Wednesday, June 29, 2011

anna faris new yorker

images Cast: Tom Cavanagh, Anna Faris anna faris new yorker. Stars Anna Faris and Topher
  • Stars Anna Faris and Topher



  • samay
    07-06 12:16 PM
    Hi Forum,

    I have come to USA last year and was getting paid consistently till May31. Now, on July 2nd new employer (not a desi, but a big company) applied for transfer on premium processing. I'm continuing with my old employer, and they are marketing me, and have all such emails. Just wanted to know whether the paystub will be an issue for transfer? And how soon can I join them, and what is the risk if I join them now, before I wait for response from INS?

    Any response in this regard will be highly appreciated.

    I would suggest that you wait for another few days and since you have applied for a premium processing you should be getting a response from the USCIS soon. The USCIS requires last two pay stubs for the transfer however we have been able to obtain approvals even with a single pay stub.





    wallpaper Stars Anna Faris and Topher anna faris new yorker. I#39;ll definitely be into,
  • I#39;ll definitely be into,



  • sk2006
    08-16 12:13 PM
    To all the wannabe americans and GC aspirants, dont forget where you came from. You are nothing but 21st century cheap labor. Just do the right thing!

    So what has that to do with supporting SRK here?
    He is saying he is hurt and he even said there were fans calling him and still the officers did not understand he is SharRukh Khan. Now that is funny.

    That sounds like if some xyz is detained and people start calling him by his name POE officers should understand who he is!





    anna faris new yorker. wallpaper Rape Anna Faris in
  • wallpaper Rape Anna Faris in



  • maximus777
    08-21 12:46 AM
    SRK also equally crap to talk about...so lets give this thread rest to peace..

    Agreed





    2011 I#39;ll definitely be into, anna faris new yorker. guy#39; about anna faris and
  • guy#39; about anna faris and



  • sidbee
    06-02 03:59 PM
    Its possible we will not win such a lawsuit....I am not a lawyer, and often things which seem discriminatory to the common man, cannot be proved so in the court of law.
    Yet, such a lawsuit could get some publicity and at least highlight the baltantly unfair laws against certain groups people based on country of birth in the EB category.

    It very well depends on the lawyer .

    If he could prove country quota as unconstitutional, which i feel it is.

    But yes IV should talk to a good constitutional lawyer(not immigration), and find the odds,

    And as you said, even if we do not win , we would for sure get some media coverage.



    more...


    anna faris new yorker. for the Anna Faris/Chris
  • for the Anna Faris/Chris



  • grupak
    02-13 01:34 PM
    Finally you hit the nail on its head. That’s why the per country limit is there so no one country with larger population can monopolize any agenda the way you are trying to do with IV.

    I don't understand this logic. We are talking about employment based GC.

    Lets be clear that we are talking about people who are employed in the US and their employers have sponsored their green cards (except the EB2-NIW, EB1_EA). These people are employed because of their skill at jobs not their national origin.

    Are you suggesting that somehow people of some countries have monopolized the foreign worker pool by born in the same country and NOT because of their skill.

    Since we are talking about a privilege and benefit that comes from being employed in the US, you are actually suggesting that US employers should consider country of birth and not just skill in the employment.

    Tell me how did the Chinese, Indian, Mexican and Filipino workers unfairly monopolized the foreign worker pool. As far as I am aware, these countries have large populations and a lot of Science and Engineering graduates happen to be from these countries.

    The country cap makes sense in family based immigration system when extended beyond the immediate family members. IV is not for FB GC issues.

    Again, employment in the US is based on skill not country of birth. The foreign workers are here because they are needed, and US will benefit by keeping these skilled workers long term. What IV is doing benefits all employment based GC.





    anna faris new yorker. Anna Faris at Monday evening#39;s
  • Anna Faris at Monday evening#39;s



  • grupak
    12-14 01:13 PM
    --Grupak, I wasn't talking about the law here. It was villamonte, I was just requesting him to be polite. The thing I agreed about him was that we cannot call country cap quota as discrimination.

    I know, I accidently quoted you instead of villamonte6100. Sorry about that.



    more...


    anna faris new yorker. Ryan Reynolds and Anna Faris
  • Ryan Reynolds and Anna Faris



  • ebizash
    07-27 01:15 PM
    What has EB5 to do with amway?
    Did I mention I'm making millions? Obviously on the way, but atleast I have something to fall back to if I loose my job. Do you?

    Really... Millions... Have you checked the disclaimer in your lit pack under the 6-4-3 plan. A typical IBO makes $115 a month... Amway / BWW was forced to put this statement because of a lawsuit brought by Amway Diamonds and Double Diamonds... You can google...

    I know you will now state that "you don't want to be an average... an average corporate employee makes $30K.. etc.. etc.." (Straight from Brad Duncan's CD) I have used it myself hundreds of times on the prospects...

    "..veracity of this statement"
    Sure pick up the phone and dial IRS, or call your accountant. Or your lawyer if you want to play it safe.
    Other people doesn't do or will never do anything, other then wearing pantyhose and tip toeing through the tulips.

    By the way did you call IRS to check.. or you are just believing what Kanti / Kumar / Raj or any other Diamond told you.. Oh another thing that they regularly mention in their trainings "IRS and USCIS don't share data so IRS won't know if you are on H1 or not"... USCIS can ask for your Tax returns before granting Green Card...

    May be you have not received 1099 from Amway yet but the 1099 income on 1040 goes under a separate head "Self Employment"...

    I know you will respond with some nasty stuff but I urge you to take the emotional hat off and think rationally (which I know is very hard as I had faced the same things) about the direction that Amway is taking... especially in Indian community... Do you see many Indian faces these days in the Amway's Inspire magazine or new Rubys, Emeralds, or Diamonds...

    This is a good way to make some residual income (I still get monthly check 4 years after stopping to build it) but millions??? Not many EDCs and Diamonds make that money if you exclude the money from CDs, Books, CommuniKate etc..

    Good luck!





    2010 wallpaper Rape Anna Faris in anna faris new yorker. Cast: Tom Cavanagh, Anna Faris
  • Cast: Tom Cavanagh, Anna Faris



  • hopefulgc
    02-14 03:38 PM
    damn.. lazycis you are good... its a winning precedent.
    would you be our lawyer (you have a few weeks to get the JD and clear the bar exam)
    :)


    ---------------------------
    Originally Posted by lazycis View Post
    "Another aspect of the present misconduct relates to the agency's failure to fulfill a statutory duty. The INS has a statutory obligation to issue visas to qualified applicants to the full extent of the annual quota limits established by Congress. 6 The legislative history of the Immigration & Naturalization Act indicates that this duty has not been left to agency discretion, see S.Rep. No. 748, 89th Cong., 1st Sess. reprinted in (1965) U.S.Code Cong. & [*39] Ad.News, pp. 3328, 3337-38, but is obligatory upon the agency. "

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=223326&postcount=124

    See the Judge ruling from Lazycis post regarding namecheck. USCIS has an obligation to use the numbers to the fullest extent.



    more...


    anna faris new yorker. Cast: Topher Grace, Anna Faris
  • Cast: Topher Grace, Anna Faris



  • chanduv23
    06-28 08:57 PM
    There is difference... We didn't spend any money after June VB but everybody spent minimum $500 after July VB...

    If they don't accept application then USCIS made govt = 500* 100,00= $ 5000000.


    Mr Collection agent - why don't we start a new funding drive now :D :D Just kidding - take it easy





    hair guy#39; about anna faris and anna faris new yorker. interview with Anna Faris
  • interview with Anna Faris



  • inthehole
    07-21 09:54 PM
    I apologize if this question has been answered before.

    I changed employer "A" after 8 years and joined employer "B" last month.

    I have LCA approval copy,I140 approval copy and I485 receipt notice copy. I never had access to my employer A's attorney before and the attorney cannot & will not talk to me now.

    Now I am with employer "B" using my EAD. Since all the queries or any RFE's would still go to my previous employer's attorney, I would like to file a change of representation G-28 with a new attorney so that I can receive any future communication from USCIS.

    But few attorneys I contacted are asking me for my LCA papers from my employer "A" to get my job description. My employer A will not give it to me.
    Also they are insisting that I must send a AC21 portability letter to USCIS on behalf of my new employer B. My new employer B is a big multinational company with heavy Bureaucracy and does not understand AC21 law. As long as I have an EAD, I will be employed by employer "B".

    Even though I understand the reasons behind the attorney's suggestions, my question is

    1. Can't I just file the Change of Representation G-28 form to make sure that I receive any future communication from USCIS and respond to the same or similar job question if I get an RFE?.

    2. Also am I or my new employer B breaking any laws by not sending the AC21 portability letter to USCIS?

    (my I140 is approved on 2005 and will not be revoked by my ex employer. Changed job after more than 200 days since I filed my I485)


    Thank you.



    more...


    anna faris new yorker. Anna Faris, Bill Hader,
  • Anna Faris, Bill Hader,



  • actaccord
    01-13 08:31 PM
    at least one person could respond in more civilized and matured way. These kind of response will give good impression about a forum.

    Guys please keep your comments in more civilized way to keep/gain good public image of the forum.

    I do read most of the threads in this forum (whenever I feel free) i feel some of members who are donors/senior members feel they can get to fight (in abusive way) with any one on any thread no matter whether it spoils the image of forum or their response adds no value to the thread. These kind of attitude can be expected from new members as they may have wrong intentions (or to just vent their frustrations) to join in a forum. But people who are very senior and donors responding in uncivilized manner is not good for them as well as the forum.

    I don't see anything wrong PlainSpeak's suggestion but I can't comment on if her suggestion is workable or not. But we can just explain what is right or wrong instead of getting into fight mode.

    I would like to see some kind of administration control (removing the response, warning the members) on those threads with abusive/uncivilized response. I know it is tedious job but once we have senior/donors under civilized conversation controlling new members will be of easier as seniors/donors can report those unwanted conversations.

    It would be great place to share ideas (good, bad, right, wrong) if those uncivilized response is reduced. The lesser the uncivilized response more the people willing to join hands.

    I wanted to join hands but those uncivilized comments keeping me away from participating. I do have friends who joined after me referring felt the same, some even stopped visiting this forum after seeing uncivilized fightings.

    There are great people like amitjoey who convey the message in more civilized way (as far as I have seen) and help others (its not easy to post 1100+ posts....). I am new to this country and have very less experience and knowledge to share. But I hope one day I can guide/help some people like amitjoey.

    Reason for me to share my thought is amitjoey, otherwise I would have just gone through the thread and felt bad about this forum for uncivilized comments. I am not into any group yet (Eb2/3) as my comp is not going to sponsor gc as per new policy, so I don't belong to any group (or we can say group who's gc never filed). When I read PlainSpeak's comment I thought she was right and after reading amitjoey's comment I learned another view for this issue. After reading those two comments I understand the issue and why IV took different direction or direction different from PlainSpeak's. But when I continued reading this thread I felt why some educated people with good intentions have bad thoughts and respond to others in uncivilized way. In the whole thread only two comments make's sense to me rest doesn't belong/fit to this forum.

    Lets get more new members and be civilized to gain confident which will gain more strength to the forum.


    Do not overanalyze any bill- All these bills are mere drafts until they come on floor for debate, and even after that they go thru amendments, rewriting, and the final bill comes out in most cases to be very different from the original. Even after the bill is passed in both houses, the committees that are responsible in reconciling the bill will tweak it and fine tune it.
    This means that even good provisions can be deleted at any time during the debate, thru an amendment lobbied by the antis- if the EB Community is not vigilant.
    To give you an insight: In Dec 2005, there was a line item in a bill that would have recaptured visas for EB applicants, the bill was passed – and at the last minute this provision was deleted.


    IF you read through the provisions and the paper that IV created for lobby days in July 2010- Each one of the provisions and the underlying text that IV is asking for has been written with clear understanding of the issues EB applicants face- It is written in a way that if incorporated in any of the bills as an amendment- will give fair and balanced numbers to all categories -EB3, EB2.

    So, regardless of which bill (Immigrant friendly) comes on the floor- IV will lobby to have this package included as an amendment. Or IV will lobby to get this inserted into the main bill.

    So- Please, do not get worked up about EB3 vs EB2. OR India vs China vs World

    The real work is to be vigilant about what bill has the chance to come on the floor and then lobby to get the amendments included.

    There are bigger issues for our community- Not one immigrant friendly bill has come up for debate in the last 4 years (exception is the dream act). And here the IV Community is debating and fighting about provisions about one of 100 bills that might never see a chance on the floor.

    The big battle is to advocate and lobby at grassroots to get a bill to come on the floor- persuade lawmakers to be cosponsors for a bill that will help us, and then when the bill is up for debate, we can talk about what we should include as amendments or insert in the main bill to make it fair for everybody.





    hot for the Anna Faris/Chris anna faris new yorker. Morris will at least come
  • Morris will at least come



  • chanduv23
    07-04 11:28 AM
    While it is totally understandable that everyone get angry when rubbed in the wrong way - we must all remember that we are immigrants in this country and the country is currently driven by perception about job loses, terror plots, security threats etc..

    In discussion forums or free speech forums, be very very careful - it is easy to trigger anger and get into heated discussions.

    Please tone down the rhetoric and also tell your friends also.



    more...


    house Anna Faris anna faris new yorker. as his co-star Anna Faris,
  • as his co-star Anna Faris,



  • hindu_king
    05-29 02:53 PM
    I think as someone said this guy was randomly throwing numbers out there. How come his analysis does not account for remaining 36K EB1 and EB2 ROW applications. Is he suggesting that all EB1 and EB2 ROW are being used up also. Very hard to believe that for 2008 and 2009 with the way the economy is going. Lot of product companies where most of the ROW 485s would likely come from have stopped applying perm since last summer. There is a huge flaw in this analysis and its not as pessimistic as it seems.

    BUT, then again we need legislation to wipe the slate clean and clear these 200K applications, so there is a new build up of visa demand and wait times are tolerable for current applicants and future applicants.

    What will happen to the 30k or so unused ROW EB1/EB2 numbers? Typically they trickle down to EB2 India in the last 3 months of FY. I still think this will happen in the next 3 months. Somehow USCIS overreacted and retrogressed EB2 India to 2000 and I think they are going to have to correct it to use all unused ROW numbers.





    tattoo Anna Faris at Monday evening#39;s anna faris new yorker. Amy Smart, Anna Faris and
  • Amy Smart, Anna Faris and



  • panini
    05-18 07:54 AM
    The state television of Sri Lanka has confirmed that Prabhakaran has been shot dead while trying to flee the war zone.

    And the whole island has been liberated from the LTTE terrorism.

    Here is my salute to the brave and heroic Sri Lankan armed forces, our president and the secratery of defence and to my fellow Sri Lankan brothers and sisters!!!! This is it boys!!!! We did it !!!!



    more...


    pictures Ryan Reynolds and Anna Faris anna faris new yorker. Anna Faris, David Mandel,
  • Anna Faris, David Mandel,



  • gc_lover
    06-26 02:15 PM
    it tough to so relax and don't worry too much when I am aware that there are people from 2001/2002/2003 are still still in line doesnot make me happy but I can feel for these blokes.:( :(

    Yes, I agree with you. However, the point is there is nothing you can do at this point of time. So please enjoy your life instead of worrying about 485.





    dresses Morris will at least come anna faris new yorker. Anna Faris and Dan Fogler
  • Anna Faris and Dan Fogler



  • DareYouFireMe
    04-29 01:05 PM
    I am not sure why it is referred as abuse...
    It is available to everybody.



    more...


    makeup Cast: Topher Grace, Anna Faris anna faris new yorker. Anna Faris
  • Anna Faris



  • hopefulgc
    02-13 05:27 PM
    With that recapture ... how nice would it be to see the PD date for EB3 china in Jan 2008 and that for Eb3 India in Dec 2007

    This can all happen if we take the stand.

    Otherwise, we can all see our hairs gryaing with PDs in 2001 and 2002.




    See extract from Ombudsman's report
    http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/cisomb_annualrpt07__June_11_2007_section3e_untimel yprocessing.pdf

    218,759 visas are available for recapture and those numbers were lost due to systematic agency delays and bad policies (i.e. name check).





    girlfriend Amy Smart, Anna Faris and anna faris new yorker. Anna Faris
  • Anna Faris



  • aka
    12-13 11:50 AM
    Discrimination in employment based on nationality is not allowed. However, can we extend the argument to the employment based immigration? We can always choose to take that promotion though we will lose our place in the queue.

    Leaving the question of fairness aside, under the current legal framework my guess is we do not have a case.

    This is a very interesting angle... even though on the surface it looks like we have a choice in taking that promotion and losing our place in queue, it is not really a choice. Do this a couple of times and your six years on H1-B expire, you basically have to leave your job and go back to your country. So taking a promotion is eventually a dead end. I think by extension, we can legally argue that this per-country based quota system is really (inadvertently) leading to discrimination in our employment based on nationality (which is unconstitutional).





    hairstyles Anna Faris, Bill Hader, anna faris new yorker. Anna Faris Amy Smart
  • Anna Faris Amy Smart



  • joshraj
    07-26 01:27 PM
    Question for Lawyer or Senior Members of Forum:


    Dear Sir/Madam,

    I myself is currently in H1B and my wife on H4. We both have EAD and AP which we�re never activated since we had our H1 and H4 and my wife has not started working.

    She should be starting work very soon and hence we would like to renew her EAD and AP. Also as part of her new job she needs to travel oustide US. So the question I had is whether she can travel outside US on her currenty valid AP with the application for renewal of AP/EAD in processing with USCIS.

    Thank You All for Your Help!

    Regards,
    Josh





    hibhagya
    07-03 05:58 PM
    I guess we need to communicate our voices to all senators across united states. we need to spread the word at the earliest to get a quick action on this from governament.
    I Guess some one should compose and message ,consolidate all web faxes and phone numbers at one place just like how we did it for CIR bill.

    It will be easy for members to send information easily.

    If each senator recieves more than 10,000 emails or faxes or phone calls then we can hope there is a chance to file 485 this month or at the earliest in October.





    gdilla
    05-10 03:42 AM
    Once again, eb2waiter, a baseless statement in "Canada is not a land of opportunity". No one owes you a living. You have to work for it. If you're such a good IT worker, become a consultant or open up your own business doing so. You can't expect someone to hand you a job. Like someone else stated, if your skills are in demand and a good communicator, you'll be fine.

    And yes, I had a US job offer before arriving here.

    And if you're already here as a student, well, I can't think of a better way to research the job market from within - job fairs, colleagues, etc.

    Also, I don't see your point - if you're an immigrant student in Canada, there is no issue of foreign credentials. Any professional distinction earned in Canada lands you on the same footing as any citizen. So again, please stop spreading bad information.


    Did you get a job in US before you came to US. Most probably not.
    There are a lot of people who come to US blindly like students or consultants. They also landed up jobs (doing what they were meant for and not as cabbies or as janitors) and built careers.

    There are no or few body shoppers in canada because there are only a few shops :-D

    For the majority this is true in US. This is what land of opportunity means.
    It might be true for a few cases in Canada but for the majority it is false advertisement. Canada is not a land of opportunity. This is not a few of those who have been burnt talking. Try getting a job in Canada. Look at the salaries for yourselves.

    Folks am again telling this for your own benefit only. I have nothing to gain. I was not wise to do that. So thought I would guide the poor wandering souls here. Dont waste your dollars in Canada PR when you have US GC pending. It will do you no good.

    I wont post on this thread again :)

    ---DISCLAIMER: ABOVE ARE MY VIEWS ONLY AND MAY BE FALSE---