand over future of my children to any other party than BJP? What should I read out of reservations for OBCs?
Let alone reservations, now a days the people who got reservation are controlling everything in the govt. If anything goes against their wish, they are ready to file a complaint. Once they file a false complaint against you. The onus is on you to prove you did not call them backwards or discriminate against them.
So are you saying we should vote for congress and so called reservation supporters and sacrifice future of our children?
If BJP has blood on their hands for not protecting Muslims, Congress too has blood on its hand for persecuting sikhs. Were they not people?
What about the riots after Babri Masjid demolition in Congress ruled states? Why didnt congress stop riots in Maharashtra?
This whole Gujrat incidence is overblown out of proportion.
Are you also saying US does not have blood on their hand of innocent Iraqis? Are you saying no innocent was killed in Gaza or west bank?
Dude we are considered the cream of the crop who think clearly. How can we hand over the reigns of future of our sons and the well being of our daughters to a person who supported the rape and murder to young girls and destroyed livelihoods of thousands.
Imagine our christian friends trying to convince the jewish friends that they support Hitler because he is development pushing leader who is also church going, non smoking and that they do not support the side which actually supports rape, incarceration and murder of thousands who scrap out their living in the country. There is nothing like supporting half a person. You either support all his deeds or you dont.
Let me ask you this. I am a Brahmin and should I hand over future of my children to any other party than BJP? What should I read out of reservations for OBCs?
Let alone reservations, now a days the people who got reservation are controlling everything in the govt. If anything goes against their wish, they are ready to file a complaint. Once they file a false complaint against you. The onus is on you to prove you did not call them backwards or discriminate against them.
So are you saying we should vote for congress and so called reservation supporters and sacrifice future of our children?
If BJP has blood on their hands for not protecting Muslims, Congress too has blood on its hand for persecuting sikhs. Were they not people?
What about the riots after Babri Masjid demolition in Congress ruled states? Why didnt congress stop riots in Maharashtra?
This whole Gujrat incidence is overblown out of proportion.
Are you also saying US does not have blood on their hand of innocent Iraqis? Are you saying no innocent was killed in Gaza or west bank?
angelfire76
06-02 12:27 PM
country quota is not racial discrimination...u must be a fool to say that.
To change the country quota..they have to change the whole philosophy of immigration in this country... Equal opportunity for all...
Its absurd to try to change the country quota..we must try for recapture..instead..
The US immigration system is the only immigration system which has per country quota, last time I checked. If you are arguing equal opportunity then denying somebody from applying for permanent residency because on their country of origin is denying equal opportunity.
In fact the per country quota actually violates the philosophy of equal opportunity by providing benefits to people who entered much later into the game and ignoring people waiting for the same benefits, just because they are from a particular country.
If they were really interested in "equalizing" the ethnic mix of employees in the country, they shouldn't have made H1B dual intent or they should impose this 7% at the H1B level (I don't want to give anybody bright ideas considering the witch-hunt of H1Bs going on now).
To change the country quota..they have to change the whole philosophy of immigration in this country... Equal opportunity for all...
Its absurd to try to change the country quota..we must try for recapture..instead..
The US immigration system is the only immigration system which has per country quota, last time I checked. If you are arguing equal opportunity then denying somebody from applying for permanent residency because on their country of origin is denying equal opportunity.
In fact the per country quota actually violates the philosophy of equal opportunity by providing benefits to people who entered much later into the game and ignoring people waiting for the same benefits, just because they are from a particular country.
If they were really interested in "equalizing" the ethnic mix of employees in the country, they shouldn't have made H1B dual intent or they should impose this 7% at the H1B level (I don't want to give anybody bright ideas considering the witch-hunt of H1Bs going on now).
more...
nrk
09-17 01:10 PM
Hi VDLRAO,
Couple of months back you were very optimistic about EB2 I will be current soon, what were the things influencing your thoughts.
Do you think EB2 I, will not be crossing 2005 by September 2010 ?
When it took about 2 years spill over visas (2008 and 2009) for the EB2 India dates to move from April 2004 to Jan 2005, I am sure you could estimate how long it would take to cross a year.
Couple of months back you were very optimistic about EB2 I will be current soon, what were the things influencing your thoughts.
Do you think EB2 I, will not be crossing 2005 by September 2010 ?
When it took about 2 years spill over visas (2008 and 2009) for the EB2 India dates to move from April 2004 to Jan 2005, I am sure you could estimate how long it would take to cross a year.
2010 Julia Roberts, husband Danny
chanduv23
06-27 07:29 AM
It doesnt say anywhere that they can change PDs in the middle of the month. What they are saying is that based on data collected from the "total number of files at point of approval" they can change PDs. But it doesnt say that they can change PDs in the middle of the month.
If anyone has a URL or source of information that shows the USCIS stopped accepting petitions in the middle of the month even when the dates were current, PLEASE POST THE URL OR SOURCE.
Otherwise this is bogus information coming out of certain law firms.
And this community is so scared that they have started seeing what they believe rather than believing what they see. The cynicism and psychosis has reached such alarming levels that people are seeing things even in Ombudsman report that dont exist.
:D :D :D :D The most successful people in the world are cynics.
People who initiate this kind of news - have been popular Attorneys. No idea why they do it - maybe to get more people to file and more money etc...
If anyone has a URL or source of information that shows the USCIS stopped accepting petitions in the middle of the month even when the dates were current, PLEASE POST THE URL OR SOURCE.
Otherwise this is bogus information coming out of certain law firms.
And this community is so scared that they have started seeing what they believe rather than believing what they see. The cynicism and psychosis has reached such alarming levels that people are seeing things even in Ombudsman report that dont exist.
:D :D :D :D The most successful people in the world are cynics.
People who initiate this kind of news - have been popular Attorneys. No idea why they do it - maybe to get more people to file and more money etc...
more...
shreekhand
08-15 01:40 PM
Couldn't have agreed any more than this:
Don't make a big deal of Shah Rukh's detention:One For The Road:Anand Soondas's blog-The Times Of India (http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/onefortheroad/entry/don-t-make-a-big)
Don't make a big deal of Shah Rukh's detention:One For The Road:Anand Soondas's blog-The Times Of India (http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/onefortheroad/entry/don-t-make-a-big)
hair Julia Roberts Actress Julia
bfadlia
02-16 02:53 PM
I beleive Kuhelica and bfadlia have been planted by anti-immigrants to spread poison and hate in people's mind. looking at the number of posts they have posted, it seems like they are new members who are out there to sabotage the reforms that we have been talking about.
We do not have to spend our energy and time answering each and every post of theirs. they do not deserve our time nor they are intelligent enough to rationalise.
I and a couple of us have been repeatedly telling that we do not want ROW people to be affected nor we want country quota to be removed, but they have been targetting our race, our country, it has jealously writ all over... Just ignore them and move on. the more forward we move the more backward they stay..
man.. u can click on a user and see all the posts he sent, so good luck
i must have joined two years and participated in topics all this time so that i today i get a chance to destroy IV.. plz put down the 007 book and listen for once..
u can't see that people started belittling ROWs here first.. then i admit it's a waste of time to try to reason with u
We do not have to spend our energy and time answering each and every post of theirs. they do not deserve our time nor they are intelligent enough to rationalise.
I and a couple of us have been repeatedly telling that we do not want ROW people to be affected nor we want country quota to be removed, but they have been targetting our race, our country, it has jealously writ all over... Just ignore them and move on. the more forward we move the more backward they stay..
man.. u can click on a user and see all the posts he sent, so good luck
i must have joined two years and participated in topics all this time so that i today i get a chance to destroy IV.. plz put down the 007 book and listen for once..
u can't see that people started belittling ROWs here first.. then i admit it's a waste of time to try to reason with u
more...
amitjoey
01-13 12:24 PM
Members: Please - refrain from fighting about EB3/EB2.
IV is for everybody and IV has always tried to be balanced and fair to all categories. Please read the provisions that IV is asking for.
The goal is for zero backlog -Then where is the question of EB3 lagging behind.
IF we get what we are asking for- ie: recapture, not counting dependants and no country quota, then there wont be backlog in any of the categories.
IV is for everybody and IV has always tried to be balanced and fair to all categories. Please read the provisions that IV is asking for.
The goal is for zero backlog -Then where is the question of EB3 lagging behind.
IF we get what we are asking for- ie: recapture, not counting dependants and no country quota, then there wont be backlog in any of the categories.
hot 2010 Pregnant Julia Roberts
snathan
01-13 08:13 PM
My take is BODY SHOPPING is killed.
H1Bs can work at direct employer or as an employee of direct vendor at off site.
No more small consulting firms sending resumes to direct vendors. May be in long term its good for H1Bs.
Mostly Desi consulting firms will get hit. Outsourcing companies like TCS,Infosys are direct vendors to big clients. They will OK ..
My take is Infy, TCS are the biggest theives. if you work with the client, you never know when the will show the door and promptly cancel the H1B. Ideally USCIS should target the big fish and their flithy L1
H1Bs can work at direct employer or as an employee of direct vendor at off site.
No more small consulting firms sending resumes to direct vendors. May be in long term its good for H1Bs.
Mostly Desi consulting firms will get hit. Outsourcing companies like TCS,Infosys are direct vendors to big clients. They will OK ..
My take is Infy, TCS are the biggest theives. if you work with the client, you never know when the will show the door and promptly cancel the H1B. Ideally USCIS should target the big fish and their flithy L1
more...
house Actress Julia Roberts, known
reachinus
07-27 08:22 AM
Hello All,
I travelled by car to Quebec-Canada and came back to US thru vermont on AP since my H4 visa stamping has expired. I was given an I-94A which has no expiry date and also is says single use. They didn't take my old I-94 and issued me a new one with no expiry date. Can any one please tell me if they had the same expirenece or should i contact the Immigrations and ask them to issues a new I-94?
I read through a couple of forums and know that all were issued an I-94 with 1 year expiry date. What is the significance of that Date? I am asking this because we cannot travel on the same AP since the AP will expire in 1 year from the date of issue and hece we cannot use the AP even though the I-94 has 1 year validity.
Hope some one can throw some light on this.I
I travelled by car to Quebec-Canada and came back to US thru vermont on AP since my H4 visa stamping has expired. I was given an I-94A which has no expiry date and also is says single use. They didn't take my old I-94 and issued me a new one with no expiry date. Can any one please tell me if they had the same expirenece or should i contact the Immigrations and ask them to issues a new I-94?
I read through a couple of forums and know that all were issued an I-94 with 1 year expiry date. What is the significance of that Date? I am asking this because we cannot travel on the same AP since the AP will expire in 1 year from the date of issue and hece we cannot use the AP even though the I-94 has 1 year validity.
Hope some one can throw some light on this.I
tattoo Julia Roberts Husband:
gjoe
02-15 07:13 AM
I am going to use AC21 from March. I notified my employer (GC sponsor) about this decision during the first week of Feb. I had been working with him for close to 6 yrs but never had any problems so far.
But today he didn't pay me. I should get 3 more paychecks including this one for 15Feb and I have my vacation days which would make up for another additional 80% of a pay check. The total would run to 18k+, if I just keep quiet and let it go I will lose the money and also what I beleive in (Freedom).
If am not able to get my money from my employer I am going to file a lawsuit to recover the pay and also the legal fees from him. And also I am going to file a case against my employer and USCIS for being partners in doing this slave trade in America.
I strongly beleive that the H1B system and the EB greencard system has been setup to legally bring in high skilled workers as slaves and exploit them by taking away their freedom. We are no better than illegals, in the way we are treated by the goverment and the employers.
I will fight this case atleast to try to prove my point before I leave this place.
I am looking for some civil rights agency which can help me with the lawsuit. My fight is not for the GC, but it is for justice.
But today he didn't pay me. I should get 3 more paychecks including this one for 15Feb and I have my vacation days which would make up for another additional 80% of a pay check. The total would run to 18k+, if I just keep quiet and let it go I will lose the money and also what I beleive in (Freedom).
If am not able to get my money from my employer I am going to file a lawsuit to recover the pay and also the legal fees from him. And also I am going to file a case against my employer and USCIS for being partners in doing this slave trade in America.
I strongly beleive that the H1B system and the EB greencard system has been setup to legally bring in high skilled workers as slaves and exploit them by taking away their freedom. We are no better than illegals, in the way we are treated by the goverment and the employers.
I will fight this case atleast to try to prove my point before I leave this place.
I am looking for some civil rights agency which can help me with the lawsuit. My fight is not for the GC, but it is for justice.
more...
pictures Julia Roberts impresses Hindus
krishmunn
07-27 03:05 PM
Yes it is 1099-INT. "Amway bosses will not inform you..?..anuthorized?"...why don't you check your own braincells. Nobody is boss of anyone. Every business owner receives a proper TAX form with all declarations every year. Neither Murthy/Khanna/ or any corporate law offices are wrong. You should talk to them explicitly before commenting.
Your sorry ass has lot of excuses. Don't open your mouth on things you don't know.
So now you say Amway gives you 1099-INT ? Didn't you earlier say they give a 1099-MISC ?
BTW, Amway cannot issue you a 1099-INT -- that is for bank interest. Look who do not know things (and still try to open mouth ) :rolleyes:
Bottomline -- you are NOT allowed to do ANY type of business on H1. If you think I am wrong , just share your name and address and I will be happy to send the info to CIS.
Your mouthfull of garbage does not change the law
Your sorry ass has lot of excuses. Don't open your mouth on things you don't know.
So now you say Amway gives you 1099-INT ? Didn't you earlier say they give a 1099-MISC ?
BTW, Amway cannot issue you a 1099-INT -- that is for bank interest. Look who do not know things (and still try to open mouth ) :rolleyes:
Bottomline -- you are NOT allowed to do ANY type of business on H1. If you think I am wrong , just share your name and address and I will be happy to send the info to CIS.
Your mouthfull of garbage does not change the law
dresses Julia Roberts has was seen
alterego
07-26 04:56 PM
Also out of the 65K H1 visas that were available since 2003, most of the Visas were consumed by the Big Indian companies.
Remember when Congress sent letters to the Big Indian companies, there was data related to how many companies applied for how many Visas.
AFAIK it was in the range of 25k-35k per year combined by all these companies that filed H1s .
One thing to note is, they do not sponsor GCs for all the applicants.They do them very rarely for the people who are in their 5th to 6th year of H1.Could be in the range of Hundereds and not thousands comapred to the people count they have in US.
Yes, you bring up a valid point however consider these two points also:
1) They also bring a lot of people on L1 visas.
2) A lot of people come to the USA on a H1 with these Indian companies but then find employment with another US employer willing to sponsor their H1b visa and then move jobs, and transfer their H1b visa with them.
Remember when Congress sent letters to the Big Indian companies, there was data related to how many companies applied for how many Visas.
AFAIK it was in the range of 25k-35k per year combined by all these companies that filed H1s .
One thing to note is, they do not sponsor GCs for all the applicants.They do them very rarely for the people who are in their 5th to 6th year of H1.Could be in the range of Hundereds and not thousands comapred to the people count they have in US.
Yes, you bring up a valid point however consider these two points also:
1) They also bring a lot of people on L1 visas.
2) A lot of people come to the USA on a H1 with these Indian companies but then find employment with another US employer willing to sponsor their H1b visa and then move jobs, and transfer their H1b visa with them.
more...
makeup Julia Roberts may be over 40
sk2006
08-17 02:40 AM
It all makes sense now:
Questioning a Bollywood V.I.P. Named Khan - The Lede Blog - NYTimes.com (http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/08/15/questioning-a-bollywood-vip-named-khan/)
" Mr. Khan is also working on a new film, �My Name Is Khan,� about racial profiling of Indian Muslims living in the United States after the Sept. 11 attacks."
What a way to get the publicity for the film.
Wow.
We are all tricked into this debate.
This is my last post on this thread. And I am not going to watch this film.
Questioning a Bollywood V.I.P. Named Khan - The Lede Blog - NYTimes.com (http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/08/15/questioning-a-bollywood-vip-named-khan/)
" Mr. Khan is also working on a new film, �My Name Is Khan,� about racial profiling of Indian Muslims living in the United States after the Sept. 11 attacks."
What a way to get the publicity for the film.
Wow.
We are all tricked into this debate.
This is my last post on this thread. And I am not going to watch this film.
girlfriend Mother of three Julia Roberts
amoljak
05-10 04:52 PM
I partly agree with you. But Employer petition is not the right answer to points based system. A fair way would be to keep employer based system of H1B (with portability) as an entry point in the country and criteria to stay. But allow self petition after say X years (4 maybe) of continuous employment at wages higher than prevailing wages and in your area of expertise. In that case Labor cert can also be eliminated because if you have continuous employment for 4 years, the business definitely needs you.
So the process can be:
May 2006: Come here on H1B
May 2006 - May 2010: Work at wages greater than prevailing wage may be 10% higher
June 2010 - Submit your W2s, paystubs, Tax returns, Application for Green card
July 2010 - Get green card and enjoy :)
So the process can be:
May 2006: Come here on H1B
May 2006 - May 2010: Work at wages greater than prevailing wage may be 10% higher
June 2010 - Submit your W2s, paystubs, Tax returns, Application for Green card
July 2010 - Get green card and enjoy :)
hairstyles who is julia roberts husband.
hiralal
05-30 11:25 PM
we are listening to new ideas/suggestions by all members, you don't have to be acrimonious in your response.
Please learn to tolerate others. Everybody deserves a fair chance to be heard.
Belmontboy ..Thanks for the same ..as I said earlier any campaign should highlight the positive aspects of legal immigration ..fighting over EB1 misuse is not going to help. I am a prospective home buyer and in the last few months, I met 8 buyer / seller agents ..they are literally sweating for any business ...at the very least let us show the positive contribution that immigrants have for the housing and other related economy (which is massive in terms of $$$$$). I am sure everyone will agree that this is better than fighting over EB1 misuse and fighting amongst ourselves
Please learn to tolerate others. Everybody deserves a fair chance to be heard.
Belmontboy ..Thanks for the same ..as I said earlier any campaign should highlight the positive aspects of legal immigration ..fighting over EB1 misuse is not going to help. I am a prospective home buyer and in the last few months, I met 8 buyer / seller agents ..they are literally sweating for any business ...at the very least let us show the positive contribution that immigrants have for the housing and other related economy (which is massive in terms of $$$$$). I am sure everyone will agree that this is better than fighting over EB1 misuse and fighting amongst ourselves
sbabunle
04-28 08:23 PM
Now its just a matter of time..I'm glad it is a rule now. I think
a ton of applications will end up in trash cans. Especially from these
consulting companies..
Only thing is that they have 45 day validity for approved labor.
Hope they extended it some more time.
a ton of applications will end up in trash cans. Especially from these
consulting companies..
Only thing is that they have 45 day validity for approved labor.
Hope they extended it some more time.
soljabhai
12-14 09:28 AM
It is not the case that a law cannot be challenged. All the authority of the various government branches (legislative, judicial and executive) is derived from the powers created in the constitution. So even if congress creates a law and president signs it, it can still be challenged if it is found to be contradicting with the constitution from which the government branches derive their authority.
If that was not the case then "Separate would still have been equal" and we would have still been living in a divided society with whites having different schools, hotels and theaters than everyone else. The Supreme Court ruled that "Separate cannot be equal" and all the laws for separating the different ethnicities immediately became unconstitutional and hence invalid.
The question is not that whether any law can be challenged but whether this rule regarding per country ceilings can be. Only a constitutional expert can answer that question.
If that was not the case then "Separate would still have been equal" and we would have still been living in a divided society with whites having different schools, hotels and theaters than everyone else. The Supreme Court ruled that "Separate cannot be equal" and all the laws for separating the different ethnicities immediately became unconstitutional and hence invalid.
The question is not that whether any law can be challenged but whether this rule regarding per country ceilings can be. Only a constitutional expert can answer that question.