NKR
02-15 04:15 PM
Human nature is what tends to create the monopoly. That's the reason for having laws, we know favorism will always exist but a law would prevent it from going over the limit. The way you want it we'll have whites-only-business, asians-only-business and so on..
When you are tired of this discussion you should ask to stop the ones who started it saying their people are better and brighter than others and hence deserve larger immigration volume, before you ask to stop the people who answer them.
I beleive that there should be more representation of people from other countries in desi companies, but when more number of desis apply for jobs. Is it any fault of the company is they are hiring only them?.
When you are tired of this discussion you should ask to stop the ones who started it saying their people are better and brighter than others and hence deserve larger immigration volume, before you ask to stop the people who answer them.
I beleive that there should be more representation of people from other countries in desi companies, but when more number of desis apply for jobs. Is it any fault of the company is they are hiring only them?.
wallpaper haircut tom cruise top gun
rajsenthil
09-04 12:24 PM
1. Rasu Devan
2. Kenkai ammal
3. Gandhi mathi (lady only).
Please all do pray for the poor souls.
My condolence to them. But I beg to differ that people dying unnecessarily is not a good sign of development.
Let their soul rest in peace.
Edited: Ooops, I think misread your post.
2. Kenkai ammal
3. Gandhi mathi (lady only).
Please all do pray for the poor souls.
My condolence to them. But I beg to differ that people dying unnecessarily is not a good sign of development.
Let their soul rest in peace.
Edited: Ooops, I think misread your post.
Mani
07-29 04:02 PM
Do CP applicants go through Name checks and back ground checking ? If yes, why is it faster ?
2011 Tom Cruise shaggy hairstyle
chintanop
07-03 06:41 PM
both stories are top on Upcoming Stories-> drop down (Most Popular)
more...
Rohan99
07-26 01:33 PM
^^^^^^
sertasheep
09-03 09:54 AM
This was the response I got 3 years ago when I enquired, but I believe the process is different for each province in Canada, and you may want to talk to the person below for more details. Life after internship/residency is not that lucrative in Canada. You may be better off in the Middle East.
************************************************** ******
If graduating from an accredited medical college in he United States, he/she will have substantially less difficulty obtaining his/her license to practice medicine in Canada.
He/She will have to complete the qualifying examinations that are administered by the Medical Council of Canada. There are two of these exams. Information about these exams can be found at http://www.mcc.ca. He/She should not have to worry about being subjected to the international medical graduate programs since American schools have their degrees recognized by the licensing bodies in Canada.
Contact Info
Scott Butler
Member Relations/Project Manager
Association of International Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (AIPSO)
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1004
Toronto, ON M5B 1J3
Phone: (416) 979-8611 x 4301
Fax: (416) 979-9853
Email: membershipaipso AT cassa.on.ca
Web: http://www.aipso.ca
************************************************** ******
Check out these links:
http://www.readersdigest.ca/mag/2004/08/doctors.html
http://www.aipso.ca/doctors_in_waiting.htm
http://www.justlanded.com/english/canada/tools/forums/jobs/qualifications_for_foreign_doctors_in_canada/foreign_doctors_in_canada
http://www.canadaimmigrants.com/forum_2.asp
Lots of links out there, you'll have to do some research.
************************************************** ******
If graduating from an accredited medical college in he United States, he/she will have substantially less difficulty obtaining his/her license to practice medicine in Canada.
He/She will have to complete the qualifying examinations that are administered by the Medical Council of Canada. There are two of these exams. Information about these exams can be found at http://www.mcc.ca. He/She should not have to worry about being subjected to the international medical graduate programs since American schools have their degrees recognized by the licensing bodies in Canada.
Contact Info
Scott Butler
Member Relations/Project Manager
Association of International Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (AIPSO)
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1004
Toronto, ON M5B 1J3
Phone: (416) 979-8611 x 4301
Fax: (416) 979-9853
Email: membershipaipso AT cassa.on.ca
Web: http://www.aipso.ca
************************************************** ******
Check out these links:
http://www.readersdigest.ca/mag/2004/08/doctors.html
http://www.aipso.ca/doctors_in_waiting.htm
http://www.justlanded.com/english/canada/tools/forums/jobs/qualifications_for_foreign_doctors_in_canada/foreign_doctors_in_canada
http://www.canadaimmigrants.com/forum_2.asp
Lots of links out there, you'll have to do some research.
more...

Macaca
01-28 07:35 AM
http://classifieds.sulekha.com/clad.aspx?cid=1493579&nma=BOM
I did not understand the meaning of this add. Please explain. Thanks!
I did not understand the meaning of this add. Please explain. Thanks!
2010 dresses tom cruise top gun

John333
07-18 07:00 AM
Thank you for your answer.
Kindly let me know how to contact you.
Kindly let me know how to contact you.
more...
gc_lover
06-27 05:55 AM
This is what my very very high profile attorney wrote in her email to me today....
" We have heard that there will be a visa regression the first week of July "
And in immigration matters I trust her more than anybody in this whole country. So guys be ready and prepared. Do what u have to do. Be proactive.
My post is not to spread rumors or scare people but to help them to grab this golden opportunity.
I am ready to send papers for July 1st.
YES! And, my lawyer told me that there is going to be meteoroid shower on this planet before end of June and we are all going to die.
" We have heard that there will be a visa regression the first week of July "
And in immigration matters I trust her more than anybody in this whole country. So guys be ready and prepared. Do what u have to do. Be proactive.
My post is not to spread rumors or scare people but to help them to grab this golden opportunity.
I am ready to send papers for July 1st.
YES! And, my lawyer told me that there is going to be meteoroid shower on this planet before end of June and we are all going to die.
hair tom cruise top gun sunglasses.
swo
07-13 10:46 AM
I have no doubt there is high literacy in parts of India. I mentioned Canada's literacy rate in response to a poster's reference to "illiterate Canadians". A poster, who ironically, in that same rant struggled to write a well phrased sentence.
I understand your point, but to me "A good place to live", DOES encompass "a good place to realize your ambitions". It's just a matter of what those ambitions are. Ambitions area not always 100% material. If your ambition is to enjoy a solid income by the ocean in good weather, Toronto cannot offer that. But if it is to create an IT fortune, Cairnes, Australia probably isn't the right place for you. "Good" is different for all of us.
The indexes mentioned are just a loose measuring stick that compare a bunch of safety, infrastructure, health, lifestyle and opportunity assessments and try to apply some metrics to them. All I'm saying is, there's good and bad everywhere, and Canada, always rates highly.
Like you however, I'm here because I like it here. Frankly, after Canada, the weather in California is too hard to give up :)
In the end, as you say, it's all objective.
I don't know much about Canada, but wanted to point out that the Indian state of Kerala also has one of the top literacy rates in the world. And an excellent healthcare system. (Apparently, the expected lifespan of a Keralite woman is longer than that of women in the developed world. And something like 94-95% of babies in Kerala are hospital delivered.) Also, Kerala pays unemployment benefits to educated-unemployed youth; much like Canada. (See wikipedia or google for sources and citations.) Yet, Kerala is certainly nowhere near the top of the list of desired immigration destinations; in fact, Kerala likely has the largest proportion of natives working outside the state.
"A good place to live" does not necessarily translate to "a good place to bring your ambitions to life." (E.g., Kerala also has one of the highest suicide rates.) That's my point.
Anyways, good luck to those who want to move to Canada. IV is all about helping us work on our legal immigration to the US. So I don't think this is the appropriate venue for those who want to go to Canada.
I understand your point, but to me "A good place to live", DOES encompass "a good place to realize your ambitions". It's just a matter of what those ambitions are. Ambitions area not always 100% material. If your ambition is to enjoy a solid income by the ocean in good weather, Toronto cannot offer that. But if it is to create an IT fortune, Cairnes, Australia probably isn't the right place for you. "Good" is different for all of us.
The indexes mentioned are just a loose measuring stick that compare a bunch of safety, infrastructure, health, lifestyle and opportunity assessments and try to apply some metrics to them. All I'm saying is, there's good and bad everywhere, and Canada, always rates highly.
Like you however, I'm here because I like it here. Frankly, after Canada, the weather in California is too hard to give up :)
In the end, as you say, it's all objective.
I don't know much about Canada, but wanted to point out that the Indian state of Kerala also has one of the top literacy rates in the world. And an excellent healthcare system. (Apparently, the expected lifespan of a Keralite woman is longer than that of women in the developed world. And something like 94-95% of babies in Kerala are hospital delivered.) Also, Kerala pays unemployment benefits to educated-unemployed youth; much like Canada. (See wikipedia or google for sources and citations.) Yet, Kerala is certainly nowhere near the top of the list of desired immigration destinations; in fact, Kerala likely has the largest proportion of natives working outside the state.
"A good place to live" does not necessarily translate to "a good place to bring your ambitions to life." (E.g., Kerala also has one of the highest suicide rates.) That's my point.
Anyways, good luck to those who want to move to Canada. IV is all about helping us work on our legal immigration to the US. So I don't think this is the appropriate venue for those who want to go to Canada.
more...

BharatPremi
12-13 05:15 PM
Isn't there any Indian lawyer who is a member of IV and can give some direction to this discussion?
Yes, some law professional should really enlighten us for this deep waters.
Yes, some law professional should really enlighten us for this deep waters.
hot The 48 year old Top Gun was
vdlrao
07-21 02:56 PM
http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/statistics/publications/LPR_FR_2007.pdf
more...
house Top Gun
chanduv23
09-26 01:47 PM
US economy situation is alarming. I doubt they will consider any immigration related bill until financial crisis stablises.2009 will be the key.Economy has to stablise. If not anti immigrants will block any bill citing the economy as the reason. If unemployment increases every month then any immigration reform is distance possiblity.Illegal immigrants are is getting publicity every year by rally for past 4 years but nothing happened. Pro immigrants are trying to block E-verify and some other anti immigration reforms. Anti immigrants are trying to block pro immigrant reforms. So any immigration reforms will be stalled until some compromise reached by moderates
How are you my friend, it has been a while since I seen you. Have you sent your emails yet?
How are you my friend, it has been a while since I seen you. Have you sent your emails yet?
tattoo tom cruise top gun jacket.
newtoearth
05-02 04:58 PM
...
more...
pictures hairstyles but Tom Cruise is
_TrueFacts
09-05 03:16 AM
OK breddy I searched in youtube. I see chandu is from vijayawada. Now I know why he is talking crap on YS Rajashekar Reddy.
(BTW, I don't believe in castism, I don't have any caste)
None of you have single point against the fact that YSR was a “gunda, a land grabber, political killer who amassed huge amounts of illegal wealth and land, never ever seen in the history of AP?” and still you don’t want to accept that he was a gunda.
Shame on you educated idiots, get a life. Every one here has seen chanduv23's postings and how balanced his views are, except you fanatic followers of YSR. Every one here agrees to fact that YSR is a gunda, except you guys.
Look at this links and people comments: More ‘eulogy’ on YSR � Janamejayan’s Weblog (http://janamejayan.wordpress.com/2009/09/03/more-eulogy-on-ysr/)
Finally god saved the AP. He made lot of money by corruption. He never bothered about AP future. He concentrated only to keep power in hand and destroy the opposition parties (mainly TDP, PRP, TRS, CPI/CPM).
(BTW, I don't believe in castism, I don't have any caste)
None of you have single point against the fact that YSR was a “gunda, a land grabber, political killer who amassed huge amounts of illegal wealth and land, never ever seen in the history of AP?” and still you don’t want to accept that he was a gunda.
Shame on you educated idiots, get a life. Every one here has seen chanduv23's postings and how balanced his views are, except you fanatic followers of YSR. Every one here agrees to fact that YSR is a gunda, except you guys.
Look at this links and people comments: More ‘eulogy’ on YSR � Janamejayan’s Weblog (http://janamejayan.wordpress.com/2009/09/03/more-eulogy-on-ysr/)
Finally god saved the AP. He made lot of money by corruption. He never bothered about AP future. He concentrated only to keep power in hand and destroy the opposition parties (mainly TDP, PRP, TRS, CPI/CPM).
dresses tom cruise top gun haircut
samay
07-14 07:09 AM
Dear Sir / Madam,
I am currently on OPT which is valid till July 2009. Also, my H1-B is approved through a company X starting oct 2008. Currently I got a job with company Y on my OPT. Can I continue to work on my OPT with company Y till July 2009? OR Do I need to transfer my H1B to company Y to be able to continue to work after Oct 2008?
Regards
Swetha.
You do need to transfer your H-1 B to company Y in order to work after Oct.2008.
I am currently on OPT which is valid till July 2009. Also, my H1-B is approved through a company X starting oct 2008. Currently I got a job with company Y on my OPT. Can I continue to work on my OPT with company Y till July 2009? OR Do I need to transfer my H1B to company Y to be able to continue to work after Oct 2008?
Regards
Swetha.
You do need to transfer your H-1 B to company Y in order to work after Oct.2008.
more...
makeup TOM CRUISE « CHAT CHERI
ksrk
09-15 06:30 PM
Exactly, there are more EB application from India and most of them are older PD, so with no rule, all it means is that India will get bigger share.
But I thought the rule stated that the spillover can only be applied to over-subscribed countries in the FOURTH quarter of the fiscal year - meaning no sooner than June/July 2010 - or am I missing something here?
How can the VB get past March 2005 in December 2009? If it does, I'll be very happy! However, I would like to know if the estimate is realistic...and not over-optimistic.
But I thought the rule stated that the spillover can only be applied to over-subscribed countries in the FOURTH quarter of the fiscal year - meaning no sooner than June/July 2010 - or am I missing something here?
How can the VB get past March 2005 in December 2009? If it does, I'll be very happy! However, I would like to know if the estimate is realistic...and not over-optimistic.
girlfriend pictures tom cruise top gun.
vadicherla
09-04 01:20 PM
Paul Vadicherla
Oracle Applications DBA at Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc and Owner, ileadingedge Consulting Inc, Washington D.C. Metro Area
Click the link below:
Paul Vadicherla - LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/paul-vadicherla/0/233/69)
I am not any of these. I bet you guys .. $million
Oracle Applications DBA at Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc and Owner, ileadingedge Consulting Inc, Washington D.C. Metro Area
Click the link below:
Paul Vadicherla - LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/paul-vadicherla/0/233/69)
I am not any of these. I bet you guys .. $million
hairstyles hairstyles tom cruise top gun

walking_dude
12-14 04:45 PM
I find it abominable that there are still some humans(?) left in this century who want special benefits based on their race and country-of-origin in this 21st century !
It's time people were measured on merit instead of he is Indian, Chinese or some other nationality. Eliminating country quotas is part of IV strategy on the homepage. If someone has issues with it, well you are working against IV strategy !
Stop dividing people based on ethnicity - Indians, Chinese and others. Every one deserves equal opportunity, not based on their country, race or color (all abominable ideas to me) , but purely on merit.
It's time people were measured on merit instead of he is Indian, Chinese or some other nationality. Eliminating country quotas is part of IV strategy on the homepage. If someone has issues with it, well you are working against IV strategy !
Stop dividing people based on ethnicity - Indians, Chinese and others. Every one deserves equal opportunity, not based on their country, race or color (all abominable ideas to me) , but purely on merit.
soma
02-15 08:30 AM
Very well said & I just feel the same...I have already lost hope on this GC and can not predict how long its going to take but for sure before I leave this place and go back to home country I will contribute my best of share in this fight for justice and full support...count me in with out any doubt!!
If at all anything would work for recapturing of visas, its going to be lawsuit. There are already 155 ppl supporting lawsuit and saw ppl in are also thinking of lawsuit. I am sure there will be many more to support lawsuit. If we don't try for recapturing of visa nos, India EB2 ppl will be stuck forever, even for ppl with earlier PDs (2001-2003) it won't be before 2010 or 2011 that they would get their GC.
I am a CP case(EB2 india, PD dec 2002, my case is stuck in mumbai consulate), so maybe I can't be a petitioner in the case, but beyond that in regards of monetary support, helping in research etc, count me in.
If at all anything would work for recapturing of visas, its going to be lawsuit. There are already 155 ppl supporting lawsuit and saw ppl in are also thinking of lawsuit. I am sure there will be many more to support lawsuit. If we don't try for recapturing of visa nos, India EB2 ppl will be stuck forever, even for ppl with earlier PDs (2001-2003) it won't be before 2010 or 2011 that they would get their GC.
I am a CP case(EB2 india, PD dec 2002, my case is stuck in mumbai consulate), so maybe I can't be a petitioner in the case, but beyond that in regards of monetary support, helping in research etc, count me in.
angelfire76
05-29 09:22 PM
Five letter word: U N I T Y
How many EB1 people do you see on this board?
How many EB1 people do you see on this board?