Wednesday, June 29, 2011

tom cruise mission impossible

images Besides Cruise, Pegg and tom cruise mission impossible. Mission Impossible 4 – Tom
  • Mission Impossible 4 – Tom



  • Jaime
    05-12 11:59 PM
    Well, I have been on this forum for over a year, and I have been doing my research, you guys have given me a great idea...immigrating to India. I know that right now India might not be as comfortable as Laguna Beach, (but then agan 99% of the world isn't). I think that if I go to India now, work hard, endure a bit of discomfort and do my best that I will be a millionaire in my later years, whereas in the U.S. thigns are declining, and I will have grandkids before I get a Green Card.

    This is where India Green Card comes in. So, I am looking for a job in India (non-tech, but rather business/marketing related).I would appreciate any help that you guys could give me. I have researched that I have to find a job and show a contract of employment from the sponsoring company in India, as well as an appointment letter from the sponsoring organization and proof that the organization is registered in India.

    Then it allpoints out tome having to apply for an employment visa at the consulate with jurisdiction over my place of residence, and I am awae that my visa may require clearance by the Ministry of Home Affairs or Reserve Bank of India before the visa is issued. My question is on how to contact the MHA for this? Do any of you have their phone/fax numberor address?

    Further, I found that in India a foreign national may not change employers. If the foreign national wishes to change employers, the foreign national must leave the country and re-enter with a new visa for that particular new employer. So, I am looking for something really steady before I even set foot in India, and that's why I need your all's help!!!

    Since the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) reserves discretion to determine the period of validity of the visa, it could really be good for a few months or years, impossible to know before applying. The good thing is that the Foreign Registration Regional Office (FRRO) may grant extensions of up to three months. Upon approval by the MHA, the FRRO may grant an extension of up to one year. Thereafter, the FRRO may grant extensions for four more years on a year-to-year basis.

    I am so excited and confused at the same time. India is my future, and I am going to need a lot of your help IV friends! At least I speak English, but I am also thinking of getting a pivate Hindi tutor. Any thoughts woud be VERY VERY appreciated! Thanks!!!!





    wallpaper Mission Impossible 4 – Tom tom cruise mission impossible. Impossible - Tom Cruise
  • Impossible - Tom Cruise



  • jkays94
    07-11 10:25 PM
    jazz and others did u give ur ielts..if so where???

    is it reqd ?

    can i submit a 8 yr old copy of my toefl instead?

    You may want to write an english proficiency letter detailing the four aspects that they seek, ie reading, speaking, writing and listening.





    tom cruise mission impossible. Tom Cruise
  • Tom Cruise



  • GCKaMaara
    05-13 09:59 AM
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/as_sri_lanka_civil_war


    What a shame ! Yesterday only UPA Govt. issued a statement that because of their intensive efforts SL govt. has stopped bombing.

    Congress/ Sonia is seeing this as personal which shouldn't have been the case.

    Countries like Japan, Norway have condemned these attacks by SL govt/ sending diplomats and our UPA govt. PM says we can't do anything !

    See the poor foreign policy by UPA govt. - Nepal has fallen to Maoist- backed by China, Taliban are rising as never before, LeT has become more stronger, Bangladesh soldiers are killing CRF personals on the boarder and India is home for more 2 Carores Bangladeshi now, China is disputing Arunachalam...and many more.


    Agreed.





    2011 Impossible - Tom Cruise tom cruise mission impossible. People. Tom
  • People. Tom



  • HumJumboHathuJumbo
    09-23 04:28 PM
    the day this becomes law..it would be better for all of us go home, bcos tht means lawmakers are ready to do anything to get some money and they know this country has gone down beyond repair.
    and the day it becomes law..i am sure the situation in this country will be so bad tht most of us wont even have jobs at tht time.

    very true! Its like you get a job as a driver in a middle class house in india and suddenly your master loses his job and is ready to lay you off. If you realize the fundamentals, you will find a job somewhere else. If you start begging your master to let you clean the dishes so you can still stay, then you got problems.

    In this day and age, everyone should know when to cut their losses.



    more...


    tom cruise mission impossible. girlfriend tom cruise mission
  • girlfriend tom cruise mission



  • a2006
    05-29 09:57 AM
    It is major contributing factor to Eb2 and eventually EB3 retrogression. And something needs to be done to make sure that so called project managers from these IT firms from India are not able to apply in this category.
    I am not sure if EB1 India cap of 3000 visas has been met already. If it was met, then they would have set a priority date for EB1 India too. Assuming that it is not being met, these project managers along with their spouses should be taking only a very small number and that shouldn't contribute much to EB2-3 retrogression numbers. So our real problem is lack of numbers for EB2 and EB3.





    tom cruise mission impossible. Tom Cruise Is A “Bossy Bottom”
  • Tom Cruise Is A “Bossy Bottom”



  • mallu
    02-15 06:38 PM
    probably true but because most of them are on H4 which means someone else in their family is H1.

    I don't know what % of that group consists of H4 spouse of H1 folks. But i believe a good percentage of those applied through the TOEFL,GRE route.



    more...


    tom cruise mission impossible. MISSION IMPOSSIBLE
  • MISSION IMPOSSIBLE



  • TeddyKoochu
    09-17 03:23 PM
    I wish the statement is true.

    I think your friends cousin got the card by mistake, that does not mean that it will see a significant moment for EB3 I. The only possibility is if USICIS wants to recapture the unused visa numbers over a period of time, then EB2 I, EB3 I all move together.

    Arun thanks for sharing the news & congrats to your cousins friend, may well be one of the cases of successfully porting PD.





    2010 Tom Cruise tom cruise mission impossible. Besides Cruise, Pegg and
  • Besides Cruise, Pegg and



  • pa_arora
    07-26 04:28 PM
    meekdesi, my friend... I also grew up in Delhi and in the same places what u listed...dont ask for what ur country did for u ...tell me what u did for ur country?? I am pretty sure u don't have an answer and if u do ur making false assertions.

    u know the problem with u ...u just think who will cleanup the house, the other person living can clean it. But that not the way it works...so show what u did before u demand.



    more...


    tom cruise mission impossible. Mission Impossible IV is
  • Mission Impossible IV is



  • breddy2000
    09-03 11:50 PM
    This is not your YSR's factionist land to be afraid off. Same id or not, you can't pick a hair.

    With your utmost stupidity!!!!!

    Anyway thanks for the Humor from your stupidity...





    hair People. Tom tom cruise mission impossible. Tom Cruise#39;s Vancouver Mission
  • Tom Cruise#39;s Vancouver Mission



  • eyeswe
    09-15 01:31 PM
    It seems most analysts here think that by Q4 2010 the approval of 485 could theorotically reach mid 2006 with a liberal allocation of spill-overs and a conservative estimate of abandonment etc.

    My question is in order for CIS to have sufficient 485 cases to review .. will they not need to advance dates still further so they can start reviewing the apps and in 2-4 years time give those folks the GC.. I am specifically talking about all those who missed the July 2007 bus and whose priority date is after july 30, 07.... any hope for poor souls like us to at least file for EAD in 2010?Or is this wishful thinking?



    more...


    tom cruise mission impossible. Tom Cruise JJ Abrams Mission
  • Tom Cruise JJ Abrams Mission



  • gcpool
    10-18 03:09 PM
    Say even if you get the canadian PR, you have to pay tax's close to 45%.

    Medical is free but unless you are really sick or anticipate being sick, I think its not much of value. And if you are in a decent comp in the US you get almost free care.

    Also the job senario is not as good as its in the US. I heard its a lot more harder to get a job in Canada. Yes its true with PR you can work anywhere but how many of us will do that.

    In fact one of my friend told me the cost of living is higher there.

    I maybe naive and have limited knowledge about Canada, but from the above observations I think one will be disappointed to go to Canada from US.





    hot girlfriend tom cruise mission tom cruise mission impossible. Tom Cruise topless and showing
  • Tom Cruise topless and showing



  • vivid_bharti
    05-01 05:31 PM
    Thread was opened in the support of Tamil Srilanakan civilians not LTTE, India should pressurise Sri Lanka to stop attrocities & killing of civilians, but again who will say it ??? Was there a FM ? a PM ? all puppets...
    "Tomorrow if we or our generations are getting killed in the US, would you say the same thing" ....

    Of course yes! If our generations are US citizens, US govt should take care of them and if they are part of any terrorist organisation, they should be treated the way terrorists are treated.

    "Country needs to care about its people" ... Its is in your quote ... Issue is about Srilankan's and their goverment should take care of it, NOT India. I don't think any one has a doubt about how LTTE should be handled.



    more...


    house 2006 Mission: Impossible III tom cruise mission impossible. Tom Cruise films scenes
  • Tom Cruise films scenes



  • doknek
    07-17 01:33 PM
    If PD moves to last quarter of 2007 within a year, then there would be no candidates (EB2), since all will still be stuck in PERM audits which will take 6-12 more months to clear + I-140 processing time.

    So, they move PD dates faster but freeze PERM apps. I am confused:confused: Any insights?





    tattoo Tom Cruise Is A “Bossy Bottom” tom cruise mission impossible. Tom Cruise films scenes
  • Tom Cruise films scenes



  • rajsenthil
    05-03 06:46 AM
    Here Some Arava became Sherlock Holmes II
    Unfortunately its a flop show.. I pity you dude..

    If you are not Sinhalese then you must be SAROJA DEVI :D
    I could guess this from one of your post :cool:



    more...


    pictures MISSION IMPOSSIBLE tom cruise mission impossible. Tom Cruise Stunts For Mission
  • Tom Cruise Stunts For Mission



  • snram4
    01-18 10:16 AM
    It is true.They were implemented stirctly. But to cheat that many of bodyshoppers are creating fake Paystubs. Getting just payroll expenses and tax from consultant and creating paystubs. How do you prevent that? When good faith effort fails more and more regulations are coming. If our bodyshoppers are honest there would have no regulations like that.

    All your relatives are like you only...just plain dump.:D The salary on bench is already stricly enforced. First they asked for end client verification. Now employer-employee verification. First they should fix the backlog for GC.





    dresses Tom Cruise topless and showing tom cruise mission impossible. in the Mission Impossible
  • in the Mission Impossible



  • deafTunes123
    08-02 06:54 AM
    I don't think that search is giving the accurate info. I know at least 10 Amway guys by name in my neighbor hood (you can guess how many... many... times I've been tortured) and none of their names is appearing. May be it is giving the names of those silver or what ever their hierarchy is.

    Its a good info to catch and hopefully its useful.

    Guys! This is getting interesting. Guess what I found!! Now you can find out the names of your local friendly Amway Independent Business owners!!!

    Go to https://www.amway.com/Shop/Registration/CustomerRegistration.aspx?Country=US

    Scroll down to the section titled "Benefits of Being Affiliated with an Independent Business Owner", select "Show me a list of IBOs in my area that I can select from".... put your zip code and voila!!!!

    I put my own zipcode 94536, and most of the names are desi. Confirms my suspicion that there are more desi's sucked into this than........

    Now post what you find in your area!



    more...


    makeup Mission Impossible IV is tom cruise mission impossible. 2006 Mission: Impossible III
  • 2006 Mission: Impossible III



  • bayarea07
    07-21 10:40 PM
    Another thing i found out about these amway guys is they lie about
    credentials of their upsells and about themselves just to show them as superior and successful in life, i know few friends of mine who though a big failure in the technical job they do (one has been kicked out of the job because he did not knew his work) but he keeps posting patents on free internet sites and writes technical blogs (most of them copied from different internet sites) just to show his downlines how bigshot he is.
    Complete wastage of time and money, do it if you want to alienate all your existing friends and family and if you did decide to join , be ready to be brainwashed by the new friends and group that you are going to have by making everybody else beside that group as a loser.

    By the Way when they introduce you to their boss ,their boss usually shows you a real check of 8-9K, is it usually a fake check given to them as part of the kit





    girlfriend Tom Cruise films scenes tom cruise mission impossible. Tom Cruise in quot;Mission:
  • Tom Cruise in quot;Mission:



  • amoljak
    10-24 08:55 AM
    Thanks for the reply Amoljak,

    Now if you can please remove all the sarcasm and explain this in more detail in laymen's terms, it would really help me. I mean how is it that atleast 10 members on this site have mentioned people selling and buying LCs LEGALLY! Were they bluffing or are we reading into the law wrongly?

    Thanks

    Lets say you have a company. You apply for some-one's labor. The labor is approved. Then the guy leaves. So you have one approved labor. You can then ask me to give you a "gift" of lets say $30,000 and in due course you will employ me in that position. Technically this is illegal, just like it is to take campaign contributions to vote in a certain way...But in practice it is hard to establish quid pro quo in these cases. More so when the person is willingly paying the money and is not willing to turn on the seller. So people who say you can buy LCs legally are WRONG.





    hairstyles Tom Cruise JJ Abrams Mission tom cruise mission impossible. Tom Cruise Actor Tom Cruise
  • Tom Cruise Actor Tom Cruise



  • samay
    08-25 02:55 PM
    Dear Immigration Attorney,

    Can I out of US with old AP and returned with new (renewed) AP?

    You don't need to show the AP at the time you leave the country.





    dilber
    07-29 02:21 PM
    It seems they are accounted separately in these Appointment schedule sheets, there are multiple entries for same "BMB CASE NUMBER" which I assume is one per primary applicant. So I think the dependents are accounted for in the 100 number that i.e. being projected.

    In any case even if it is not it will move up to what 220 (assuming 2.2 people per primary applicant) it will still be a very small part of 20000+ odd visa that are being projected in this thread. I think the idea being circulated by the Ron and Murtys of this world that DOL pushed out the dates to get CP to use up the numbers that USCIS is incapable or unwilling to use seems to go down the drain I don't think DOL cares about 100 odd visas that much.:)





    rkg000
    09-04 10:35 AM
    I do not think you understood the meaning of my words correctly.
    If you are a friend of YSR, you won't find a better friend than him and he will go out of way to help you. If you are his enemy, be prepared for consequences. This is also the motto of US Army and its origin is attributed to what a famous roman general once said of himself.

    "No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full"

    YSR is a very successfull CM. He delivered what mattered most to the poor people. Some other states like Tamilnadu are introducing some of his schemes like Rajiv arogyashree. More than 30 people died after learning that he is dead. Very few people can inspire that kind of reverence and affection. He may have his short comings but he achieved more than most can dream of.
    It is silly to quote corruption every time you discuss politicians. Show me any major politician of consequence who did not face corruption charges at some time or the other. It is always present in one form or the other since the beginning of politics. We are all watching what is happening with healthcare reform bill here and how powerfull insurance industry is influencing it's outcome.
    And who is making these allegations? Surprise, opposition parties and some sections of media that are opposed to him.

    His death is definitely a loss to the state. We need competition among politicians and that competition existed between YSR and Babu and I like both of them. Between the two, I think AP progressed overall.

    This thought of submission is exactly what has always pulled India back from moving forward. That unless you are corrupt you are not normal. Speaking out against corruption is abnormality for us. Just starting out schemes does not ensure good. If everybody from the CM to the peon in the office demands his share how does the money trickle down to the needy?