Wednesday, June 29, 2011

weeds

images One weed worth changing your weeds. Green Weeds Wallpaper
  • Green Weeds Wallpaper



  • sku
    12-26 10:31 AM
    Mention you are in I-485 adjustment status. Thats the truth...good luck.

    What document should I be sending to say that I am in I-485 adjustment status.





    wallpaper Green Weeds Wallpaper weeds. weed eventually become.
  • weed eventually become.



  • admsurveys
    10-13 09:25 PM
    My company filed an I-140 in December 2009. The petition (an EB2) was APPROVED in May 2010. A month or so later, I was laid off but BEFORE the I-485 was ever filed. As far as I know, the I-140 has not been revoked. What are my potential options here? Can I find a new employer to file a 485 provided the new job is similar to the I-140 petition or do they have to start the whole process again?





    weeds. Http weeds of , ernest tebeau
  • Http weeds of , ernest tebeau



  • venky321
    03-23 07:19 PM
    I dont think that the USCIS can staff all the Port of Entries with officers who are well versed in every single visa type.

    It can hardly be expected that a typical POE officer is aware of all the requirements and intricasies of the H1B visa; LCA, prevaling wage, bench, client/employer, paystubs, client letter etc.

    Nevertheless it is possible that there might be some POE officers placed at certain places (strategically ? ) in light of recent efforts to enforce H1B and DOL regulations more stringently; especially in light of the recent report highlighting the large amount of frauds and violations in the H1B program. In that case; one should still be fine if one has long term client project, all paystubs, tax returns etc.

    Is there any way Immigration voice can find out if there has been a change of policy to enforce H1B regulations at the Port of Entry? (In addition to consular interviews and applying for the H1B itself)





    2011 weed eventually become. weeds. Weed Education: Out of State
  • Weed Education: Out of State



  • gccovet
    09-22 10:34 AM
    I recently got my gc. Is there anything I need to do to initiate my Citizenship process ?

    Thanks,
    theOne

    After 4.5 years, you can file for Naturalization. You may want to keep a tab on which companies you worked for, period, pay etc starting from the day you entered in USA, keep copies of all previous W2 in safe place. Also, prepare a spreadsheet of when you were out of the country starting from the day you entered here. All the above will be required while filling up forms for naturalization.

    Visit other forums/threads to see what is required and prepare for it. you have long time to go though.
    Good luck.


    GCCovet



    more...


    weeds. Weeds season 6 images
  • Weeds season 6 images



  • mchokshi
    04-08 01:17 PM
    see the attachment....or check the URL

    http://www..com/visas/h1b/h1b-petition-amendment.html





    weeds. Weeds Season 3 Danish
  • Weeds Season 3 Danish



  • petepatel
    09-01 01:01 AM
    Matamoros, Mexico

    Here is where me and wife got our H visas stamped

    Also you may want to go through

    www.mexico-assistance.com

    Nice Service.



    more...


    weeds. Showtime: Weeds screenshot 2
  • Showtime: Weeds screenshot 2



  • cheers1234
    06-15 08:22 AM
    Sorry for the confusion. i am not deported. One of my company's new employee was deported at POE. Yes. POE did called my employer and asked where he is going to work. My employer said he is going to work on our company site. Then the officer said your empoyee told us that he is going to work at client site. Then the officer said he will call back.

    Officer called back after 30min and told my employer that your emplyee submitted some fraud document. And then my employer said i am not liable what he did and explined the officer that he was doing bussinees more than 8 years and have all the proper documents.
    Then the officer said he understand the situation and said he is just doing duty. Officer said he is going to send a report to DOL.





    2010 Http weeds of , ernest tebeau weeds. One weed worth changing your
  • One weed worth changing your



  • birdwing
    07-24 06:29 PM
    what is the purpose of this?

    If it is to share comments between people working on the same project, it would probably be easier to convert it to xps and use document viewer to see it. And then the comments could be saved as a .txt file and sent with the other file.

    Thats my 2 cents although it would be cool to get it working the way you first envisioned.



    more...


    weeds. horny goats weeds
  • horny goats weeds



  • krish2005
    05-14 06:03 PM
    Not sure if this is the section to post this.

    I am listing a few things that rake up my mind whenever I think of my prolonged (for me its prolonged though) stay in US. Dragging my feet over decisions to go back or not.

    My posting is entirely my view. I would not be willing to trample on other's feelings. Just sharing a few things.

    Cons
    ------
    1) Leave everything behind as such in our native place and start everything afresh here. Looks cool for a start. But end up in a remote place with few people and no friends. Life starts to suck when you move on for some months in the remote place. Some like it most don't.
    2) Trying to look back on what we missed being with family and friends, those good old days. Sitting on a wall/bench and chatting about daily happenings/cricket etc
    3) Going back after some time to be bewildered on what happened to those buildings that were there. Before you digest all those, your vacation is gone. Poof
    4) Most Importanty, live with fear on what will happen to those near and dear who have been wishing us good luck and health. Just imagining that fact that when you visit back next time, they might not be there, gives me sleepless nights. This is true even when you are back in your native place but at least you have a solace in seeing them whenever you require and help them in their times of need physically. Nothing is like what you do rather than telling others to do.
    5) Missing all those religious events, happenings, special occasions.

    Pros
    -----
    1) Live own life without any bindings (we can give umpteen excuses on how we are forced to live but its still our life)
    2) Money factor
    3) Move away from petty politics
    4) Your own car.
    5) Wifeys like it here as it moves them from home politics and they drive the home here.

    These are my thoughts. Just sharing with a few who might care.





    hair Weed Education: Out of State weeds. rs sticky weed.jpg
  • rs sticky weed.jpg



  • pappu
    09-16 09:54 PM
    Does anyone have any names and suggestions on the best lawyers in the US? Dan19, could you please tell me which lawyer the person consulted with who got his LC approved? I have contacted Carl Shusterman and have a phone appointment with him on Monday. Any ideas would be appreciate since I don't have much time left cuz I need response to the letter by Sept 27, which is two weeks from now.

    I really appreciate everyone's input on my labor certification problem. The letter I got from the labor department is a letter with intent to deny application which means my LC is not denied yet but that they are considering of denying it if I couldn't provide evidence to explain why the job description is restrictive. On the letter however, I am not given the option to readvertise. So my lawyer plans to request for that but he said most likely the Labor department will not grant the consent for me to readvertise

    sent you a PM with my recommendation of a lawyer



    more...


    weeds. Edible Yard Weeds
  • Edible Yard Weeds



  • beppenyc
    09-22 12:59 PM
    Can somebody can suggest me a good immigration laywer?
    Thanks





    hot Weeds season 6 images weeds. her guest spot on Weeds
  • her guest spot on Weeds



  • kaarmaa
    01-18 12:42 PM
    "Cutting off the nose to spite the face" -- So true.



    more...


    house #39;Weeds#39; Season 6 Premiere: The weeds. of ways to kill off weeds.
  • of ways to kill off weeds.



  • jimithing
    02-19 06:08 PM
    Yes, I found it.

    Thanks kondur_007!





    tattoo Weeds Season 3 Danish weeds. Full Cast Of Weeds: Cast List
  • Full Cast Of Weeds: Cast List



  • ctu
    03-28 04:14 AM
    I want to transfer from H1B to F1.I came to US as a F1 and graduated in march 08.I got my H1B on oct 08.But now i want to transfer to F1 again and i had my visa till 2011. I had following doubts and please help me.

    1) I heard that i can transfer to F1 from H1B without canceling(but deactivating H1B) is it true.

    2) How much time does it take if i apply for change of status for F1?

    3)can i take cpt in F1 and later on can i change to H1 by applying change of status?



    more...


    pictures Showtime: Weeds screenshot 2 weeds. Weeds picture gallery
  • Weeds picture gallery



  • Ann Ruben
    07-17 05:16 PM
    You can use the approved I-140 from company A to get a 3 year H-1 for company B assuming your priority date is not current. However, because you have not been working for company A, you are technically not in valid non-immigrant H status and though Company B's H-1 petition should be approved for three years, the extension may not be granted. This means that at some point you would have to leave, get a new H visa and then return.





    dresses her guest spot on Weeds weeds. Lisa Walker Catalogue
  • Lisa Walker Catalogue



  • I485applicant
    07-19 06:19 PM
    Hi All,

    Here is my situation, would appreciate any advice or pls ping me if you are in the same boat.

    I have approved an I140 from previous employer (A), (PD Mar 06) thinking that retrogression is a given for a long time I took up a full time job with employer(B), where I was consulting. My Labor and I140 has not yet been started with Emp B.

    As E2, Eb3 ... is current upto Aug 17, I'm trying to file I145 based on Emp A. They are willing to file but putting a steep price (trying to take adv of the situation)

    Questions
    a. I know one can Self file I485, can I include my old employer job offer letter assuming that it would take > 180 days for USCIS to process the application in the mean time negotiage a deal with Emp A.

    b. Self file I485, without Emp A offer letter, wait for RFE and in the mean time negotiate the deal with Emp A.

    Any advice will be appreciated, please.



    more...


    makeup horny goats weeds weeds. #39;Weeds#39; Season 6 Premiere: The
  • #39;Weeds#39; Season 6 Premiere: The



  • Sachin_Stock
    12-17 04:14 AM
    I too, am in process of changing my address, however in this transition period I have put a hold in USPS mail. This way, I got all my travel docs from local post office safely. A colleague of mine had same exact situation like you, and he had to re-file it again.

    Once the travel docs are lost, USCIS will not re-send them to you. They shall ask you to refile it completely.





    girlfriend Full Cast Of Weeds: Cast List weeds. Weeds
  • Weeds



  • amar123
    11-24 08:20 PM
    d





    hairstyles Edible Yard Weeds weeds. Weeds Season 5 Disc 3 2009
  • Weeds Season 5 Disc 3 2009



  • pawelw
    07-05 12:42 PM
    Thanks for your replies.
    Do you know what is a common practice of USCIS in case they don't find our reply to such RFE good enough? Do they follow up with another RFE or just deny I140? I'm trying to figure out how much time will I have to pack my stuff if things go really bad :).





    vnsriv
    07-05 12:50 PM
    Did any one received the receipt notice of I-485 file in Jun 2007 , EB3 category?

    Thanks





    Dhundhun
    04-05 02:32 AM
    As such, there is no grace period and it starts counting towards unauthorized stay (US is somewhat liberal for unauthorized stay for up to 180 days). It should be fine getting H1B transferred ASAP.

    After 180 day, reentry can be banned for three years. After 1 years reentry can be banned for 10 years.