Wednesday, June 29, 2011

the war of the worlds 1953

images The game is considerably less the war of the worlds 1953. Martian War Machine head
  • Martian War Machine head



  • mrajatish
    03-28 11:38 PM
    Get your 140 approved and then move,





    wallpaper Martian War Machine head the war of the worlds 1953. H.G. Wells#39; War of the Worlds
  • H.G. Wells#39; War of the Worlds



  • solaris27
    07-02 09:46 AM
    when you leave this country you need to give your i-94 every time so how you have more then one ?





    the war of the worlds 1953. The War of the Worlds 1953
  • The War of the Worlds 1953



  • parad0xl0g
    04-18 11:20 PM
    I really like this stamp. It's a good & of course a very surrealist idea.
    :krazy: What an awesome idea about make stamp designs!





    2011 H.G. Wells#39; War of the Worlds the war of the worlds 1953. WAR OF THE WORLDS (1953),
  • WAR OF THE WORLDS (1953),



  • manand24
    10-25 03:23 PM
    I think folks who applied in July are still waiting for AP approval. A few are still waiting for receipt notices. I would be surprised if August filers have received APs.



    more...


    the war of the worlds 1953. War of the Worlds 1953 Martian
  • War of the Worlds 1953 Martian



  • gc4vk
    12-13 04:43 PM
    Have another question regarding AP, we have filed 485 in jul 07, we got Recept for AP, but no other updated on AP, in case of Emargency can we go to the local office to get AP, is there any Rule that poeple applied AP for the first time will not get the same from local office.

    Pd: EB3, Aug 04
    I 140 : Jan 07
    485: Jul 07





    the war of the worlds 1953. The War of the Worlds (1953)
  • The War of the Worlds (1953)



  • go_guy123
    09-04 01:23 AM
    I am a nurse from the Philippines currently living in northern California, enrolled in university, working towards my masters degree. I currently have a F1 student visa, have already passed the NCLEX and also hold a Philippines RN license. I don't have any work experience as a nurse besides my clinical experience as a student. I wanted to know what my current options are? I have a company willing to sponsor me on the east coast. I was referred to them by my sister-in-law who is currently working for them. I spoke to the companies recruiter but she couldn't answer some of my more detailed immigration questions.

    I just wanted to get some options from some helpful members here. I currently have an appointment with an immigration lawyer next week but wanted to be somewhat inform on my options before meeting with the lawyer.

    I know their is a long wait currently for nurses coming from the Philippines. Does it make my situation a little easier considering I am already in the US on a F1 visa? I was told that if they were to lift retrogression for nurses that I would be process asap because I am currently living in the US legally... I seriously have my doubts about this lol.

    Any insight on my current situation is much appreciate.

    Thank you all very much,

    Sheryn:)

    A lot of nursing jobs dont need a 4 yr bachelor's degree and thats why you cant use
    H1B for that unless the specialised nursing jobs needs a bachelors.
    Therefore (thankfully) Nurses are directly applied for Green Card EB3. However there
    is significant backlog even for ROW EB3. There is lobby effort to allocate green card quota for nurses like they did in 2004.
    The employer (with the lawyer help) will file I140 for you and when the PD is current you can file I485.
    But since you are on F1 visa, filing I140 you might have problem with the non immigrant intent clause at the
    port of entry.



    more...


    the war of the worlds 1953. War Of The Worlds (1953)
  • War Of The Worlds (1953)



  • americandesi
    09-04 02:16 PM
    To all fellow GC applicants and immigration gurus.I have this question to ask.I recently got my I-140 and applied I-485 (Aug 1 2007).
    My employer is moving office to new address.How will it effect my future GC process ?. Thanks in advance

    If the company is moving within the same county then no issues.

    If it's moving to a different state (or) to a different county within the same state, then refer the following thread

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=158508&postcount=7

    Remember, the prevailing wage differs from county to county even within the same state.





    2010 The War of the Worlds 1953 the war of the worlds 1953. The game is considerably less
  • The game is considerably less



  • pa_arora
    01-26 06:46 PM
    thanks desi, thats exactly I wanted to know.

    longjurney - what you wrote is one solution to the problem but the question was 'it is really a problem'...thanks for replying though.



    more...


    the war of the worlds 1953. of The War of the Worlds
  • of The War of the Worlds



  • sandeep_1
    07-19 09:49 AM
    I just want to start a thread for folks whose primary applicant is approved but derivative is pending. My case was approved on July 8th, but my wife's case is still pending. Here is the complete list of steps that we have taken.

    1) Created an SR on 07/09/2010 (No response yet)
    2) InfoPass appointment on (07/16/2010); Reveals that case is pre-adjudicated.
    3) Submitted form DHS-7001 (07/19/2010)

    Please share your comments, thoughts and experiences on how you dealt with this situation.





    hair WAR OF THE WORLDS (1953), the war of the worlds 1953. The War of the Worlds 1953
  • The War of the Worlds 1953



  • hibworker
    05-07 01:55 PM
    The job does not need to require Masters degree. Unlike Greencard filing under EB2 vs EB3 it is not any harder to get H1 under Masters quota, all you need is Masters from accredited univ. You need to figure out what the RFE is for.



    more...


    the war of the worlds 1953. Doing voice work The War of
  • Doing voice work The War of



  • gc_chahiye
    09-19 11:16 PM
    Are both of these I-140s on the same labor cert?

    Whats the RFE about?

    What does your lawyer say? Ignoring the RFE does not seem right, at minimum you should contact USCIS and explain the situation to them.





    hot War of the Worlds 1953 Martian the war of the worlds 1953. War of the Worlds quot; ( 1953
  • War of the Worlds quot; ( 1953



  • draino
    04-15 03:22 PM
    I am honored. :pleased:

    Wayno



    more...


    house The War of the Worlds (1953) the war of the worlds 1953. 1953#39;s War of the Worlds!
  • 1953#39;s War of the Worlds!



  • sundeep14
    07-06 11:40 AM
    Hello friends,


    wanted to see the timeline of EAD renewals currently..I have a EAD renewal receipt notice date of June 18th......was wondering how many days is TX taking to approve the notice....

    Did aanyone around June 15 -June 20th get any approval yet?





    tattoo The War of the Worlds (1953) the war of the worlds 1953. war of the worlds 1953 poster.
  • war of the worlds 1953 poster.



  • ttdam
    10-22 03:38 PM
    I got the receipt #s from back of the checks.
    EAD & AP pending with VSC, 485 transferred back to TSC



    more...


    pictures War Of The Worlds (1953) the war of the worlds 1953. War of the Worlds (1953)
  • War of the Worlds (1953)



  • senk1s
    09-14 11:48 AM
    fromnaija:
    where did you read about this? would you point me to the source?

    I always thought that till a decision has been made, you can work on a H1 renewal/ transfer





    dresses War of the Worlds quot; ( 1953 the war of the worlds 1953. And if you have seen the 1953
  • And if you have seen the 1953



  • eb3retro
    06-18 09:42 PM
    Almost a good percentage of IV members are ready to file their I-140/I-485. I was one of the fortunate ones who will be able to file I485, due to the date moving from 2001 to 2003 last month for Eb3. The moment I got this happy news that I can file I-485, I celebrated by contributing $20 to IV. And my request to all of you who are in good spirits as of today due to the dates being current for I140/485, please do the same. This will help IV to continue fighting for the removal of retrogression to the best extent. I am sure all of us agree with me, that there is a long way to go in the journey of this GC. So, please contribute.


    So many views at this thread, but no response..hmmmm...



    more...


    makeup of The War of the Worlds the war of the worlds 1953. The War of the Worlds (1953)
  • The War of the Worlds (1953)



  • Cheran
    04-14 05:24 AM
    This is an option given to me by my lawyer - I can change job within my company to a differenct category, even though Green Card Process has to be restarted, we can port the priority date. So it is an option....



    All,

    My friend works as an internal auditor within a big 4 acccounting firm. His practice is doing quite badly. As there are tons of different practices within this firm, he is thinking about transferring. But his PERM was filed for the internal audit manager position and his I-140 has alreday been approved. If he transfers to a function unrelated to internal audit within his firm (e.g. external audit, tax, fraud, etc.), would there be a problem?

    Can anyone here provide some guidance or point him to the right discussion thread?

    Thanks!!!





    girlfriend war of the worlds 1953 poster. the war of the worlds 1953. The War of the Worlds (1953)
  • The War of the Worlds (1953)



  • itsmesabby
    10-14 09:58 AM
    Can you please share which counslate did you go for your first H1-B stamping ? & what questions were asked.

    I would really appreciate it.

    Thanks





    hairstyles Doing voice work The War of the war of the worlds 1953. The War of the Worlds (1953)
  • The War of the Worlds (1953)



  • sheish
    09-22 09:42 AM
    Hi,

    Here is the my status:

    - 140 approved(EB3 category)
    - I am in 7th year of my H1
    - 3year H1 extension is in-process

    All of the above with Company-A.

    If the 3year H1 is approved, will I be eligible to change job to Company-B and transfer my H1 to Company-B?
    Can I take my priority date from my application from Company-A to B?
    In what way Company-A can affect my status once I switch to Company-B?

    Thanks for your input.





    UKannan
    02-21 08:04 PM
    You can still get a 1 year extension claiming that your PERM application is still pending. It all depends on the officer that the decision has not been made on PERM application.

    How he can claim that "PERM application is still pending" when it's already denied!!! :)





    ags123
    09-03 09:52 AM
    May the approvals flow :). Please vote