chanduv23
07-04 11:28 AM
While it is totally understandable that everyone get angry when rubbed in the wrong way - we must all remember that we are immigrants in this country and the country is currently driven by perception about job loses, terror plots, security threats etc..
In discussion forums or free speech forums, be very very careful - it is easy to trigger anger and get into heated discussions.
Please tone down the rhetoric and also tell your friends also.
In discussion forums or free speech forums, be very very careful - it is easy to trigger anger and get into heated discussions.
Please tone down the rhetoric and also tell your friends also.
wallpaper Previous Next →. map of

gc4me
07-16 02:05 PM
I-140 IS NOT PORTABLE. PD is portable.
You can get 7th year extension to your H1 transfer to caompany B based on your I-140 approval from previous compnay. You have to file new LC and I-140 from your new company and while filing I-140, you port your old PD by providing your old I-140.
Hello,
My labor is approved in August 2007 and I have approved I140.It is likely that my company might declare chapter 11(bankrupt).I have not yet filed my I1485 yet as dates are not current for my PD.
My question is can I port my I140 to a different company B and extend my H1 based on the approved I140 from company A.
If yes, What documents do I need from company A to get this done.There were some posts which said I cannot port without having my 485 filed and pending approval for 180 days.is this true?
Can someone provide some suggestion what would be good approach.
You can get 7th year extension to your H1 transfer to caompany B based on your I-140 approval from previous compnay. You have to file new LC and I-140 from your new company and while filing I-140, you port your old PD by providing your old I-140.
Hello,
My labor is approved in August 2007 and I have approved I140.It is likely that my company might declare chapter 11(bankrupt).I have not yet filed my I1485 yet as dates are not current for my PD.
My question is can I port my I140 to a different company B and extend my H1 based on the approved I140 from company A.
If yes, What documents do I need from company A to get this done.There were some posts which said I cannot port without having my 485 filed and pending approval for 180 days.is this true?
Can someone provide some suggestion what would be good approach.
yabadaba
02-14 02:32 PM
Please be advised, that IV will not endorse this. If people are gathering here and in places like , please form your own mailing group and proceed.
Those who are on this thread, if you have not yet sent the letter to President for the Admin fix campaign, please send it, and help IV make the grassroots campaign successful.
chandu...have u read the lawsuit outcome? do u still think that an administrative fix is easier to achieve than a lawsuit? lets say it comes down to either/or...either a lawsuit or an administrative fix...which one would IV support?
Those who are on this thread, if you have not yet sent the letter to President for the Admin fix campaign, please send it, and help IV make the grassroots campaign successful.
chandu...have u read the lawsuit outcome? do u still think that an administrative fix is easier to achieve than a lawsuit? lets say it comes down to either/or...either a lawsuit or an administrative fix...which one would IV support?
2011 closed during Summerfest?

Legal
07-21 08:13 PM
The unused Employment Based visas will be added to the following year's Family Based visas.
CAN ANY ONE BELIEVE THEY GAVE 10,326 "UNUSED" EB NUMBERS TO FAMILY BASED IN THE YEAR 2006?? AMAZING.
http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/statistics/publications/LPR_FR_2007.pdf
Another concern I have on your estimation is it looks like unlimited categories (immediate relatives) eat into the overall numbers. But it looks like FB is guaranteed minimum of 226,000 each year.
CAN ANY ONE BELIEVE THEY GAVE 10,326 "UNUSED" EB NUMBERS TO FAMILY BASED IN THE YEAR 2006?? AMAZING.
http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/statistics/publications/LPR_FR_2007.pdf
Another concern I have on your estimation is it looks like unlimited categories (immediate relatives) eat into the overall numbers. But it looks like FB is guaranteed minimum of 226,000 each year.
more...
freedom_fighter
01-15 04:00 PM
No this rule is not against the H1B. Kindly read the rule. This rule is against body shopper and who do all kind of illegal activities. No pay on bench, 80-20 , no LCA ,no value addition etc etc. Their whole existence was questionable from day one. Why don't they do the same business with GC holder or US citizen ? Because they are not required in food chain of consulting. Period. Check out people from one state of India buy H1b . I will use the word buy. It's like buying air ticket along with visa fees to come to usa. USCIS is nailing there.
Do you think that purchasing H1B visa is Okay as per us rules ? It was never legal. It is not that they made a new law or changed a rule. They just said , we know where was the hole and they put some bricks there. So your logic they will do to EAD and GC is pure speculation. Yes during second world war they arrested people with Japanese connection.
They have not banned H1B . Period. Why I am happy ? Because now there will be direct relation between job and H1B. No illusion of fake job. Second, now only good companies will be their ( Accenture , deloitte ) and they will need H1b consultant. Mark my word, US companies can not live without H1B and they will hire H1b directly and will sponsor them.
These companies will never bill below a low limit. The Indian body shop and their gulam agree for any rate ( yes even10$/hr for tester job ) and kills the market. It will usher a new era ( good ) for H1B. Due to these cheap desi dallas real companies never felt the need for sponsoring H1B. In my own case , the client did not give offer to perm because I was cheaper in contract to them. Finally when I resigned and on last day of my 2 week notice period client offered me to sponsor H1B. I refused as some one else had already filed my H1b and I continued there. I am happy for the beginning of this new body shop free time.
I agree, but its sort of v late. We know, i dont know want to name but majority of the people come from one particular state, and most cases of fraud/body shops are from them. They are all settled since the the Y2K era, even though they never deserved on merit basis.
Do you think that purchasing H1B visa is Okay as per us rules ? It was never legal. It is not that they made a new law or changed a rule. They just said , we know where was the hole and they put some bricks there. So your logic they will do to EAD and GC is pure speculation. Yes during second world war they arrested people with Japanese connection.
They have not banned H1B . Period. Why I am happy ? Because now there will be direct relation between job and H1B. No illusion of fake job. Second, now only good companies will be their ( Accenture , deloitte ) and they will need H1b consultant. Mark my word, US companies can not live without H1B and they will hire H1b directly and will sponsor them.
These companies will never bill below a low limit. The Indian body shop and their gulam agree for any rate ( yes even10$/hr for tester job ) and kills the market. It will usher a new era ( good ) for H1B. Due to these cheap desi dallas real companies never felt the need for sponsoring H1B. In my own case , the client did not give offer to perm because I was cheaper in contract to them. Finally when I resigned and on last day of my 2 week notice period client offered me to sponsor H1B. I refused as some one else had already filed my H1b and I continued there. I am happy for the beginning of this new body shop free time.
I agree, but its sort of v late. We know, i dont know want to name but majority of the people come from one particular state, and most cases of fraud/body shops are from them. They are all settled since the the Y2K era, even though they never deserved on merit basis.
lazycis
02-13 09:06 AM
I agree that quota system is cumbersome. It would've been much easier just to have one bucket. But I fail to see how it is discriminatory when every coutry gets an equal piece of the pie. It is a classic supply and demand issue, but it's not a discrimination. Consider also the fact that GC is a grace not a right. "Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own?"
more...
stupendousman11
09-12 05:48 PM
Here's my situation:
- H1B visa in the 6th year
- I140 approved
- I485 applied July 2 '07
- EAD and AP available
I am getting laid off on Sept 30, but will be on salary and benefits continuation (SBC) for 5 more months until Feb end ie. I'll be paid 100% of my base salary on a monthly basis. Assuming that I don't have another job offer by end Feb, my questions are:
1. What is my H1b status Oct 1 onwards? Am I still on H1 until Feb end? Or does my H1 get revoked the day the company intimates USCIS/INS?
2. How long do I have after Sept30 to find and job and retain my H1 status?
3. I have read somewhere that if there is an employment gap on an H1 the H1 transfer may get approved but I'll have to exit the country and get back in again. Is this correct?
4. Since I have an EAD, am I safe? Can I stay unemployed on an EAD?
5. My current EAD expires Oct 24. I had applied for a renewal Aug 6 so don't expect to get it before the Oct 24. Will this gap in EAD cause an issue with regards to my GC process or ability to stay in the country?
Thanks.
- H1B visa in the 6th year
- I140 approved
- I485 applied July 2 '07
- EAD and AP available
I am getting laid off on Sept 30, but will be on salary and benefits continuation (SBC) for 5 more months until Feb end ie. I'll be paid 100% of my base salary on a monthly basis. Assuming that I don't have another job offer by end Feb, my questions are:
1. What is my H1b status Oct 1 onwards? Am I still on H1 until Feb end? Or does my H1 get revoked the day the company intimates USCIS/INS?
2. How long do I have after Sept30 to find and job and retain my H1 status?
3. I have read somewhere that if there is an employment gap on an H1 the H1 transfer may get approved but I'll have to exit the country and get back in again. Is this correct?
4. Since I have an EAD, am I safe? Can I stay unemployed on an EAD?
5. My current EAD expires Oct 24. I had applied for a renewal Aug 6 so don't expect to get it before the Oct 24. Will this gap in EAD cause an issue with regards to my GC process or ability to stay in the country?
Thanks.
2010 Thursday, 24 Feb 2011
qualified_trash
11-12 06:40 PM
everyone on this thread must ask ourselves this question:
My HR manager has told me that there will be a labor available which I may be able to use to gain a better PD and get my GC in record time. Do I go for it?
If your answer to the above question is NO, may I suggest you have your head examined.........
If your answer to the above question is YES, may I suggest that you do not worry too much about LC substitution.
I personally would never pass up a chance at a pre-approved labor and I bear no ill will or grudge against those who have benefited from the same. This country and world is large enough for all to coexist and do well........
As for the people who have benefited, there is something to be said about being in the right place at right time.......
My HR manager has told me that there will be a labor available which I may be able to use to gain a better PD and get my GC in record time. Do I go for it?
If your answer to the above question is NO, may I suggest you have your head examined.........
If your answer to the above question is YES, may I suggest that you do not worry too much about LC substitution.
I personally would never pass up a chance at a pre-approved labor and I bear no ill will or grudge against those who have benefited from the same. This country and world is large enough for all to coexist and do well........
As for the people who have benefited, there is something to be said about being in the right place at right time.......
more...
gdilla
07-11 06:46 PM
Canada has several professional football teams. Infact, the CFL is the oldest professional sports league in North America, predating the NHL, NFL, NBA, and MLB. Even the first NBA game ever was played in Canada. I guess you mean Canada has no NFL team? Then yes, you're right. Canadian football is a better game, with 3 downs for 10 yards instead of 4, and a longer, narrower field (means more passing then running).
Hi congrats and good luck !!!
but, remember Once an American Always an American !!!
Live free or Die !!!
Please, do come back , when they fix immigration system... America does need skilled talented professionals like you to compete against outsourcing in a flat world.
and remember Canada does not yet has a professional football team, go patriots !!!
Hi congrats and good luck !!!
but, remember Once an American Always an American !!!
Live free or Die !!!
Please, do come back , when they fix immigration system... America does need skilled talented professionals like you to compete against outsourcing in a flat world.
and remember Canada does not yet has a professional football team, go patriots !!!
hair Summerfest Headline acts
Pineapple
12-14 03:37 PM
To summarize the discussions on this thread:
Yes, it is 7 % for all countries.
Now it is manifestly obvious that the 7 % figure is arbitrary, and not fair. That much we can all agree on.
The real question, as raised in the first post of the thread by soljabhai is:
(A) Is that constitutional?
(B) (And this is the real question): If it is, what should we do about it?
Intelligent questions, both.
The answer to (A) is not clear. We need a competent constitutional expert to opine on the matter.
For (B), (which is what the thread is really all about), there are lively discussions with differing views.
lazycis has presented good evidence that the case is not cut and dried legally. It might be unfair, but those are the laws.
mbartosik, alterego, me and others have argued (from different angles) in terms of pragmatism. (Cost is not worth the benefit)
garybanz, soljabhai, and others have argued that it is worth it (Cost is worth the benefit).
Anyway, agree or disagree, its an interesting thread with interesting posts..
Yes, it is 7 % for all countries.
Now it is manifestly obvious that the 7 % figure is arbitrary, and not fair. That much we can all agree on.
The real question, as raised in the first post of the thread by soljabhai is:
(A) Is that constitutional?
(B) (And this is the real question): If it is, what should we do about it?
Intelligent questions, both.
The answer to (A) is not clear. We need a competent constitutional expert to opine on the matter.
For (B), (which is what the thread is really all about), there are lively discussions with differing views.
lazycis has presented good evidence that the case is not cut and dried legally. It might be unfair, but those are the laws.
mbartosik, alterego, me and others have argued (from different angles) in terms of pragmatism. (Cost is not worth the benefit)
garybanz, soljabhai, and others have argued that it is worth it (Cost is worth the benefit).
Anyway, agree or disagree, its an interesting thread with interesting posts..
more...
vdlrao
09-24 12:05 AM
By Septemebre 2010, EB3-india wll be in the mid of 2002.
hot makeup SUMMERFEST MILWAUKEE summerfest milwaukee. tattoo Summerfest in
timberlake
09-04 04:17 AM
What you have mentioned is the only good thing Mr. Backstabbing Naidu did. rest of AP is like Hell except Hyd... Govt employees pensions on the edge to be removed... Power charges increased 600% .. He is a next to dictator... one has to bow to his party men the villages or cities ... even a simple activity needs his partymen's approval... This is what makes difference... any politician is a politician... just a diff how one interacts with ppl makes one like YSR. undoubtedly there are poor ppl who got benefited from him. land sale was intially started by Mr. Naidu...
Btw he just had 2 acres of land now he is king of 2000+ Crores... think about it also... AP media has yellow fever...
Btw I am from AP and i take side and i went through it...
on part of Corruption... there is corruption with any party and in all stages of govt... But he is far far far better than dictator naidu ... no one bothered for him when he was almost attacked during once by naxals... think about it...
btw _TrueFacts_ you also look into these facts before commenting... may be you just have TDP/eenadu _YellowFacts_...
Btw he just had 2 acres of land now he is king of 2000+ Crores... think about it also... AP media has yellow fever...
Btw I am from AP and i take side and i went through it...
on part of Corruption... there is corruption with any party and in all stages of govt... But he is far far far better than dictator naidu ... no one bothered for him when he was almost attacked during once by naxals... think about it...
btw _TrueFacts_ you also look into these facts before commenting... may be you just have TDP/eenadu _YellowFacts_...
more...
house Summerfest 2011
ita
04-15 04:01 PM
All those guys advocating war post Mumbai attacks,all those folks who thought most of the responsibility of the attacks was of the forces outside India, did you guys do what you can in talking to your folks asking them to go out vote and vote to the right candidate?
A.P is going to vote tomorrow.
As I was talking to some folks I found out this interesting information.
Apparently some time back around koti area in Hyd local Hindu temple were erased under the pretext of road widening project without issuing advance notice.
May be ..may be, if it is road widening then anything... be it temple or any other religious/non religious place have to erased but not may be without advance notice and not just religious places belonging to one particular religion.None of the other religious places were even touched though they happen to be in the area. Coincidence or not A.P CM is non Hindu.
Aparently most of the LTTE forces were erased in Srilanka by Indian forces sent there on the orders of Defense Minister Antony.Looks like fate of Prabhakaran depends on what is beneficial tradeoff to some forces.
These incidents alone may or may not matter much but forces behind these incidents which are very much internal elements of the country do matter for long term peace and prosperity of the country.
Also NDTV (like it was said during the Kargil war) was reporting the location of the army on TV which helped the terrorists leading to the death of many Indian soldiers apparently did it again during Mumbai attacks.Burkha Dutt got Padmashri for her acts.You decide if you want to celebrate her victory.
Watch out and analyse the news reported by:
NDTV,CNN-IBN(belongs to Macaulian Indian Rajdeep SarDesai),Times Now,Hindustan Times,Indian Express(shekhar Gupta),Hindu.
Don't know what is the truth but apparently it is popularly believed in India that Arab and church money flows into these media houses.
Disclaimer:All the facts on this post are not my personal views but have been raised by politicians,journalists,officials which I found them on the internet while surfing.
A.P is going to vote tomorrow.
As I was talking to some folks I found out this interesting information.
Apparently some time back around koti area in Hyd local Hindu temple were erased under the pretext of road widening project without issuing advance notice.
May be ..may be, if it is road widening then anything... be it temple or any other religious/non religious place have to erased but not may be without advance notice and not just religious places belonging to one particular religion.None of the other religious places were even touched though they happen to be in the area. Coincidence or not A.P CM is non Hindu.
Aparently most of the LTTE forces were erased in Srilanka by Indian forces sent there on the orders of Defense Minister Antony.Looks like fate of Prabhakaran depends on what is beneficial tradeoff to some forces.
These incidents alone may or may not matter much but forces behind these incidents which are very much internal elements of the country do matter for long term peace and prosperity of the country.
Also NDTV (like it was said during the Kargil war) was reporting the location of the army on TV which helped the terrorists leading to the death of many Indian soldiers apparently did it again during Mumbai attacks.Burkha Dutt got Padmashri for her acts.You decide if you want to celebrate her victory.
Watch out and analyse the news reported by:
NDTV,CNN-IBN(belongs to Macaulian Indian Rajdeep SarDesai),Times Now,Hindustan Times,Indian Express(shekhar Gupta),Hindu.
Don't know what is the truth but apparently it is popularly believed in India that Arab and church money flows into these media houses.
Disclaimer:All the facts on this post are not my personal views but have been raised by politicians,journalists,officials which I found them on the internet while surfing.
tattoo SUMMERFEST 2010 Milwaukee
vkrishn
07-21 11:13 PM
Because of all these experiences, even when you genuinely smile or strike a conversation with a desi, he/she first suspects you to be an ammway guy. I face it everyday, being "outgoing extrovert" in nature, I tend to smile and talk to people in elevators, walkways, malls, restrooms, groceries etc... which is mostly casual fun stuff and most times desis suspect that I am a ammway guy and cut me out harshly.
Chandruv23,
Its pretty easy to find out who the real stalkers (amyway) guys are and who aren't. I am not an extrovert per se but do wish people on the elevators or even while walking on the park. Amway ones have this totally fake attitude that i can easily find out who they are..
Problem with these guys is they don;t understand that NO means really NO.. Not Interested.. They think pushing more and more will convince me. Losers!
Chandruv23,
Its pretty easy to find out who the real stalkers (amyway) guys are and who aren't. I am not an extrovert per se but do wish people on the elevators or even while walking on the park. Amway ones have this totally fake attitude that i can easily find out who they are..
Problem with these guys is they don;t understand that NO means really NO.. Not Interested.. They think pushing more and more will convince me. Losers!
more...
pictures on the Summerfest grounds
santa123
07-21 07:43 PM
Best case and worst case
vdlrao,
You have always brought some statistics onto this forum and many of us have felt that your numbers have some logic. I want to know what your confidence level is on those stats, may be you feel on the inside that this is theory and God only knows wht will happen. Since the processes that USCIS & DOL follow is not very clear to anyone, I am curious.
Just as you know:
Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital. ~Aaron Levenstein
vdlrao,
You have always brought some statistics onto this forum and many of us have felt that your numbers have some logic. I want to know what your confidence level is on those stats, may be you feel on the inside that this is theory and God only knows wht will happen. Since the processes that USCIS & DOL follow is not very clear to anyone, I am curious.
Just as you know:
Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital. ~Aaron Levenstein
dresses Summerfest – The Bands
srikondoji
07-03 09:50 PM
Under the section "Why does it hurt?
Lawyers who charged upwards of $2000 for filing will not refund the service fee, so candidates have to pay again when dates become current in future.
The biggest loss is the trust, coz, next time people will not believe these mid month bulletins at all as they can come around anytime and revise the dates. So, applicants will always have to live in fear untill they receive the receipt.
I am trying an outline for sending to media + lawmakers + ...
The following is a very rough draft without reading some of the letters posted in the thread. I will read the posts tomorrow and polish it by tomorrow evening. I will need everyone's input since I don't know all the issues.
Introduction
Retrogression in GC process.
What happened
USCIS announced at the time the forms were due.
Applicants started filling forms 2-3 weeks before July 2.
Applicants changed their schedules to submit forms.
Advantages of EAD + AP
Don't know all!
Travel without visa -> saves Embassy overhead.
Spouse can work.
Can switch job.
Why does it hurt
Medical will not be valid after 1 year.
Rejected June filers can not file.
June filers did not file because they thought they will file in July.
Fees more then doubling
Name checking (which can take 1+ year) done in parallel with waiting for GC #.
Load balancing for USCIS.
USCIS which is supported 90% by application fee needs to care for applicants.
Very little chance of legislative relief for a looong time.
Lawyers who charged upwards of $2000 for filing will not refund the service fee, so candidates have to pay again when dates become current in future.
The biggest loss is the trust, coz, next time people will not believe these mid month bulletins at all as they can come around anytime and revise the dates. So, applicants will always have to live in fear untill they receive the receipt.
I am trying an outline for sending to media + lawmakers + ...
The following is a very rough draft without reading some of the letters posted in the thread. I will read the posts tomorrow and polish it by tomorrow evening. I will need everyone's input since I don't know all the issues.
Introduction
Retrogression in GC process.
What happened
USCIS announced at the time the forms were due.
Applicants started filling forms 2-3 weeks before July 2.
Applicants changed their schedules to submit forms.
Advantages of EAD + AP
Don't know all!
Travel without visa -> saves Embassy overhead.
Spouse can work.
Can switch job.
Why does it hurt
Medical will not be valid after 1 year.
Rejected June filers can not file.
June filers did not file because they thought they will file in July.
Fees more then doubling
Name checking (which can take 1+ year) done in parallel with waiting for GC #.
Load balancing for USCIS.
USCIS which is supported 90% by application fee needs to care for applicants.
Very little chance of legislative relief for a looong time.
more...
makeup on the Summerfest grounds
BharatPremi
05-11 09:57 PM
buddy,
I'm already in my beloved place and with your contribution and help to Immigration Voice, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks for the help.
Remember, you are doing this to potentially ditch India and to change your nationality and are going to take oath
"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law..............."
My question is, hypothetically if in future if there is a war between USA and India, and hypothetically you become a US citizen, how do you conform to the oath?
Looks like my posting hit the nerve hard, i see it from your response.
I'm cultured enough not to bring your mother and father into the conversation.
Good Luck
Nandakumar,
It is pretty much proven that in your mental territory you have already ditched India and it is the USA which will take long to grant you a GC and then afterwards citizenship for which you almost represented your beggar like mentality. But that is not my concern and should not be. I have only one question to you and I hope youwould try to answer it with all possible honesty.
Q: What will be your view regarding USA's official policy to consider LTTE a terrorist organisation? ONce you will be come US citizen how will you align yourself with this policy?
I'm already in my beloved place and with your contribution and help to Immigration Voice, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks for the help.
Remember, you are doing this to potentially ditch India and to change your nationality and are going to take oath
"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law..............."
My question is, hypothetically if in future if there is a war between USA and India, and hypothetically you become a US citizen, how do you conform to the oath?
Looks like my posting hit the nerve hard, i see it from your response.
I'm cultured enough not to bring your mother and father into the conversation.
Good Luck
Nandakumar,
It is pretty much proven that in your mental territory you have already ditched India and it is the USA which will take long to grant you a GC and then afterwards citizenship for which you almost represented your beggar like mentality. But that is not my concern and should not be. I have only one question to you and I hope youwould try to answer it with all possible honesty.
Q: What will be your view regarding USA's official policy to consider LTTE a terrorist organisation? ONce you will be come US citizen how will you align yourself with this policy?
girlfriend drums Milwaukee Summerfest
chi_shark
09-23 10:31 AM
dude, suck in your hot air and sit down on the bench.
This is not fair and good idea. what about people waiting in line for years and invested their money elsewhere because of this green card delays or those who do not have enough money and job in this market situation. All of the sudden you are brining this idea. This is not fair. This is kind of buying green card. There is a investment based green card category available for that. I request you to go through that channel if you are rich. Not all employment based green card seekers are rich. Please keep that in mind.
thanks,
aps
This is not fair and good idea. what about people waiting in line for years and invested their money elsewhere because of this green card delays or those who do not have enough money and job in this market situation. All of the sudden you are brining this idea. This is not fair. This is kind of buying green card. There is a investment based green card category available for that. I request you to go through that channel if you are rich. Not all employment based green card seekers are rich. Please keep that in mind.
thanks,
aps
hairstyles Summerfest 2011 Music Festival

mirage
03-30 05:20 PM
Problem is we Indians see Indira Gandhi Airport, Jawaharlal Mission, Rajiv Gandhi Electricity Yojna, Indira Gandhi University, Jawahar Lal Uniiversity, Rajiv Gandhi Jal Sansthan, Rajiv Gandhi This Indira Gandhi that, so we get a feeling as if we are breathing just because of these 3 individuals. They are too good at advertising their Netas, that you just forget if anybody else ever existed... Govt is never one man effort/show.It is a team effort. Just like software projects are.For sure it will not be one man show with BJP.We have NDA's rule for example.While we are that NDA had allies in it too.
Caliber
09-04 11:15 AM
Mr. CHANDV23.....You should have been aware that when you are logged in with your alias(aka _TrueFacts) it turns "Green dot" beside your ID. Your other ID "CHANDUV23" turns blue if you do not use it...
I guess this is what is called "Wolf in Sheep clothes"
_TrueFacts,
I beg to request you to please stop your postings. You are damaging the reputation of a respected member Chandu as people assume you are Chandu.
Many of us have our own opinions and likings/dislikings. One may not like each other's opinions. But we are together here to have our own lives.
For YSR supporters: All of you are aware of what YSR has done to P.Janardhan Reddy when he died. And all of you know how YSR ill treated great prime minister PV Narasimha Rao before and after his death.
It will be great if all of you can contribute some dollars to IV for their lobbying for GC.
I guess this is what is called "Wolf in Sheep clothes"
_TrueFacts,
I beg to request you to please stop your postings. You are damaging the reputation of a respected member Chandu as people assume you are Chandu.
Many of us have our own opinions and likings/dislikings. One may not like each other's opinions. But we are together here to have our own lives.
For YSR supporters: All of you are aware of what YSR has done to P.Janardhan Reddy when he died. And all of you know how YSR ill treated great prime minister PV Narasimha Rao before and after his death.
It will be great if all of you can contribute some dollars to IV for their lobbying for GC.
tikka
07-03 11:02 PM
Immigration lawyers raised unusually irate protests yesterday after the State Department and the immigration service abruptly withdrew tens of thousands of job-based visas they had offered last month to foreign professionals hoping to become permanent residents in the United States.
The outcry was provoked by a terse announcement on Monday in which the State Department said it would not grant any more visas for the 2007 fiscal year to foreigners applying to become permanent residents based on their job skills. That notice reversed one the department had issued on June 13 announcing a two-month window starting July 2 for aspiring, high-skilled immigrants from around the world to present applications for visas known as green cards.
The State Department said the 60,000 visas it had expected to offer would no longer be available because of �sudden backlog reduction efforts� by Citizenship and Immigration Services, the federal agency that processes applications for the visas offered by the department.
In a statement yesterday, the American Immigration Lawyers Association accused the two agencies of perpetrating a �hoax� and a �bait and switch� against hopeful legal immigrants who played by the book.
�Here people followed the rules and did everything right, yet without warning or explanation the door was slammed in their faces,� said Kathleen Campbell Walker, the president of the association.
To apply, immigrants must undergo medical examinations and assemble documents to prove their job skills and show that a United States employer has sponsored them. Foreigners must be in the United States when they present their applications, which are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Because of backlogs for employment-based visas, foreigners have had to wait many years just to be allowed to file their applications.
Thousands of medical and technology professionals, including many working here on temporary visas, scrambled for weeks to get their documents together, in some cases canceling travel plans, in order to file their applications on Monday, the first day of the window. The State Department and the immigration agency closed the window without accepting a single application.
�I am concerned that such action may violate the law and could threaten the integrity of our immigration system,� Representative Zoe Lofgren, Democrat of California who is chairwoman of the House Judiciary subcommittee on immigration, wrote in letters yesterday to Michael Chertoff, the secretary of homeland security, and Condoleezza Rice, the secretary of state. Ms. Lofgren warned that the federal government could face costly litigation because of its change of course.
The State Department said it would begin accepting applications on Oct. 1 for 2008 visas. On July 30, the immigration agency will raise its processing fees by an average of 66 percent.
The outcry was provoked by a terse announcement on Monday in which the State Department said it would not grant any more visas for the 2007 fiscal year to foreigners applying to become permanent residents based on their job skills. That notice reversed one the department had issued on June 13 announcing a two-month window starting July 2 for aspiring, high-skilled immigrants from around the world to present applications for visas known as green cards.
The State Department said the 60,000 visas it had expected to offer would no longer be available because of �sudden backlog reduction efforts� by Citizenship and Immigration Services, the federal agency that processes applications for the visas offered by the department.
In a statement yesterday, the American Immigration Lawyers Association accused the two agencies of perpetrating a �hoax� and a �bait and switch� against hopeful legal immigrants who played by the book.
�Here people followed the rules and did everything right, yet without warning or explanation the door was slammed in their faces,� said Kathleen Campbell Walker, the president of the association.
To apply, immigrants must undergo medical examinations and assemble documents to prove their job skills and show that a United States employer has sponsored them. Foreigners must be in the United States when they present their applications, which are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Because of backlogs for employment-based visas, foreigners have had to wait many years just to be allowed to file their applications.
Thousands of medical and technology professionals, including many working here on temporary visas, scrambled for weeks to get their documents together, in some cases canceling travel plans, in order to file their applications on Monday, the first day of the window. The State Department and the immigration agency closed the window without accepting a single application.
�I am concerned that such action may violate the law and could threaten the integrity of our immigration system,� Representative Zoe Lofgren, Democrat of California who is chairwoman of the House Judiciary subcommittee on immigration, wrote in letters yesterday to Michael Chertoff, the secretary of homeland security, and Condoleezza Rice, the secretary of state. Ms. Lofgren warned that the federal government could face costly litigation because of its change of course.
The State Department said it would begin accepting applications on Oct. 1 for 2008 visas. On July 30, the immigration agency will raise its processing fees by an average of 66 percent.