Wednesday, June 29, 2011

cute golden retriever puppy wallpapers

images Bella the Golden Retriever cute golden retriever puppy wallpapers. images cute puppies wallpaper
  • images cute puppies wallpaper



  • LondonTown
    05-23 12:31 PM
    My friend, do not call Sir to any one here. We all are on the same boat and trying to share our experiences and learn from each other.

    Were you given a 221g? possibly green or some other color?

    It appears from your email that you have submitted the requested documents and got the email from the embassy to submit the passport. If this is the case you may want to follow up with the embassy.


    Sir,

    I have extended my H1b visa in Sept. 2010. I appeared for interview in New Delhi and submitted my Passport on 20th of April 2011 and today is 23rd of May 2011. What do you think that how much more time can they take?

    Regards





    wallpaper images cute puppies wallpaper cute golden retriever puppy wallpapers. 2011 lost golden retriever
  • 2011 lost golden retriever



  • waitin_toolong
    08-23 01:40 PM
    AR-11 has to be filed by all non-citizens, that translates to GC holders or permanent residents as well.
    You dont have to provide COS for I-140 if all correspondence is going to your employer and you dont have any other pending application





    cute golden retriever puppy wallpapers. Golden Retriever Puppy iPhone
  • Golden Retriever Puppy iPhone



  • factoryman
    06-21 02:36 PM
    I did stay at Holiday Inn last night.

    Please advise,
    I had a citation 3 yrs back and I paid fine in the court for tresspasing...
    Is this going to be effect on my GC process..I am preparing to apply I-485

    Thanks in Advance





    2011 2011 lost golden retriever cute golden retriever puppy wallpapers. 768 golden retriever puppy
  • 768 golden retriever puppy



  • sailor24
    01-09 12:05 PM
    hi everyone,
    great info.
    finally i was able to file my petition as spouse of us citizen. 1400 $!!!
    this is my second time filing papers since 2004. we got denied for no show in interview.
    we been 5 years married and goiing strong.
    i read for one week instructions and self filed it.
    im applicant of adjust status +i131 under spouse of citizen.
    after self filed the papers, they are asking for initial evidence for i-485, wi thout that they cannot give me work permit.
    .i put on support avidavit last year our joint 1040 with 10000 $ .it is not enough so we got joint sponsor, our friend, single with 40000$ at 1040.
    i put my self as household member earning 90%. of 10000$. bad year. my wife could not work for long time.
    the trouble is that income of mine with w2, was expired work permit.
    dont ask me how because i dont know what happened i guess i forgot.:mad:
    i know how stupid of me!!
    they are asking for initial evidence of I - 485, to accept my income as household memeber, which as far as i understand to justify my earnings.
    so i guess im big trouble showing that i worked without authorization.
    please i need heads up.:confused:
    im meeting several lawyers on monday, some of them with consult fee!!
    what are my options????
    any gooood immigration lawyer in tampa, florida.
    please help!!



    more...


    cute golden retriever puppy wallpapers. 768 golden retriever puppy
  • 768 golden retriever puppy



  • 90210
    03-28 05:29 PM
    COme on people, someone answer. :confused:





    cute golden retriever puppy wallpapers. cute golden retriever puppies
  • cute golden retriever puppies



  • yabadaba
    03-24 01:54 PM
    Can anybody help me out with regards to what documents need to be sent to the canadian embassy in newyork for a TRV (visitiors visa)?

    Any one with any insight on how long does it take to get it back?



    more...


    cute golden retriever puppy wallpapers. stock photo : Cute Golden
  • stock photo : Cute Golden



  • sammyb
    04-15 05:20 PM
    What was your own LC PD? Nothing personal just out of curiosity...


    LC Sub/EB2 with PD June 2001 filed on July 27 with RD of Sept 8 got approved y'day. 140 filed on July 5th was approved on jan. no RFE, all were smooth.

    I was afraid because of my last years on L1B and filed H1b though this year quota and not sure if i'm lucky to have a number lottery. This gave me major relaxation.

    Best of luck you all.

    Had 1 Soft LUD on Jan 31 on 485 application.

    USCIS is doing a great job thank to IV to make these possible.





    2010 Golden Retriever Puppy iPhone cute golden retriever puppy wallpapers. Bella the Golden Retriever
  • Bella the Golden Retriever



  • Anders �stberg
    February 3rd, 2005, 06:28 AM
    Just relialized I may be influenced by my own zipper picture (http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/876/ZipItBlack_2806.jpg)... I guess it shows how my brain is pre-programmed for certain patterns. :)

    Employer moved to other address [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : Employer moved to other address




    more...


    cute golden retriever puppy wallpapers. Smiling Golden Retriever Close
  • Smiling Golden Retriever Close



  • rayen
    06-18 01:05 PM
    Experts,

    While e filing I 131( AP Renewal) and on certify tab its asking Title , can you please advice what details we have to provide.

    Thanks in advance.





    hair 768 golden retriever puppy cute golden retriever puppy wallpapers. Labrador Retriever pups
  • Labrador Retriever pups



  • parablergh
    09-06 05:19 AM
    it is fine to have both I-485s filed and pending - generally speaking, if one gets approved, USCIS should deny the other (as a LPR you will no longer be eligible to adjust your status to lpr).



    more...


    cute golden retriever puppy wallpapers. images cute golden retriever
  • images cute golden retriever



  • bank_king2003
    04-23 06:32 PM
    I have an h1b and EAD. i am employee of company A. currently i am working for a client(a startup company) in project through company A.. now this client wants to give me some equity(shares) of his company. i will keep on working as company A's consultant with this client.

    my question is can i take the equity(shares) of my client. ofcourse he is not paying me anything, my paycheck still comes from company A as i am there h1b employee.

    just wanted to make sure taking equity wont hurt my h1b ??

    Any Advice ??

    Thanks...





    hot 768 golden retriever puppy cute golden retriever puppy wallpapers. stock photo : Cute Golden
  • stock photo : Cute Golden



  • gcformewhen
    09-10 05:02 PM
    Hi,

    I got laidoff recently. My company is going to withdraw H1b. I have my 140 approved from same company and my 485 pending. I have EAD and never used and working on H1B for the same company. I was working for the same company which processed my H1B.

    If H1B is withdrawn is there going to be any effect on my 485? like any possibility of RFE on 485 for EVL? My employer said they will not withdraw or revoke 140.

    How long will it take to withdraw H1B?

    your inputs are much appreciated.

    Thanks



    more...


    house stock photo : Golden retriever cute golden retriever puppy wallpapers. hair Golden Retriever puppy
  • hair Golden Retriever puppy



  • aim-high
    03-24 04:32 PM
    I am planning to apply for Schengen visa in an Italian consulate. I have an expired H1 but a valid AP. According to the italian consulate website, here is one of the visa requirements

    "passport or travel document valid for at least three months after visa expiry date"

    My passport is expiring in 2 years but my AP will be expiring in about 2 1/2 months from the Schengen visa expiry. Will I have an issue getting a visa ?
    Do I have a workaround ?

    Thanks





    tattoo cute golden retriever puppies cute golden retriever puppy wallpapers. Puppy Golden Retriever
  • Puppy Golden Retriever



  • IndianBoy
    11-25 11:05 AM
    I have a approved H1b from company A. Company A also shared a copy of approval. I was never counted under H1b cap before this approval. If I now decide not to join company A and assuming company A will not cancel H1b, can I use this H1b to join another company B later using H1b transfer�???? I am presently on cap except H1b and need a cap subject H1b in order to move to any private firm. So approval from company A matters a lot to me.

    Has anyone done this�????

    Thanks in advance...



    more...


    pictures stock photo : Cute Golden cute golden retriever puppy wallpapers. cute golden retriever puppies
  • cute golden retriever puppies



  • gc2
    10-04 03:11 PM
    $930 plus a biometrics fee of $80; the fee total is $1,010. Exceptions listed below. There is no fee for applicants who are filing Form I-485 based on having been admitted to the United States as a refugee. Applicants 80 years of age or older are not charged a biometric fee; the fee total is $930. Applicants under 14 years of age: - Filing with the I-485 application of at least one parent have a fee total of $600 - Not filing with the I-485 application of at least one parent have a fee total of $930

    I would assume that EAD and AP have to be paid for separately.





    dresses stock photo : Cute Golden cute golden retriever puppy wallpapers. pictures This Golden Retriever
  • pictures This Golden Retriever



  • izolo
    06-04 02:10 AM
    I applied for H1-B visa on April 2007 and the petition was approved from October 2007 to 26Th of September 2010 but when I came to USA consulate office to get the visa it became pending putting under administrative processing. It took almost 3 years to get the reconfirmation and last week I received the visa.
    The visa issuing date is 27Th May and the expiry date is 24Th August but there is another date in bottom right part of it as PED : 26 September 2010 which is my petition's expiry date.
    Now I am planning to move to USA for a long term stay so that I am selling my stuff, renting my house,.. and I just got confused by considering this date.Does this mean my visa will be expire on September and my H1 visa is just for some months? In this case does this mean I have lost 3 years of the total 6 years of the H1 visa? or the the officer issuing the visa on I-94 form in the ports of entry can issue the visa for 3 years as a normal H1-B visa?

    I have arranged with my employer to start the job on 10Th of July and I will enter USA on 8Th, so up to 26Th of September which is the PED date will be less than 3 months and if the white I-94 card that will be in my passport should correspond with the expiration of the petition, the total of my work duration, will be less than 3 months which really doesn't make sense at all but as it seems that's it!

    It seems now the only way is to apply for H1-b extension. So there will be these questions:

    1- how will be the process and how much are the fees?
    2- How long does it take?
    3- Do I have to go back to my home country to get the new stamp for extension?
    4- Is there any way to renew it in USA ?
    5- Is 2.5 months of work enough to apply for extension? or I have to come sooner if it is really necessary.
    6- In my first interview on 2007 they got all the original documents from me and never return them back to me. should I ask for duplication?
    7- Is there anything else that my employer and I should know and consider?

    I have to know the answers to these questions, first to arrange with employer and to see if they are interested and also to decide about our stuff, jobs, properties,... in my home country before entring the USA, otherwise it can be the loose of everything for us.
    Please help me



    more...


    makeup Smiling Golden Retriever Close cute golden retriever puppy wallpapers. stock photo : Golden retriever
  • stock photo : Golden retriever



  • martinvisalaw
    08-31 07:24 PM
    Hi
    I came US on h4 visa .One employer had filed for my h1b last year,and they said i got the approval.but the employer had no job for me as part of recession.So I am still on h4 .Will I loose my H1 approval.How long is the validity of h1b approval ?:confused:

    You need to be careful here. If the H-1B was approved as a change of status (COS) last year, you may have automatically changed to H-1B status on the start date. If you did not work for the employer, you then violated H-1B status.

    If the H-1B was not approved as a COS, you have stayed in H-4 status. The H-1B approval could be used to get a H-1B visa, however you would need a letter from the H-1B employer confirming that there was still a job for you. The consulate would probably need this since it has been a year since the H-1B was approved. Otherwise, the H-1B is valid until the expiration date, unless the employer revokes it with CIS.





    girlfriend Puppy Golden Retriever cute golden retriever puppy wallpapers. wallpaper Golden mix all
  • wallpaper Golden mix all



  • waitingforead
    09-03 04:38 PM
    Is there premium processing for I-765 which is t get EAD through marriage.
    Of course all the papers are being filed together. But I wanted to know specifically about this one.

    I thought I saw it somewhere.

    Thanks.





    hairstyles images cute golden retriever cute golden retriever puppy wallpapers. makeup cute golden retriever
  • makeup cute golden retriever



  • dave25
    01-24 02:32 AM
    Hi,

    This is my case:

    1. Came to States on H1B in Jan 2005 thru company A. Worked with company A till July 2005

    2. Successfully transferred H1B to company B. Started working with them from July 2005. New I 797 was valid till July 2008. Filed for H1b Ext with company B in Feb 2008.

    3. Came to visit India in May 2008 and also to stamp the H1b which was valid till July 2008 thru company B. Got RFE in Indian consulate in Bombay on June 2008 so couldnt travelled back to States.

    4. RFE got cleared in Aug 2008 and by that time my H1B expired. Company B received an RFE on H1B extension. They said they cant reply for some reasons and they withdrew the application.

    5. In Dec 2008, I filed for H1b extension from company C. Got an RFE to prove the legal status on H1B ext.

    Please suggest, what are the chances of getting an approval. I know its little trickier but a straight forward case.

    Regards





    looneytunezez
    11-10 03:17 PM
    what do you want? if he/she wants to apply for tourist visa, then it supposes that the purpose should be tourism....

    do you or your friend intend to lie and/or cheat on your application or intentions?

    wanna apply for a visit visa or tourist visa





    finimits
    04-24 09:09 PM
    Hello,

    I would appreciate any help on the below matter. Thanks in advance!

    My information:
    ----------------------
    Priority Data: March 2008
    I-140 approved
    About to apply for 3 year extension of H1B after 6th year( which expires on Dec 1st 2011)

    My Questions
    ----------------------
    If I move to another company as soon as my 3 year H1B extension comes through and they start my GC process again, what do I have to be careful about regarding
    1. Is this even possible?
    2. Will the H1B keep getting extended after I switch employers.
    3. Can I keep my PD?
    4. If the new company is in a slightly different field but my job remains similar, does that matter?
    5. What happens if after I transfer, my current employer revokes my i-140? Does that matter since my new employer will restart my GC process anyway? (Also, do i get to keep my PD in this case?)

    Thank you very much!