Wednesday, June 29, 2011

mission impossible gif

images Park: Mission Impossible mission impossible gif. Hunt gets his mission
  • Hunt gets his mission



  • sanju
    09-23 06:28 PM
    i cant believe ppl think this is a brilliant idea..
    economy is screwed for a while..citizens are on life support..and you want immigrants to be welcomed with open arms..
    did i wake up in a fools paradise...:eek:

    You are right, in times like these immigrants should not be welcomed with open arms so its time for you to pack-up and leave. Visit this website when you reach home and let us know you reached safely... safe travels.





    wallpaper Hunt gets his mission mission impossible gif. new Mission: Impossible
  • new Mission: Impossible



  • Jungle_Cat
    02-14 02:37 PM
    $25 for intial consultation....If there is a solid ground to go forward,am there for this movement.





    mission impossible gif. mission impossible
  • mission impossible



  • InTheMoment
    09-14 09:16 PM
    It is important to know the numbers of traditional labors filed in year 2005 before PERM was implemented on March 28, 2005. Does anybody have hard numbers on these ?

    This is a very relevant piece of info, as tons were filed because PERM was a new animal and no one wanted to play around with it before they understood it.





    2011 new Mission: Impossible mission impossible gif. War, Mission Impossible 3)
  • War, Mission Impossible 3)



  • a_yaja
    07-21 02:58 PM
    I have come across quite a few of the Amway/ Quickstart folks. Like most of the people have described here, they usually approach me in Walmart, Meijer, etc. My first experience was in the temple. This dude and his wife went "oh wow! you know so many languages." After talking to the dude, he said that he knew some of my childhood friends and he remembered my face and that we could have possibly played cricket together in our childhood days (this itself should have raised red flags - but I was naive then and didn't think twice). Long story short, we exchanged phone #s and next day he called me and asked me to meet him at his home. He was running an "ecomm business" and was looking for partners. I asked him if he was talking about Amway and he innocently asked me "What is Amway?" I agreed to meet him but something bothered me. I called up another childhood friend who was in Amway and asked him about this dude. Sure enough he was an Amway-ite and already a "Diamond". I was mad and did not go to his house. He called me a couple of times but I never picked up the phone.

    That encounter was a bitter experience for me and I decided that I will not entertain any more desis who do cold contacts. However, soon I forgot all about him and I had 2 or 3 more such "cold" contacts (it took me about 3 more experiences to realize the Amyay "cold" contact pattern). I decided that enough was enough. From then on if a desi approached me in any of the stores and decided to do a "cold" contact, I would be on my guard. I would not become angry or irritated (after all they are humans too and they are just doing what they believe will give them a better life) - I would just steer the conversation to what I would like to do in my life. I would spin some yarn about how I am really happy volunteering to help kids in 1st and 2nd grade improve their English reading skills (which I really did) or how I liked taking part in the local community college's adult literacy program (helping adults prepare for GEDs, etc - again which is something I do). I would then go on and become philosophical about how these days everyone is after money and think about money all the time and how this is creating a very unhealthy state of mind, especially among Indians. I would make sure to tell the person that I would not like to go down that path and being a pious Hindu, my goal is to attain Moksha by leading a simple life.

    By this time if the dude has not run away from me, I will ask him what his objectives are. Usually they say that they can understand where I am coming from and congratulate me for all my community service (I am rolling all over the place in my head - but somehow keep a straight face). One guy even went so far as to tell me that he is on the other end of the spectrum and he gives away a lot of money in charity. He even told me that I should consider going that route as well. After the meeting, I call up my Amway friend and ask him if XYZ is in Amway and the answer has always been yes.
    Inspite of all this if the dude asks for my phone number (and this has happened once), I come up with the story that I forgot to bring my cell phone and proceed to give the person the phone # of the local pharmacy. I also suggest that he give a "missed call" (again rolled all over the place in my head when he gave a missed call) so that I can note down his # when I go home.
    I just had to get this off my chest when I saw the Amway thread. Hopefully others can also turn a potentially unpleasant situation into a pleasant situation and have fun at some other person's expense.



    more...


    mission impossible gif. reaction gif for the Megan
  • reaction gif for the Megan



  • smuggymba
    08-02 03:46 PM
    How does one check the comments left along with red and green dots?

    I guess PM, correct me guys if I'm wrong





    mission impossible gif. Mission Impossible 1.jpg
  • Mission Impossible 1.jpg



  • coopheal
    02-23 09:37 AM
    whatamidoinghere,
    what is the source of you information.
    Can we maintain a information on such numbers on IV itself so that we have one place to see it.



    more...


    mission impossible gif. in #39;Mission Impossible 4′
  • in #39;Mission Impossible 4′



  • a_yaja
    07-22 01:17 PM
    To a_yaja,

    Thanks for your detailed story my friend. This thread is turing into a support group for Amway/Quickstar victims.
    How is your experience with your childhood Amway friend. Still friends or just keeping in touch because he has the acess to the Amway database? :P

    I have come across quite a few of the Amway/ Quickstart folks. Like most of the people have described here, they usually approach me in Walmart, Meijer, etc. My first experience was in the temple. This dude and his wife went "oh wow! you know so many languages." After talking to the dude, he said that he knew some of my childhood friends and he remembered my face and that we could have possibly played cricket together in our childhood days (this itself should have raised red flags - but I was naive then and didn't think twice). Long story short, we exchanged phone #s and next day he called me and asked me to meet him at his home. He was running an "ecomm business" and was looking for partners. I asked him if he was talking about Amway and he innocently asked me "What is Amway?" I agreed to meet him but something bothered me. I called up another childhood friend who was in Amway and asked him about this dude. Sure enough he was an Amway-ite and already a "Diamond". I was mad and did not go to his house. He called me a couple of times but I never picked up the phone.


    We remain good friends and agreed to disagree on Amway. Now our kids have also friends and when they grow up hopefully will continue being "friends from childhood" :-). And ofcourse - he is still a good source of Amway-ites.





    2010 mission impossible mission impossible gif. Park: Mission Impossible
  • Park: Mission Impossible



  • BharatPremi
    12-13 04:27 PM
    we, as non citizens, obviously do not have all the rights that the citizens possess. We don't know whether this rule is or is not constitutional (And as someone rightly pointed out that the expertise of a constitutional attorney is required).

    However if it can be shown that certain citizens/corporations ( for example microsoft, google etc who also make efforts and lobby congress to change the law ) are unduly disadvantaged by this per country cap, then they can be plaintiff. So in a sense, we have allies in the corporate sector with tons of money (and who want to make more!) So they might be willing to support us,
    if it is indeed found that the rule can be challenged.

    Let's assume that it can not be fought within US Constitutional framework then do we have a choice to bring this to international court level? Can US prove that keeping per country immigration quota for EB categories is not a discrimination but a policy to protect its citizens or per say to protect its industry/economy?



    more...


    mission impossible gif. Mission Impossible#39;s Ethan
  • Mission Impossible#39;s Ethan



  • walking_dude
    02-14 01:35 PM
    One of the plaintiffs is a Michigan chapter member. Though IV isn't a party in the lawsuit, we have enouraged members to participate on their own. Though 2 of them backed out, 3rd one did decide to participate.

    We had formed a group on MI DL issue - Mark and me. We have been working on this issue in different ways, contacting attorneys, state lawmaker offices, other organizations and so on. IV has provided us all necessary support. But, most of the work was done by Mark & me.

    Same should happen here. Some leaders need to come forward and take the initiative to organize. Come out in public, contact other members, collect money, find plaintiffs, talk to attorney and own the initative. IV can provide necessary background help.

    Will some leaders step forward?

    Watch and see how fast the Michigan government will start issuing DL to H1B holders and to those who has pending I-485.

    http://www.aclumich.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=567
    https://www.aclumich.org/pdf/licensecomplaint.pdf





    hair War, Mission Impossible 3) mission impossible gif. KBS [Mission Impossible +
  • KBS [Mission Impossible +



  • snathan
    01-15 06:17 PM
    Durbin/Grassley bill will check them also. But it will impact some good people also. We are opposing that because many of IV members may be impacted by that. Also most IV members feel that bill is conspiracy to eliminate h1b program. There is no easy solution for these issues. If they relax the rules fraud will increase and if they tighten it then some good persons also impacted. So the fight will go on forever. But economy will decide future of H1b and immigration. You cannot prevent restrictions if employment growth does not return to normal levels. But restrictions will not block H1b program but will bring best people in the world.
    Whether you like it or not...they cannot save the job by restricting the H1/L1B... simply the job will fly to offshore. First they need to fix the GC black hole� stop harassing people before they are enforcing the rules. Then no one needs to work for consultants



    more...


    mission impossible gif. KBS [Mission Impossible +
  • KBS [Mission Impossible +



  • test101
    07-10 10:11 PM
    The thing is - people are crazy about USA, no matter what - so if you leave someone else will come - thats the attitude here. Exploitation to the core. The way America was built is by slavery. America became such a great country only because of slavery. There were moments in past where people revolted and found liberty - and we are all on that path. Look at the Black civil rights moment etc.

    The problem with the current immigration policy that the government is forcing the companies to outsource the HI-TECK jobs and needed skilled immigrants works like RNS to Canada, and other countries. These jobs could be taken by American maybe, but now they wont have that chance.

    The job that suppose to exsit and be filled by american or immigrant in the teck industry is not going to exist in the US. Instead it's going to exist in Canada for an immigrant.

    The US faces huge nursing shortage, nurses are going Canada and Australia, same for PT's. US is not going to get the tax money, social security nor the jobs. High paid jobs like HI-TECK and nurses,..ect get taxed more and now this tax is going to be in anther country.

    MS started outsourcing, Oracle is following. Nurses & PT's educated in the US are leaving it. This current policy is not for the greater good of the country, it's by cheer of bureaucratic incompetence.

    This is going to become more than just an immigration problem. This is going to hurt the economy& health care real bad if they do not fix it.

    stay toned 5 more years of this and see how bad it's going to get.





    hot reaction gif for the Megan mission impossible gif. MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE 2 Expanded
  • MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE 2 Expanded



  • snthampi
    08-02 04:38 PM
    Same here. Let us give green to each other and make us very green. How about that?:)

    I agree and will do.



    more...


    house quot;Mission Impossible: Ghost mission impossible gif. of Mission Impossible 4
  • of Mission Impossible 4



  • sbabunle
    04-29 12:31 PM
    That means---> Once the labor is approved you have to use it in 45 days.
    ie apply for 140 in 45 days or LC is expired...I'm glad they did not propose to file I485 in 45 days :D

    I think 45 days is too short. Since LC cannot replaced, it cannot be used for anyone else. So I dont understand why they need an expiry date too...At lease a LC should be valid for 6 months.

    But we have to wait and see what the final rule is. There may be some changes fromt he proposed rule.

    babu



    Can you anyone tell what the lines highlighted below in blue means ?

    ************************************************** ******

    RIN: 1205-AB42 Agenda Cycle: 200610

    Title: Labor Certification for the Permanent Employment of Aliens in the United States; Reducing the Incentives and Opportunities for Fraud and Abuse and Enhancing Program Integrity

    Abstract: The Department of Labor proposed changes to reduce the incentives and opportunities for fraud and abuse related to the permanent employment of aliens in the United States. Among other key changes, the Department is eliminating the current practice of allowing the substitution of alien beneficiaries on applications and approved labor certifications. DOL proposed to further reduce the likelihood of the submission of fraudulent applications for the permanent employment of aliens in the United States by proposing a 45-day deadline for employers to file approved permanent labor certifications in support of a petition with the Department of Homeland Security. The Final Rule expressly prohibits the sale, barter, or purchase of permanent labor certifications or applications, as well as related payments. The proposed rule also addresses enforcement mechanisms to protect program integrity, including debarment with appeal rights. These amendments would apply to employers using both the Application for Alien Employment Certification (Form ETA 750) or the Application for Permanent Employment Certification (Form ETA 9089).

    ************************************************** *******
    i got the above info from the OMB website below -

    http://www.reginfo.gov/public/do/eoViewRule?ruleID=269657





    tattoo Mission Impossible 1.jpg mission impossible gif. in Mission Impossible III
  • in Mission Impossible III



  • inthehole
    07-21 09:54 PM
    I apologize if this question has been answered before.

    I changed employer "A" after 8 years and joined employer "B" last month.

    I have LCA approval copy,I140 approval copy and I485 receipt notice copy. I never had access to my employer A's attorney before and the attorney cannot & will not talk to me now.

    Now I am with employer "B" using my EAD. Since all the queries or any RFE's would still go to my previous employer's attorney, I would like to file a change of representation G-28 with a new attorney so that I can receive any future communication from USCIS.

    But few attorneys I contacted are asking me for my LCA papers from my employer "A" to get my job description. My employer A will not give it to me.
    Also they are insisting that I must send a AC21 portability letter to USCIS on behalf of my new employer B. My new employer B is a big multinational company with heavy Bureaucracy and does not understand AC21 law. As long as I have an EAD, I will be employed by employer "B".

    Even though I understand the reasons behind the attorney's suggestions, my question is

    1. Can't I just file the Change of Representation G-28 form to make sure that I receive any future communication from USCIS and respond to the same or similar job question if I get an RFE?.

    2. Also am I or my new employer B breaking any laws by not sending the AC21 portability letter to USCIS?

    (my I140 is approved on 2005 and will not be revoked by my ex employer. Changed job after more than 200 days since I filed my I485)


    Thank you.



    more...


    pictures in #39;Mission Impossible 4′ mission impossible gif. MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE 2 Expanded
  • MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE 2 Expanded



  • dealsnet
    05-18 03:11 PM
    I think conventional war was ended. But the mistrust is still there. New organization and another set of gurilla warfare will be start very soon. Many LTTE still in Sri Lanka. They may regroup after some time. The refuge camp will be breading ground. If need peace, settle these refugees to good housing, education and jobs. If Sri Lanka thinks the war is over with LTTE, and rule with same manner like before, no peace at sight. May be the unrest will be not in the north, may be in south.
    For long lasting peace, cosider all minority with equal rights, like in India. Minority get more rights, because of vote bank.

    The state television of Sri Lanka has confirmed that Prabhakaran has been shot dead while trying to flee the war zone.

    And the whole island has been liberated from the LTTE terrorism.

    Here is my salute to the brave and heroic Sri Lankan armed forces, our president and the secratery of defence and to my fellow Sri Lankan brothers and sisters!!!! This is it boys!!!! We did it !!!!





    dresses MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE 2 Expanded mission impossible gif. mission impossible-like.
  • mission impossible-like.



  • JA1HIND
    02-13 05:01 PM
    No one would learn to walk if their parents were afraid they would fall.

    The young grad has more fire in him than a seasoned vetran. I think we need more fire in this case than just experience.

    now are going to have a poll on this one too?? LOL!! :D



    more...


    makeup Mission Impossible#39;s Ethan mission impossible gif. quot;Mission Impossible: Ghost
  • quot;Mission Impossible: Ghost



  • mbawa2574
    02-15 04:25 PM
    Human nature is what tends to create the monopoly. That's the reason for having laws, we know favorism will always exist but a law would prevent it from going over the limit. The way you want it we'll have whites-only-business, asians-only-business and so on..
    When you are tired of this discussion you should ask to stop the ones who started it saying their people are better and brighter than others and hence deserve larger immigration volume, before you ask to stop the people who answer them.
    America is about freedom and liberty and is a law abiding country. Country caps is discrimination with people of two countries which have almost half of the population in the world. I am not saying increase visas for India or China. I am only saying increase the total number of visas and then make the system FIFO so that every skilled person in this world have same access to immigration.





    girlfriend in Mission Impossible III mission impossible gif. MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 4 Gets A
  • MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 4 Gets A



  • TeddyKoochu
    01-15 04:48 PM
    "What about the legitimate people who didnt buy the visa and due to USCIS, struck in GC black hole...? Do you have any way to segregate bad apple from good one. You just want to throw the baby with bath water. Period."
    U tell how USCIS should segregate bad apple with good one ? Should they allow the status quo because good apple will be affected ?

    Buddy I believe you are being too harsh. Status Quo is never a great idea, however please consider the following scenario's you will realize the larger issue, no disrespect meant to you. Nobody is a fan of consulting only companies including those who work for them.

    1) In case of cancer, chemotherapy or radiotherapy is not applied to the entire body but just the affected part and the dosage is carefully measured not to cause any harm to the good portion howsoever small it maybe.

    2) In a state if a certain area is bad does not mean that every person or everything is bad in that area and the only cure is to eliminate everything.

    3) In a field in a given area if some crops are infected the idea is that you try to weed out just them without harming the good crops or the soil.

    What you are implying is just eliminate a practice right away because the rules of the game suddenly changed one fine day. Your intentions seem to be correct however in your blind justice you are forgetting that there are many good brilliant apples as well (In fact more good than bad) and their families who work hard everyday, have been doing so for many years waiting for their GC and are probably partially stale already. Your notion of justice, correctness and change will kill / finish them as well. Sometimes idealism in reality is not as good as it looks like when just thinking.





    hairstyles KBS [Mission Impossible + mission impossible gif. Mission Impossible 4 - Ghost
  • Mission Impossible 4 - Ghost



  • jkays94
    05-25 12:28 PM
    At what stage do you have to prove funds? Is it in the form of bank statements?

    Yes, certified/notarized bank statements or letters. In my case a 3 line letter on bank letterhead from my bank stating the holdings in the bank was sufficient. It is a good idea to demonstrate this at the beginning of the process. I know of someone who did not have all the funds at once and they wrote a letter explaining that they had $x amount at the moment (which he showed by way of a bank letter) and that by the time his application was to be finally decided he would have the full amount. After his initial assessment, he received a letter asking for his medicals and updated financials. His process completed in 9 months.





    dilipcr
    06-16 02:15 PM
    I agree with you. This guy applied his GC in 2001 and got it in 2003. In just 2 years. He made a stupid decision to leave MSFT and then lost 3 jobs in a short span. He is some nut mental case who is happy seeing others getting screwed. Maybe he works his way up by pushing others down.

    I dont understand as to why you are so enamoured about MSFT ? Is leaving MSFT a stupid decision ? Why do you jump to conclusions in a public forum without understanding the facts behind a decision ? Let me give you some facts about MSFT and my decision to leave. Draw your conclusions accordingly. As a techie, atleast then, MSFT was among the top notch companies to work for. The work was satisfying and not to mention the pay was rewarding too (atleast in 1994). Back then MSFT's core cash cow products were MS Office and Windows. That is the case even today. MS Office's 2000 release and Windows NT releases were path breakers. In my opinion, if you are in any group other than these 2 groups within MSFT, I dont think the work is truly satisfying. If your concern is a stable paycheck then ignore my opinion.

    Back in late 2000, the labor queue in WA, CA, NY and TX states was way too huge and the processing times were long. I surveyed the land for labor certification times and chose to move to MN or IA inorder to get thru this process faster. I chose a dot com company in MN and my labor and I140 flew fast before the 9/11 disaster struck. Oh BTW I was millionaire "on paper" for about 28 days :-). You may think that I went thru the entire GC for just 2 years. You need to check with people who had been GC during that time of the times we were in. In those days, in the immediate aftermath of 9/11, every immigrant in the midwest was scorned with hatred. Google immigrant tales and you will know. I had planned hard, gave up a stable paycheck and went thru 3 layoffs to get my GC. I believe that the long queues atleast in labor and I140 are due to a large number of people applying from NY and CA. I hope you would realize that people think through issues before making decisions. If you have not done the same dont scoff at people who do so.

    One last tid bit - MSFT is not the greatest of organizations that you think it is. As I said, if a stable paycheck is all you care for then you are right. If you are looking for real exciting action on the prfessional front, just in my humble opinion, think Hedge funds.





    vkrishn
    07-21 02:38 PM
    Wow. Nice to see so many Bay area folks with bad experience. When i moved to Folsom, CA from Arizona in 2005 and knew no one at Folsom, I was in a Indian grocery store buying stuff and this guy comes to me and starts talking to me nicely.. At that point i did not know about this Amway Crap and infact stayed at the same apartment complex where i was staying. he invited me for tea and started talking about how to beocme your own boss etc.. Thats about it. I politely told him i am not interested and unfortuantely i gave him phone number at that time just to keep in touch and with the only reason not to be rude. He Kept on calling me 2-3 times in a week over two weeks and had to literally be very blunt and really rude to stop harassing me! Thats the end of it.

    I met a person at Great Mall in the Bay area at Bath and Body works and i did not even give him a sec to start his pleasantires. He had a blank look on his face when i told him that if you are befriending me to join you about Amway, I will go to the Police right now that you are stalking me. He left me immediatly. :)

    One of the complaints i have heard from my other friends that if they go to a new place and try to make friends , the locals think of them as related to Amway and was also rightly pointed in this thread.