Rb_newsletter
01-13 03:52 PM
THIS IS BIG AS 30-40% OF PEOPLE WHO WORK IN THIS CONTRY ARE RENDERING SOME KIND OF CONSULTING SERVICE TO THE CLIENTS. ALL DESI CONSULTANTS ARE DOOMED FOR GOOD.
In this country it is not the H1bs alone do consultanting/contract. Many staffing companies are there, and even individuals have their own companies and go for contract jobs. I have seen many prefer contract jobs because they make more money when compared to full time. If American businesses got used with consulting/contract even without H1bs, then why this department do not want to accept the practice. Why should small consulting companies get affected?
In this country it is not the H1bs alone do consultanting/contract. Many staffing companies are there, and even individuals have their own companies and go for contract jobs. I have seen many prefer contract jobs because they make more money when compared to full time. If American businesses got used with consulting/contract even without H1bs, then why this department do not want to accept the practice. Why should small consulting companies get affected?
wallpaper Kristen Stewart: The 21-year
dilipcr
06-11 11:49 PM
People need to understand that you need to give some to win some. I would like to propose to IV a kind of proposal that would be a win win for both the immigrants and the US.
1. It is meaningless to fight for the rights of ALL the visa holders. Any such attempts would always be resisted by the anti immigrant lobby.
2. Acknowledge their fundamental point of view that jobs are being stolen due to wage destruction and perpetual visa fraud by these outsourcing companies. Of course resist all these racist BS types. They are the just the noise in the immigration debate.
My Proposal
1. Support the Grassley bill in its entirety. If you notice it is those outsourcing companies that are making all the noise but not the genuine companies that use H1B for innovation purposes. These outsourcing neither follow the rules or spirit of the H1B/L1 visas nor provide much of innovation to the market place. There is no point in expecting them to police themselves. We have tried this and they are not here to play by the rules.
2. In fact, provide the concessions to eliminate the H1/L1 visas for these outsourcers. In return, request visa number recapture for the H1Bs who are employed directly by the companies. I strongly believe that if you are a H1B employed directly by the company (not outsourcing cos), it is unlikely that you would be underskilled or underpaid. A few minor expections may be there but we can safely ignore these exceptions.
3. Again, people may argue that some of the consultants are highly skilled too. If that were the case, they would have been or would be hired into a permenant position soon once the Grassley bill passes. No company would like to let go of a good performer irrespective of whether they are permenant employees or contractors.
If you notice, some people echo the sentiment that the Grassley bill would lead to more offshoring. That in my opinion is absolute BS. Only low level jobs would be offshored and in my opinion a h1b visa should not be used for these low level jobs. The high skilled jobs would always stay here and they would not be under wage pressure. The best and the fittest would survive and get the same.
I strongly believe that by providing these concessions, atleast the skilled immigrants would be sparred the trauma of this mindless wait for a GC. I wish to reiterate here that I am neither anti immigration nor anti any ethnicity. I am simply trying to reiterate that we need to lose some to win some. There is no point in the Indian style of negotiations of win all or win none. Let us adapt to the give some take some style of concession building. In this process, it is okay to give up on the interests of those blood sucking outsourcers. For this, I am willing to provide financial, logistical and intellectual support.
By following this route, we prevent wage destruction which is what the anti immigrant lobby is clamouring about. It is a win win for all and a lose situation for the blood suckers
1. It is meaningless to fight for the rights of ALL the visa holders. Any such attempts would always be resisted by the anti immigrant lobby.
2. Acknowledge their fundamental point of view that jobs are being stolen due to wage destruction and perpetual visa fraud by these outsourcing companies. Of course resist all these racist BS types. They are the just the noise in the immigration debate.
My Proposal
1. Support the Grassley bill in its entirety. If you notice it is those outsourcing companies that are making all the noise but not the genuine companies that use H1B for innovation purposes. These outsourcing neither follow the rules or spirit of the H1B/L1 visas nor provide much of innovation to the market place. There is no point in expecting them to police themselves. We have tried this and they are not here to play by the rules.
2. In fact, provide the concessions to eliminate the H1/L1 visas for these outsourcers. In return, request visa number recapture for the H1Bs who are employed directly by the companies. I strongly believe that if you are a H1B employed directly by the company (not outsourcing cos), it is unlikely that you would be underskilled or underpaid. A few minor expections may be there but we can safely ignore these exceptions.
3. Again, people may argue that some of the consultants are highly skilled too. If that were the case, they would have been or would be hired into a permenant position soon once the Grassley bill passes. No company would like to let go of a good performer irrespective of whether they are permenant employees or contractors.
If you notice, some people echo the sentiment that the Grassley bill would lead to more offshoring. That in my opinion is absolute BS. Only low level jobs would be offshored and in my opinion a h1b visa should not be used for these low level jobs. The high skilled jobs would always stay here and they would not be under wage pressure. The best and the fittest would survive and get the same.
I strongly believe that by providing these concessions, atleast the skilled immigrants would be sparred the trauma of this mindless wait for a GC. I wish to reiterate here that I am neither anti immigration nor anti any ethnicity. I am simply trying to reiterate that we need to lose some to win some. There is no point in the Indian style of negotiations of win all or win none. Let us adapt to the give some take some style of concession building. In this process, it is okay to give up on the interests of those blood sucking outsourcers. For this, I am willing to provide financial, logistical and intellectual support.
By following this route, we prevent wage destruction which is what the anti immigrant lobby is clamouring about. It is a win win for all and a lose situation for the blood suckers
la6470
01-17 12:31 AM
Please read this article.
The Insightful Immigration Blog � Commentaries on Immigration Policy, Cases and Trends: NEW USCIS MEMO ON EMPLOYER-EMPLOYEE RELATIONSHIP FOR H-1B PETITIONS: IS IT A WAY TO KEEP CERTAIN WORKERS OUT? (http://cyrusmehta.blogspot.com/2010/01/new-uscis-memo-on-employer-employee.html)
I feel IV can join hands with AILA on this to help us in this situation.
Any new renewals or new H1 filings are bound to be denied unless its a direct employer vs employee relationship. Third party placement indications are bound to be targeted for denial!
We are literaly doomed. Given the slugglishness of the GC process this is bound to cripple us down.
I am feeling sad for those H1B guys who were deported out of Newark thanks to these crooked laws. The laws may be right in their perspective, but they do not understand the havoc it would have created in the lives of those who felt the impact.
I wish and pray for the good of all and those GC/H1B aspirants during these troubled times now and up ahead.
Thanks for the post. I have also expressed my opinion in Mr Mehta's blog who was courageous enough to spell out in clear terms the discriminatory practices of USCIS. We should in no uncertain terms, pull down the mask that USCIS is wearing while practicing pure discrimination and segregation - that is completely alien to the American constitution and society.
The Insightful Immigration Blog � Commentaries on Immigration Policy, Cases and Trends: NEW USCIS MEMO ON EMPLOYER-EMPLOYEE RELATIONSHIP FOR H-1B PETITIONS: IS IT A WAY TO KEEP CERTAIN WORKERS OUT? (http://cyrusmehta.blogspot.com/2010/01/new-uscis-memo-on-employer-employee.html)
I feel IV can join hands with AILA on this to help us in this situation.
Any new renewals or new H1 filings are bound to be denied unless its a direct employer vs employee relationship. Third party placement indications are bound to be targeted for denial!
We are literaly doomed. Given the slugglishness of the GC process this is bound to cripple us down.
I am feeling sad for those H1B guys who were deported out of Newark thanks to these crooked laws. The laws may be right in their perspective, but they do not understand the havoc it would have created in the lives of those who felt the impact.
I wish and pray for the good of all and those GC/H1B aspirants during these troubled times now and up ahead.
Thanks for the post. I have also expressed my opinion in Mr Mehta's blog who was courageous enough to spell out in clear terms the discriminatory practices of USCIS. We should in no uncertain terms, pull down the mask that USCIS is wearing while practicing pure discrimination and segregation - that is completely alien to the American constitution and society.
2011 Kristen Stewart Robert
thomachan72
05-09 08:59 PM
Please experts on Canada vs US situation help with this.
A person lets say makes 100000 in US. His approx take home (after tax) would be lets say 70000, right? How much would he have to make in canada (Montreal) to keep par or do better than the salary in US. This is to understand the tax structure. Please try to give atleast three scenarios--
Bachelor, married filing joint, married filing joint with dependents. Thanks.
A person lets say makes 100000 in US. His approx take home (after tax) would be lets say 70000, right? How much would he have to make in canada (Montreal) to keep par or do better than the salary in US. This is to understand the tax structure. Please try to give atleast three scenarios--
Bachelor, married filing joint, married filing joint with dependents. Thanks.
more...
thomachan72
05-09 08:59 PM
Please experts on Canada vs US situation help with this.
A person lets say makes 100000 in US. His approx take home (after tax) would be lets say 70000, right? How much would he have to make in canada (Montreal) to keep par or do better than the salary in US. This is to understand the tax structure. Please try to give atleast three scenarios--
Bachelor, married filing joint, married filing joint with dependents. Thanks.
A person lets say makes 100000 in US. His approx take home (after tax) would be lets say 70000, right? How much would he have to make in canada (Montreal) to keep par or do better than the salary in US. This is to understand the tax structure. Please try to give atleast three scenarios--
Bachelor, married filing joint, married filing joint with dependents. Thanks.
pappu
02-14 10:09 PM
longg and msp1976, Could you update your profile with contact information. IV can use your skills.
more...
logiclife
06-26 12:21 PM
Yes, the august bulletin will be showing retrogressed dates. But when August bulletin is issued in mid-July, it does not impact the petitions received in July, because the August bulletin applies to August and even if August is retrogressed until 1975, they still have to accept 485s until 31st July.
That's what your lawyer said. Right?
That's what your lawyer said. Right?
2010 kristen stewart 2011 mtv movie
grupak
12-13 11:25 AM
Discrimination in employment based on nationality is not allowed. However, can we extend the argument to the employment based immigration? We can always choose to take that promotion though we will lose our place in the queue.
Leaving the question of fairness aside, under the current legal framework my guess is we do not have a case.
Leaving the question of fairness aside, under the current legal framework my guess is we do not have a case.
more...
pathiren
09-28 08:46 PM
Thanks for the response in advance.
The question is:
1) Can a husband (on H1) own a business and sponsor (H1 and greencard) his wife to work for the same business?
2) Can an Indian company start LLC or any other kind of firm and own a business and sponsor someone- more specifically my dad (a major stake holder in Indian company) and this indian company starts some kind of LLC or inc (whichever is feasible) and sponsor my wife for H1 and greencard?
I know its kind of confusing, but would appreciate if you can try and explore this.
Thanks a lot!
The question is:
1) Can a husband (on H1) own a business and sponsor (H1 and greencard) his wife to work for the same business?
2) Can an Indian company start LLC or any other kind of firm and own a business and sponsor someone- more specifically my dad (a major stake holder in Indian company) and this indian company starts some kind of LLC or inc (whichever is feasible) and sponsor my wife for H1 and greencard?
I know its kind of confusing, but would appreciate if you can try and explore this.
Thanks a lot!
hair Kristen Stewart: Won 2011
Rohan99
08-03 01:13 AM
After reading all these post I checked their website...what a BS products,:mad: I have never heard of it, looks like directly from some factory in China
Giving such a products to kids can be harmful. When we buy stuff from proper store atleast we know that quality is met or someone is watching/monitoring it (like Mcdonalds recent recall)
One of the things that I've observed about these 'IBO's is that most often they are underachievers in general. Mostly staying home over the weekends, hardly any communication skills, no good friends (no your IBO partners are not your friends), low confidence and plain arrogance. They are asked not to take NO for an answer. So anything that you say against them annoys the hell outta them. I know I should not be using such derogatory language against any person but I seriously feel this corporation is plaguing our society big time.
I have a co-worker who downs at least 5-6 cans of their flagship product 'XS Energy Drink' everyday. He hardly moves from his desk all day so why in the world would he need an energy drink for? One day, the rest of the team confronted him and asked him if he even knew what was in the energy drink. He quickly got angry and snapped back "VITAMINS!!!". We were like WTF? Since when did energy drinks started to have vitamins in them? Finally, I showed him the contents of the drink: #1 Taurine, #2 Caffeine. So it's nothing but fukking Red Bull. And we all know 'Red Bull gives you wings!'. Wish it gave you brains too.
Another co-worker asked him if it'd be OK to give that drink to his 5 yo when he thought that it was alright for him to gulp gallons of it. He snapped again saying "OF COURSE! In fact she drinks small quantities of it everyday." A 5 year old kid drinking Red Bull. Can you beat that? Just coz this idiot wants to earn more points. That is when I got seriously pissed!
Giving such a products to kids can be harmful. When we buy stuff from proper store atleast we know that quality is met or someone is watching/monitoring it (like Mcdonalds recent recall)
One of the things that I've observed about these 'IBO's is that most often they are underachievers in general. Mostly staying home over the weekends, hardly any communication skills, no good friends (no your IBO partners are not your friends), low confidence and plain arrogance. They are asked not to take NO for an answer. So anything that you say against them annoys the hell outta them. I know I should not be using such derogatory language against any person but I seriously feel this corporation is plaguing our society big time.
I have a co-worker who downs at least 5-6 cans of their flagship product 'XS Energy Drink' everyday. He hardly moves from his desk all day so why in the world would he need an energy drink for? One day, the rest of the team confronted him and asked him if he even knew what was in the energy drink. He quickly got angry and snapped back "VITAMINS!!!". We were like WTF? Since when did energy drinks started to have vitamins in them? Finally, I showed him the contents of the drink: #1 Taurine, #2 Caffeine. So it's nothing but fukking Red Bull. And we all know 'Red Bull gives you wings!'. Wish it gave you brains too.
Another co-worker asked him if it'd be OK to give that drink to his 5 yo when he thought that it was alright for him to gulp gallons of it. He snapped again saying "OF COURSE! In fact she drinks small quantities of it everyday." A 5 year old kid drinking Red Bull. Can you beat that? Just coz this idiot wants to earn more points. That is when I got seriously pissed!
more...
meridiani.planum
03-29 10:17 PM
India- by happily showing how democracy can be at its... you guessed it, "worst"
Dont agree?? True Democracy, implies "for the people and by the people", right?
well in India its a tiny bit different...."For the thugs and by the thugs"
and in the US the government is by the corporations and for the corporations (why are they the leading campaign contributors otherwise, and why do they all get tax payer funded bailouts and bonuses otherwise?). The US is no better.
Power corrupts. Almost every government is corrupt.
Dont agree?? True Democracy, implies "for the people and by the people", right?
well in India its a tiny bit different...."For the thugs and by the thugs"
and in the US the government is by the corporations and for the corporations (why are they the leading campaign contributors otherwise, and why do they all get tax payer funded bailouts and bonuses otherwise?). The US is no better.
Power corrupts. Almost every government is corrupt.
hot kristen stewart 2011 mtv
krishmunn
07-27 01:37 PM
Nope that's not correct. You file your business earnings through 1099 and not W2. It has nothing to do with H1-B. Good luck.
Check this. And stop misguiding people
MurthyDotCom : Home-Based Businesses : Inadvertent Unauthorized Employment (http://murthy.com/news/n_hombus.html)
Check this. And stop misguiding people
MurthyDotCom : Home-Based Businesses : Inadvertent Unauthorized Employment (http://murthy.com/news/n_hombus.html)
more...
house Kristen Stewart - 2011 MTV
AirWaterandGC
05-09 11:04 PM
Anyone with any comments on this, please share
I do have my CA PR. Waiting for US GC, my CA PR clock is ticking. Once I am more than 3 years past in the CA PR card and if I still dont go to CA, I understand that my CA PR may not be renewed. My question is : Is is possible to at least enter CA for the last (during 5th) year of CA PR ? Also is it possible to re-apply for the CA PR once I am say 4 years done in my CA PR life without entering CA ? Gurus , please shed some light.
On another note : I would request no one to make offensive remarks about a great country like Canada. It may not have as many opportunities as US has or be a lot more restricitve in providing licensure to some professionals, but please bear in mind that it has provided respect to some of us by making some of us it PR .... which the great US is still to bestow on us. Even when we have not contributed a single cent to CA or its economy while we have earned/contributed millions to the US / its economy.
I do have my CA PR. Waiting for US GC, my CA PR clock is ticking. Once I am more than 3 years past in the CA PR card and if I still dont go to CA, I understand that my CA PR may not be renewed. My question is : Is is possible to at least enter CA for the last (during 5th) year of CA PR ? Also is it possible to re-apply for the CA PR once I am say 4 years done in my CA PR life without entering CA ? Gurus , please shed some light.
On another note : I would request no one to make offensive remarks about a great country like Canada. It may not have as many opportunities as US has or be a lot more restricitve in providing licensure to some professionals, but please bear in mind that it has provided respect to some of us by making some of us it PR .... which the great US is still to bestow on us. Even when we have not contributed a single cent to CA or its economy while we have earned/contributed millions to the US / its economy.
tattoo MTV#39;s #39;2011 MTV Movie
cps060
03-21 12:50 PM
If anyone has experienced or know about this, please post.
more...
pictures Kristen Stewart:
gc_wow
09-23 05:25 PM
I dont think there is a law which dictates spill over to happen in last quarter? Some USCIS crony has made that happen only in last quarter? Does any one know more about this?
dresses pictures Kristen Stewart#39;s

srikanth
07-11 06:23 PM
Hi congrats and good luck !!!
but, remember Once an American Always an American !!!
Live free or Die !!!
Please, do come back , when they fix immigration system... America does need skilled talented professionals like you to compete against outsourcing in a flat world.
and remember Canada does not yet has a professional football team, go patriots !!!
but, remember Once an American Always an American !!!
Live free or Die !!!
Please, do come back , when they fix immigration system... America does need skilled talented professionals like you to compete against outsourcing in a flat world.
and remember Canada does not yet has a professional football team, go patriots !!!
more...
makeup 2010 Kristen stewart 2011 mtv
nrk
09-17 01:07 PM
I wish your prediction is correct, but do you think the spill over happens from the first quarter,
As per the trend, we are seeing the spill over only in the last quarter from last two years.
Here is what I want to understand.
EB2 ROW is CURRENT except INDIA AND CHINA. EB2 ROW will get 28.6% of 140000.
This means 40040. How they are going to divide these visa between INDIA and CHINA?
This is NOT SpillOver. I know there is 7% rule, but other countries are always Current.
And EB1 is CURRENT and considering Bad economy very few cases will be filed under EB1.
What will happen to those 40040 Visa? If those spillover to EB2 ROW, we may see a large quantity of Visa numbers for EB2.
Considering 50% of each EB1 and EB2 visas consumed by other than INDIA AND CHINA, still we should get aroud 40040 visas this year.If you furher divide 50% between INDIA and CHINA, both will get 20020, Which might be sufficient to cross 2005.
As per the trend, we are seeing the spill over only in the last quarter from last two years.
Here is what I want to understand.
EB2 ROW is CURRENT except INDIA AND CHINA. EB2 ROW will get 28.6% of 140000.
This means 40040. How they are going to divide these visa between INDIA and CHINA?
This is NOT SpillOver. I know there is 7% rule, but other countries are always Current.
And EB1 is CURRENT and considering Bad economy very few cases will be filed under EB1.
What will happen to those 40040 Visa? If those spillover to EB2 ROW, we may see a large quantity of Visa numbers for EB2.
Considering 50% of each EB1 and EB2 visas consumed by other than INDIA AND CHINA, still we should get aroud 40040 visas this year.If you furher divide 50% between INDIA and CHINA, both will get 20020, Which might be sufficient to cross 2005.
girlfriend dresses kristen stewart 2011
OLDMONK
07-24 04:29 PM
Its not the question of economy alone. When deciding to go back. Its a question about convenience.
a) I don't want to stand in line to pay my Electric/Telephone/House Tax/Income Tax/Train Ticket/Air Ticket/Bus Ticket/Children Admission-donations/Petrol Line/LP Gas Line/Restaurant Line/Chola Bhatura Line/Samosa Line/RTO Office line/Registration line/License Line/Stock Buy line/Stock Sell Line/Bank Deposit Line/Bank Draft Line/Fixed Deposit Line/Kisaan Vikas Patra Line/Registered/Speed post Line/Blue Dart Line/Company registration line/College admission line/College fee line/University degree line/Interview Line/Booking a Car line/Beer Whisky Line/Canteen Line.
Half the country stands in line, the other half manages the line. Neither has any civic sense.
b) I don't want to bribe babus who manage above lines to get ahead in line.
d) I don't want power failures/cooler failures/ac failures/broken roads/or other catastrophic system failures.
e) I dont want fake or mixed eating oil / flour / milk / cheese / butter / peppers / lentils / rice
f) I don't want dangerous chemical fertilizers in my produce (slow killers - massive kidney failure rate in India for past 10 years)
g) I don't want to teach my children dishonesty and tricks of survival/street smartness (in ref to corruption in India) which don't add any value to their personality.
h) The only reason I would wanna go back is for my immediate family and friends. Thats the only thing I miss when it comes to India.
I wouldn't go back and I believe even MK Gandhi himself would'nt leave from Africa for India in todays times.
Also Its the enemy within (corruption) which can cause great harm and we have that kind of enemy now. You can never ever change the attitudes which people carry in India without another revolution.
I am sure I can come up with a huge list of positives too, They will sound very good and will give me a great feeling of fake National Pride.
Now go ahead and kill me for saying all the above.!!
a) I don't want to stand in line to pay my Electric/Telephone/House Tax/Income Tax/Train Ticket/Air Ticket/Bus Ticket/Children Admission-donations/Petrol Line/LP Gas Line/Restaurant Line/Chola Bhatura Line/Samosa Line/RTO Office line/Registration line/License Line/Stock Buy line/Stock Sell Line/Bank Deposit Line/Bank Draft Line/Fixed Deposit Line/Kisaan Vikas Patra Line/Registered/Speed post Line/Blue Dart Line/Company registration line/College admission line/College fee line/University degree line/Interview Line/Booking a Car line/Beer Whisky Line/Canteen Line.
Half the country stands in line, the other half manages the line. Neither has any civic sense.
b) I don't want to bribe babus who manage above lines to get ahead in line.
d) I don't want power failures/cooler failures/ac failures/broken roads/or other catastrophic system failures.
e) I dont want fake or mixed eating oil / flour / milk / cheese / butter / peppers / lentils / rice
f) I don't want dangerous chemical fertilizers in my produce (slow killers - massive kidney failure rate in India for past 10 years)
g) I don't want to teach my children dishonesty and tricks of survival/street smartness (in ref to corruption in India) which don't add any value to their personality.
h) The only reason I would wanna go back is for my immediate family and friends. Thats the only thing I miss when it comes to India.
I wouldn't go back and I believe even MK Gandhi himself would'nt leave from Africa for India in todays times.
Also Its the enemy within (corruption) which can cause great harm and we have that kind of enemy now. You can never ever change the attitudes which people carry in India without another revolution.
I am sure I can come up with a huge list of positives too, They will sound very good and will give me a great feeling of fake National Pride.
Now go ahead and kill me for saying all the above.!!
hairstyles images Kristen Stewart au MTV
thomachan72
01-13 01:46 PM
Long 19 page memo - but loud and clear for many scenarios -
http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Laws/Memoranda/2010/H1B%20Employer-Employee%20Memo010810.pdf
This memo is an eye opener especially for folks on consulting company assignments and those who are self-sponsored or who want to do their own business. Finding a new H1 sponsor would be extremely difficult as well (AC21 folks beware).
Now getting a new H1 or a transfer or a renewal, may be subject to very stringent scrutiny.
This memo has the potential to throw a lot of small boutique Consulting companies out of business and along with it many of their employees - whether they use H1 or not.
Wish the best for all affected folks.
Pray and hope the GC dream is realized faster for all.
Best Wishes
Please explain why these (see above) will be more difficult if you have read it. What precautions / strategy our members can take etc.
http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Laws/Memoranda/2010/H1B%20Employer-Employee%20Memo010810.pdf
This memo is an eye opener especially for folks on consulting company assignments and those who are self-sponsored or who want to do their own business. Finding a new H1 sponsor would be extremely difficult as well (AC21 folks beware).
Now getting a new H1 or a transfer or a renewal, may be subject to very stringent scrutiny.
This memo has the potential to throw a lot of small boutique Consulting companies out of business and along with it many of their employees - whether they use H1 or not.
Wish the best for all affected folks.
Pray and hope the GC dream is realized faster for all.
Best Wishes
Please explain why these (see above) will be more difficult if you have read it. What precautions / strategy our members can take etc.
snathan
01-24 05:31 PM
If you think Memo is illegal why can't you file a lawsuit. That should be right way. But I did not see any suggestion from any lawyer. But when when July 2007 issue cropped most lawyers rushed to file lawsuit. Now no one even suggesting lawsuit except some members in IV. Either most are not interested or they think no legal basis to contest memo
I have been observing JoeF's posts from different threads. I can say for sure he doesn't know what he is talking about. He is just another sadistic person like snram4 on this forum.
For instance JoeF says "he saw it coming" in reference to this memo. But the fact is, this memo is ILLEGAL. It has no legal base. Please refer to Murthy's latest newsletter. However members on murthy forum as well as you spicy_guy, thinks that JoeF is "knowledgeable". I am surprised to see that people who are here in this country for long believes all the BS that JoeF says.
I am not sure if this snram4 is sadist or outright idiot. When this thread started there were couple of people supporting this memo. Once they understood no longer they are supporting. Snram4 is the only guy still supporting and talking all nonsense.
snram4...whatever may be the case whether people are going for law suit or not, You are not going to add any value. Why dont you simply go away rather than talking all nonsense and wasting everyone's time. No one is bothering you or stupid comments. So many people asked you to go away...why dont you consider that for GOD shake.
I have been observing JoeF's posts from different threads. I can say for sure he doesn't know what he is talking about. He is just another sadistic person like snram4 on this forum.
For instance JoeF says "he saw it coming" in reference to this memo. But the fact is, this memo is ILLEGAL. It has no legal base. Please refer to Murthy's latest newsletter. However members on murthy forum as well as you spicy_guy, thinks that JoeF is "knowledgeable". I am surprised to see that people who are here in this country for long believes all the BS that JoeF says.
I am not sure if this snram4 is sadist or outright idiot. When this thread started there were couple of people supporting this memo. Once they understood no longer they are supporting. Snram4 is the only guy still supporting and talking all nonsense.
snram4...whatever may be the case whether people are going for law suit or not, You are not going to add any value. Why dont you simply go away rather than talking all nonsense and wasting everyone's time. No one is bothering you or stupid comments. So many people asked you to go away...why dont you consider that for GOD shake.
chintu25
02-13 11:14 AM
Yeah I had the same confusion
ROW IS REST OF THE WORLD
ROW IS REST OF THE WORLD