Wednesday, June 29, 2011

lady gaga hottest outfits

images Lady Gaga#39;s Hottest Outfits lady gaga hottest outfits. a crazy-hot dress with
  • a crazy-hot dress with



  • at0474
    12-13 01:23 PM
    "Fairness or not is not the issue. Question is can it be challenged in a court? "

    --I guess fairness is the issue and that is what you are asking for by challenging the court.


    "As an unrelated side note, the current quota system is something that has evolved from past policies some of which was used to restrict citizens of certain countries."

    --To some extent,there is truth to what you said. And it is there prerogative. There could be many geopolitical,societal, economic and national security reasons behind who they restrict and who they allow.





    wallpaper a crazy-hot dress with lady gaga hottest outfits. hot Lady Gaga lady gaga
  • hot Lady Gaga lady gaga



  • anai
    06-27 12:48 PM
    Three facts, followed by one interpretation.

    First: several members (incl self) have checked with their own lawyers and these lawyers tend to agree with the common interpretation of validity for entire month. And at least some of these are lawyers with many years of practice.

    Second: Fragomen, the largest immigration law firm, on its website mentions the mid-month possibility; so while there is no government source, the whole topic cannot be dismissed as an unfounded rumor.

    Third: Macaca keeps cutting and pasting from the ombudsman's report in many different colors.

    My interpretation:
    The mid-month concept seems to be a matter of opinion. Multicolor posts notwithstanding, there's nothing official on this matter so far. (I emailed the state department seeking an answer; not surprisingly, I haven't heard back. If anyone else can get something from the horse's mouth, then post it here. If you can get stuff only from the other end of the horse, then maybe there's isn't much pointing in driving a general panic.)





    lady gaga hottest outfits. hot Why did Lady Gaga wear a
  • hot Why did Lady Gaga wear a



  • bayarea07
    07-28 02:07 PM
    I donot think its in any way wrong to come meet somebody and say hi and try to talk to but what is wrong is the methodology adopted by these folks which basically irritates people.
    I do not think its any way different then any networking event in Bay Area , the only difference is you meet somebody introduce yourselves and about your product and then move on and then just wait for the other person to contact you, however in case of amway first part of meeting is ok but they completely miss out on the second part instead of waiting for the second person to call they just keep calling you and harassing you with calls


    Hi Gopi,
    Good post. But tell me why should i give a damn about either Amway or BWW? I don't.

    It is horribly insane to talk to your business ambitions to a stranger. Every person is different and I personally take it offensive when someone I don't know comes and bothers me with his/her business nonsense. I am sure there are many people who think in the same way.

    In the beginning, whenever a I came across a Desi in a mall or in a public place, it used to make me happy. Now, I always suspect that it could be a Amway SOB who is coming to me with his trash bag.

    By the way, Gopi, this is nothing against you personally.

    To all Amway street walkers, get the hell out of my way. I don't want to hear your nonsense. Period.





    2011 hot Lady Gaga lady gaga lady gaga hottest outfits. Lady Gaga After Red Hot
  • Lady Gaga After Red Hot



  • _TrueFacts
    09-08 10:34 PM
    Never ending tales of a factionist CM in a democracy: Anti-media Government Order.

    The Hindu : Front Page : Anti-media Government Order cleared by Chief Minister (http://www.thehindu.com/2007/05/29/stories/2007052910080100.htm)



    more...


    lady gaga hottest outfits. hot Huan wears his meat outfit
  • hot Huan wears his meat outfit



  • leo2606
    09-23 06:00 PM
    nope, I understand, I see valid points in your opposition. I had a similar discussion with one of my friend couple of months back, I did question about how US economy gets boosted by just GC holders buying house.

    But any way otherside I was thinking what's wrong in just trying.


    You are missing the point of the opposition. What is the fairness in this visa category? Every other category has US benefiting (not short term, but in long term) from us, except this proposed category. Do you think paying 20% down will benefit US enough that they drop every thing and grant you the GC??

    Also, how do you define this 20%? A 20% down in CA will get your 5 homes in Alaskan tundra (ok exaggerating, but not by much). This proposal basically comes down to haves and have nots. By expending time on such misguided legislation, you are not only making the immigrants look like cheap opportunistic ****, but also giving enough fodder for the anti-immigrants that we are only looking for our GC without any tangible long term benefit for US (I could pay 20% down, get my GC, and then become a burden on the state).





    lady gaga hottest outfits. hot Did she see Lady Gaga#39;s
  • hot Did she see Lady Gaga#39;s



  • eb2_mumbai
    09-25 01:27 PM
    I did a quick DB search and here are my findings for 2005 & 2006 PERM data

    2005 case status -certified = 6133
    Prevailing wage level - level II = 2212


    2006 case status certified 79782

    Prevailing wage level - level II = 32283



    more...


    lady gaga hottest outfits. of the outfit: Lady Gaga#39;s
  • of the outfit: Lady Gaga#39;s



  • smuggymba
    01-15 04:08 PM
    Body shops aka desi dallas have bad business practices as someone just mentioned - all they do is provide a TAX ID.....nothing else.

    You have to find a project on your own, no pay on bench, no proper office space - renting 2 rooms doesn't make a company, no benefits or medical insurance. Since an H1-B person requires an employer to do paper work - that is all what they do.

    As someone just mentioned, this rule is not against H1-Bs but against such ppl who have bad business practices. Not all desi dallas are bad - 10-15% are good also.





    2010 hot Why did Lady Gaga wear a lady gaga hottest outfits. Lady Gaga#39;s Hottest Outfits
  • Lady Gaga#39;s Hottest Outfits



  • mbawa2574
    02-16 08:21 AM
    Sir, first, not that I will listen to you, but you have no business telling anybody that IV doesn't need them, it's very serious when every disgruntled member decides to speak on others behalf and tell people who disagree with them they need to leave IV
    second, do u have a crystal ball that allows you to know my feelings more than I do and put words in my mouth that i didn't say.. when i say that bodyshops participated in creating the disproportionate lines for india and china where do you get an insult or conclude that i want indians and chinese to disappear or that i feel i lack marketable skills..
    stick to arguments please instead of these endless fabrications.

    Did you not write in your post said that Indians and Chinese are flooding US via bodyshopping. DO read your earlier posts before writing back here.You can speak whatever but no one will listen to your racism and bigotry at least not here. U got problems with these Indians and Chinese go somewhere else and release your bigotry. You never answered my question about rally participation since you have been planted here by some anti-immigrant org for obvious reasons. Members like you are trying to divide IV based on race and there is no place for you here.So again I will say that get out of here if you have problems with race.



    more...


    lady gaga hottest outfits. hot lady gaga outfits glee.
  • hot lady gaga outfits glee.



  • gclove
    12-30 08:31 PM
    If the numbers are re-captured and EB rules little liberalized, assuming each H1b visa holder waiting for status adjustment spends an amount of $250,000 on a house, the total economic activity for 500,000 H1b visa holders will be $125b. This much money will come back to US, because most of us are either investing in our home countries or elsewhere but not in buying a house in the US. So, if this point is brought to the notice of the Congress members, they may take favorable steps to help.





    hair Lady Gaga After Red Hot lady gaga hottest outfits. Lady Gaga channeled her inner
  • Lady Gaga channeled her inner



  • mheggade
    07-22 12:18 PM
    Vdlrao

    Appreciate your thoughtful and encouraging posts. Continuing with Ron Gotcher's line of reasoning:

    "It is worth mentioning that the CIS has never adjudicated more than 85,000 EB AOS cases in a single fiscal year - though this year it is possible they may process as many as 110,000 if they go all out. Keep this fact, together with the size of the backlog, in mind when trying to estimate how long it will take them to get to your case when your priority date becomes current."

    How do you reconcile USCIS productivity with the number of visas that are available? In other words, although there may be sufficient numbers available to move the priority dates forward in the next fiscal year, USCIS can only adjudicate a limited number of cases per year.

    Till now USCIS used to hide behind Name Check as stumbling block and reason for the low number of EB 485's approvel. But now it is not an issue.

    They will be in great pressure to go all out and do the job, just like they did during July fiasco when they approved 60,000 I485's in one month.



    more...


    lady gaga hottest outfits. Lady+gaga+2011+
  • Lady+gaga+2011+



  • snathan
    09-04 03:31 PM
    apt29.
    Image of india : what are you talking abt.

    I can tell you how corrupt indian govts are from my personal experience.

    If someone dies at ur home, to get the govt doctor come and give you clearance to take the body to burial it takes thousands of rupees. Police need no less either. Else your loved one will be waiting for those ***. If you have to claim ur loved ones insurance to take care of expenses during his death, offices play u around... They just want more money!!

    I see people changing faith to get free money... its not abt faith but division in our own people. We like foreign cars, foreign made netas, foreign faiths... foreign jobs... oh #!?***

    With this happening to you if you are worried abt ur countries outside image... I have nothing to say...

    For all who are unhappy with govt in india : why dont we start a political party of our own?

    I second your thoughts...do we have the muscle and money power to take on those gundas. If no, we can not do anything. If yes, you become another group of gundas...





    hot hot Huan wears his meat outfit lady gaga hottest outfits. Lady GaGa made one a big
  • Lady GaGa made one a big



  • ryan
    08-17 01:56 PM
    Why do you think he is talentless? Just because he is not an ivy league or not a doctor? He is extremely talented. .

    Due respect Chanduv23 - I believe there are a million and more who've done better and fought tougher battles. I'd think some of them are here on this very forum. I may not have had an opportunity to grow up in India - however, I'm pretty sure - in fact quite certain, the sort of b'wood trash dished out, is nothing representative of Indian culture and ways of life. Most of the stuff encourages ills of American pop culture and feels desperate to the point of being foolish wannabees - and you know what's really sad -- that people from a nation with such incredibly history & culture need the feel to ape ills of American pop culture and the likes. As for Shahrook Khan - the man CAN'T act - unless you think some sort of speech disability, lip-synching songs (sung by folks with actual talent) and running around foolish women in skirts is talent and form art?! I wish the admins would remove the silly post from the forum.



    more...


    house hot lady gaga meat dress. lady lady gaga hottest outfits. Lady Gaga
  • Lady Gaga



  • intheyan
    10-19 02:35 PM
    Hi,
    Thanks a lot for reading this Question. Thanks in advance for your valuable suggestion. My friend initially came on H1 visa. Her Husband is the primary applicant for Green Card and she was working on H1 visa without break. Now she is on EAD and joined a job in EAD got 2 months pay stubs( ie 8 weekly pay stubs). After that got 3 months break. Her status now is on I-485 and no more on H1. Note: Her husband was the primary applicant and she applied I-485 through her husband's GC.

    Her husband got the GC card and she is waiting for her's. While her husband received the GC she was working on her EAD.
    Now the question is Will the break in her work on EAD be a problem for getting her GC?.





    tattoo hot Did she see Lady Gaga#39;s lady gaga hottest outfits. hot lady gaga outfits to uy.
  • hot lady gaga outfits to uy.



  • vdlrao
    07-24 09:01 PM
    http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5456&page=8


    #78 07-07 12:43 PM
    guchi472000 guchi472000 is offline
    Junior Member Join Date: Mar 2008
    Posts: 13


    Re: Visa Bulletin answers and other isssues

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Hi Ron.

    Any predictions for Aug-08 visa bulletine.

    Thanks.

    guchi472000
    View Public Profile
    Find all posts by guchi472000

    #79 07-07 01:30 PM


    Re: Visa Bulletin answers and other isssues

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I suspect there won't be much change from the July bulletin.
    __________________

    Ron Gotcher Ron Gotcher is offline
    Attorney at Law Join Date: Sep 2005
    Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA
    Posts: 6,767
    Blog Entries: 11
    07-07 01:30 PM
    Ron Gotcher Ron Gotcher is offline
    Attorney at Law Join Date: Sep 2005
    Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA
    Posts: 6,767
    Blog Entries: 11


    Re: Visa Bulletin answers and other isssues

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I suspect there won't be much change from the July bulletin






    As our "Legal" mentioned please see Ron's commets on the Aug 2008 Bulletin, before its released.



    more...


    pictures of the outfit: Lady Gaga#39;s lady gaga hottest outfits. hot lady gaga outfits to uy.
  • hot lady gaga outfits to uy.



  • sathish_gopalan
    07-19 12:14 AM
    I am currently on EAD and I had applied for my 485 in EB3. My priority date is Nov 2004.

    I moved to a new employer using AC21 . Will I be able to refile my Green card in EB2 category and interfile the 485.
    Since I am already in EAD status (not on H1), will my current AOS or status be affected by the new Green Card process.

    Please let me know if this is possible.

    Thank you
    Sathish





    dresses Lady GaGa made one a big lady gaga hottest outfits. LADY GAGA: HOT OR NOT?
  • LADY GAGA: HOT OR NOT?



  • sk2006
    08-15 04:16 PM
    Why so much ruckus for SRK ?. After all he is a actor in India. So many actors are having connections with Dawood Ibrahim. So , nothing wrong for extra questioning.


    But Indian immigration will not do such things to foreign delegates. They treat them like gods.Everything will be bypassed.

    This is the difference between us and US

    Agreed. Makes sense.



    more...


    makeup hot lady gaga outfits glee. lady gaga hottest outfits. hot lady gaga meat dress. lady
  • hot lady gaga meat dress. lady



  • okuzmin
    07-12 12:27 PM
    lordoftherings, I doubt there is a country in the world that would fit all. I also doubt such a thing as "ideal immigration policy" exists. It is always good to have a job offer before you immigrate, but it's ultimately up to the immigrant to find out what it'll take to get on his/her feet in the new country.

    After reading (and watching videos of) all those sob stories on notcanada.com and the like about doctors, nurses, engineers who can't get a job or have to study for years to get a Canadian license to practice, I wonder how much of a research those folks did prior to coming to Canada. If a medical occupation requires studying for additional time and taking exams, then you should have learned about it. If engineers of your specialty are not in high demand, you can figure it out by going through Canadian job postings and contacting employers. If you are not willing to look for a job elsewhere but Toronto, then it's your problem: perhaps in Calgary the opportunities are more readily available. I have a friend in Montreal who owns an IT recruitment company. He told me that they are sending IT folks from Ontario to Alberta, since Alberta unemployment rate for IT professionals is currently at 0.5%.

    Bottom line is: research for yourself, ask different people, be flexible about where you want to live in the new country (hey, it's the country's demands you need to adjust to, not the other way around!) -- this will save you from many unpleasant surprises.





    girlfriend hot lady gaga outfits to uy. lady gaga hottest outfits. lady-gaga-cookies-white-crown-
  • lady-gaga-cookies-white-crown-



  • deepakd
    07-11 01:24 PM
    BharatPremi,

    Same applies to you.. If you are so crazy about Bharat, what are you doing here.... HEHEHE. Just thought that it was kinda funny statement because of your name....BharatPremi --- :D

    Guys

    On the sameline, I think no one is crazy about anything but material wealth for self.

    Take my example, GOV of India spent lot of money on me so that I get a degree from IIT and here I am in USA salivating over GC dreams.
    If I would be kicked out of USA, I may move to Canada, if I kicked out of Canada then to Australia and it would continue............





    hairstyles Lady+gaga+2011+ lady gaga hottest outfits. hot Lady Gaga At the 2009
  • hot Lady Gaga At the 2009



  • Tito_ortiz
    03-20 12:41 PM
    Hi, I experienced similar situation. This is what I did:
    Upon getting my PR and landing in Canada, I got job offer in the beautiful US. I kept visiting Canada every month, I kept bank account active there, I bought a car in Canada and transferred to the US (that was silly, don't do that) etc just in case I needed to prove certain ties to Canada and it would be transfer car to Canada again if I needed to go back.

    Then 1 year passed. I retained my PR just fine. However, when entering Canada, the immigration officer advised that I was going to end up losing my Canadian PR if I start going back and forth. At that point I applied for the Returning Resident permit. I wen to Canadian embassy in Seattle. Lady who attended me was very rude and told me that working in the US was not a valid excuse to stay out of Canada for 2 years. Then I claimed that I wanted to go back to Canada to open business there with my US experience within 2 years. Lady finally said "you guys don't love Canada, you just love the US". From there she signed the Returning Resident Permanent residency paper for 2 years. Now, five years have passed and I guess my Canadian PR status is unknown. I guess I could just return if I wanted. Last week I went there to visit a friend (it was raining like crazy in Vancouver, BC) and I entered the country without any questions. Therefore if you manage to get in, I guess all my PR status would still be valid.
    I also have my canadian PR. I know that I have to physically stay in CA for 2 years out of 5 to keep it alive. My question is if I enter just before my fourth year and live only for one year in CA .... what would happen ? At the end of fifth year when my PR card expires, will I have to leave CA ? Or is there any other visa on which I can move to or is there a way to re-apply for PR in the last year itself ?

    Basically bcuz of the retregression I want to go to CA but I have seen so many -ve posts about job scene that I am apprehensive. Hence was wondering if I can wait till the fourth year and still this GC mess is not solved would it be possible somehow to stay in CA beyond the fifth year.





    STAmisha
    10-04 04:51 PM
    thanks amisha..any idea about the identity card number is it the ssn number we have in US. i can fill in that number and make a copy and get it notarized.
    bitu72,

    Are you talking about column 19 (Identity card no.) in IMM8-Application Form ?
    I put N/A. You dont need to put SSN or anything.

    Thanks





    sodh
    01-24 12:23 AM
    I wish they put him in a cell where his mates are, do I have to elaborate, the moderator will delete my post.